21050_1238212767179_1585061919_581084_1250680_n.jpg
    5.4 KB · Views: 55
  • Story.jpg
    Story.jpg
    6.1 KB · Views: 44
  • Elizabeth Johnson and baby.jpg
    Elizabeth Johnson and baby.jpg
    13.5 KB · Views: 36
Iirc, Mohave and Saguaro schools in Scottsdale are definitely in upper-middle class areas. Not rich, but definitely not a blue-collar working class environment either. I just took a quick look, and some homes for sale in the zip code 85250 are selling for between 99,000 (about middle class in the valley right now), while others are priced for five times as much and more. Makes me wonder if EJ's family has money, but if they do, why does EJ have a public defender?

Also, I would love to know which charter school she attended in because both of the Scottsdale schools are about 10 miles away from Tempe. It could be that the charter school provided transportation (not too uncommon back then), or it could be that EJ was such a handful that many schools that were closer to her Scottsdale home would not accept her.

Elizabeth has little family, only her grandmother in Boston, and her grandfather and twin brother in Scottsdale AZ.

Her parents are deceased.

Date of Birth (DOB) July 24 1986
Current Age: 23
AKA: Elizabeth Jones
I believe her middle name is Joanne.

I find it interesting that Elizabeth and her twin brother have the same last name as her maternal grandfather, leading me to wonder if her parents were not married- otherwise she would have the last name of the paternal side of her family.

I also seem to remember reading that Elizabeth's mother had been murdered.

Actually, I think I read that here- was it one of Logan's friends that posted that Elizabeth's brother Robert got drunk one night, and told them that their mother was murdered? I think so.

If Elizabeth's mother was murdered, I wonder about the circumstances, if Elizabeth was living with her at the time, where it happened, and if there are any news articles about it.

I know we've read that her parents were both drug addicts, also alcoholic, and are now both deceased.

I would be interested in learning more about her parents, and I'm curious to know if her parents had siblings. If Gabriel is alive, he may be stashed away with a 'long-lost' aunt or cousin of Elizabeth's. Someone with whom she had recently become re-acquainted.

What are the 3 states that we know Elizabeth has lived in?

Arizona, Massachusetts and Arkansas.

Do we have exact towns and dates?

smart blonde, I'm going through today to pull into this thread verified info on Elizabeth's background with links. This thread was just split off from a combined thread and the info has to be brought over.

The foster homes Elizabeth was in were in Boston.

Elizabeth was returned to AZ at age 12 to live with her father. Elizabeth's father was a recovering drug addict at that time.

Elizabeth and Logan met at Mohave Middle School in Scottsdale. Later, Logan became friends with Elizabeth's brother, and Logan and Elizabeth again connected.

Elizabeth was expelled from Saguaro High School in Scottsdale. She then enrolled in a charter school in Tempe, and then transferred to a school in Boston for her senior year.

Elizabeth's father died, and about a year later, Logan's mother died.

Elizabeth sometimes worked as a clerk at CVS.

Elizabeth and Logan moved to Fort Smith, Arkansas, and Elizabeth became pregnant with Gabe there.

Eliz and Logan returned to Arizona, and Elizabeth told her grandfather she had considered abortion.

Eliz discussed adoption with Logan shortly after Gabe was born, and decided it was not what they wanted to do.

http://www.azcentral.com/news/articles/2010/01/17/20100117missingbaby0117.html

It seems that Elizabeth's brother Robert may have been named after their maternal grandfather, Bob/Robert.

I wonder if Elizabeth was named after her grandmother, or even mother.

I wonder what Elizabeth's parents names were.

Also, are we sure that Elizabeth and Robert were the only children? Might there be another sibling or two that got caught up in the foster care system?

After graduating from high school in Boston, Johnson had a four-year, full-ride scholarship to Northeastern University in Manchester, N.H., and had once talked about becoming a doctor or a lawyer, her grandfather said.

"She gave it all up," Johnson said of her college scholarship. "She didn't like her roommate and quit after two weeks."

http://www.eastvalleytribune.com/story/149577

Obituaries often yield alot of useful information, I've found.

I also seem to remember reading that Elizabeth's mother had been murdered.

Actually, I think I read that here- was it one of Logan's friends that posted that Elizabeth's brother Robert got drunk one night, and told them that their mother was murdered? I think so.

If Elizabeth's mother was murdered, I wonder about the circumstances, if Elizabeth was living with her at the time, where it happened, and if there are any news articles about it.

I did some digging. I found those posts. That person never verified with Tricia that I could find. I tried searching for info on Eliz's mother being murdered, but I haven't been able to find a credible source.

I don't doubt it - I just haven't been able to verify it yet. If anybody comes across it, please grab the link. I think this was actually reported in a news article at one time.

I still haven't found out at what age EJ went into foster care.

Here is an earlier post re: death of parents:
[ame="http://www.websleuths.com/forums/showpost.php?p=4657867&postcount=843"]Websleuths Crime Sleuthing Community - View Single Post - AZ - 8 mo. old Gabriel Johnson missing since 12-26-09, #3[/ame]

Post discussing foster care and ages:
[ame="http://www.websleuths.com/forums/showpost.php?p=4741663&postcount=5"]Websleuths Crime Sleuthing Community - View Single Post - Psych Profile- Elizabeth Johnson[/ame]

The reason I keep harping on the age she went into FC is that I want to know how many actual years of her life were spent in FC.

IF she went into FC at the age of 2 then she was in FC 10 years. IF she went in FC around the age of 7 then it was 5 years. A different placement every 2 years or so is different from a yearly placement change. Many placement changes indicates there were significant problems and leads to a clearer picture of the severity of the instability EJ experienced. Living with an addicted father and an alcoholic mother is plenty unstable and often instills a sense of powerlessness in a child. Couple that with multiple FC placements and the inherent dangers therein an a picture of someone who desperately needs to control emerges. The need to control at all costs.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Curious.tea
Back