If you seek an angel with an open heart, you shall
Reaction score
Uncut Audio: Hank Croslin Jr. Calls Brother Tim From Jail

Jail Call: Misty's Brother Blames Her
Hank Croslin Jr. Says His Sister Is Reason He Was Arrest On Drug Charges
POSTED: Friday, February 5, 2010
UPDATED: 5:05 pm EST February 5, 2010
<snipped>
In a jailhouse phone conversation released Friday, Hank "Tommy" Croslin Jr., the brother of Misty Cummings.
"I try to sleep, but every time I close my eyes, I see my family," Croslin said in a phone call to his brother Tim Croslin. "Misty brought some dude over to the house one night and wanted me to get her some rocksies. So I (expletive) went and got her some rocksies. I talked to someone I knew and got her some pills."

Tim: Do you think any of this (expletive) would happen to you if this (expletive) wasn't going on in our lives about Haleigh?
Hank: No! Hell, no!
Hank: They weren't after me. They was after Misty and Ronald. I just got caught up in the middle of it because of my (expletive) sister.

"The damn police said I'm facing three years in prison unless you can help us find Haleigh," Hank said. "I said, 'I can't help you find nobody, I don't know where she is.'"

As the brothers continue to speak, Tim warns Hank they need to be more careful about what they have to say.
Tim: We need to watch what we're saying on these phones because Nancy Grace is going to be playing all of our phone calls.
Hank: Oh, well.

Uncut Audio: Hank Croslin Jr. Calls Brother From Jail
http://www.news4jax.com/download/2010/0205/22478375.mp3

Article:
http://www.news4jax.com/news/22478342/detail.html

This was released today!
I didn't see a thread with Hank JR.'s Audio Jail Calls.....I did see the jail visit with his wife Lindsey thread...if there is one for his audio tapes.....I apologize!

If they should be merged together feel free to do so! :blowkiss:

:angel:

Uncut Audio: Hank Croslin Jr. Calls Brother Tim From Jail

Jail Call: Misty's Brother Blames Her
Hank Croslin Jr. Says His Sister Is Reason He Was Arrest On Drug Charges
POSTED: Friday, February 5, 2010
UPDATED: 5:05 pm EST February 5, 2010
<snipped>
In a jailhouse phone conversation released Friday, Hank "Tommy" Croslin Jr., the brother of Misty Cummings.
"I try to sleep, but every time I close my eyes, I see my family," Croslin said in a phone call to his brother Tim Croslin. "Misty brought some dude over to the house one night and wanted me to get her some rocksies. So I (expletive) went and got her some rocksies. I talked to someone I knew and got her some pills."

Tim: Do you think any of this (expletive) would happen to you if this (expletive) wasn't going on in our lives about Haleigh?
Hank: No! Hell, no!
Hank: They weren't after me. They was after Misty and Ronald. I just got caught up in the middle of it because of my (expletive) sister.

"The damn police said I'm facing three years in prison unless you can help us find Haleigh," Hank said. "I said, 'I can't help you find nobody, I don't know where she is.'"

As the brothers continue to speak, Tim warns Hank they need to be more careful about what they have to say.
Tim: We need to watch what we're saying on these phones because Nancy Grace is going to be playing all of our phone calls.

Uncut Audio: Hank Croslin Jr. Calls Brother From Jail
http://www.news4jax.com/download/2010/0205/22478375.mp3

Article:
http://www.news4jax.com/news/22478342/detail.html

This was released today!
I didn't see a thread with Hank JR.'s Audio Jail Calls.....I did see the jail visit with his wife Lindsey thread...if there is one for his audio tapes.....I apologize!

If they should be merged together feel free to do so! :blowkiss:

Thank You Angel! I find it easier if they are separate.

Well, Tommy, if you knew there was trouble with the cops because of Haleigh, why did you go get those pills? Your current troubles are not Misty's fault. But I did find it interesting that he said the cops were after Misty AND Ronald. So, even he knows that this isn't just about Misty while Ronald was @ work. Also, I'm still amazed @ how much information they willingly give out on these phone calls. If I were their lawyers, I'd tell them-& not nicely-to SHUT UP!!!!!!!

Bring me a TOOTHBRUSH and toothpaste....it sucks in here!! least of his worries.

(Respectfully snipped by NMS)

(BBM)
Originally Posted by Angel Who Cares;

This is the response I think most of us were looking for from Ronald when GGS's warned him about a jailhouse snitch.

IMO, I think that Tommy could easily be played by a pair like Ronald & Misty. I am not seeing/sensing anything sinister in his comments/responses to Timmy, nor did I in his taped convo with Lindsey. Don't get me wrong - I'm not excusing his acts of stealing, selling drugs, and his pizz-poor parenting - I'm just saying that I don't see/sense the sinister dark undertones that I do with Ronald & Misty. JMHO -

(Respectfully snipped by NMS)

(BBM)

This is the response I think most of us were looking for from Ronald when GGS's warned him about a jailhouse snitch.

IMO, I think that Tommy could easily be played by a pair like Ronald & Misty. I am not seeing/sensing anything sinister in his comments/responses to Timmy, nor did I in his taped convo with Lindsey. Don't get me wrong - I'm not excusing his acts of stealing, selling drugs, and his pizz-poor parenting - I'm just saying that I don't see/sense the sinister dark undertones that I do with Ronald & Misty. JMHO -

TC is a more seasoned "inmate" than MC....

They ALL have some knowledge about that NIGHT...

It amazes me at how many times these people say I LOVE YOU to each other.....actions are louder than words. They do not know what the word means.

I commented on another thread about this topic, anyone know where that thread is and where my post went?

nomoresorrow,
What I did notice is that almost ALL of Lindsey & Tommy's visit was edited...LE said that they edited anything that may comprimise(sp? sorry fibro fog today!) the cases (including all of Misty's, Ron's & Tommy's audios & videos were all said to be edited by LE), concerning Haleigh or the drug trafficking cases. She had a 1hr visit, but only 10 minutes of her visit was released, not the full hour! :waitasec:

That tells me he (as well as Misty & Ron) has said a lot more that we don't know at this time. JMHO

Jailhouse Surveillance Video: Hank Croslin Jr. Talks With Wife 10:00
http://www.news4jax.com/video/22424712/index.html

It's been a feeling some have had for a long time that Ron was some how the Main player in this case. Now I really fear if Misty doesn't talk we will never know what happen to Haleigh or where she is.

I wish I knew when this call came in because Timmy is saying that Misty has not called and he doesn't know why. He had already put $75.00 on the phone for her. Seems she called a lot at first, her attorney must of gotten to her and told her to keep her mouth shut. I think we may have another CA in the making. Tommy just wants a cig, he is willing to go talk for a cig. Well, heck come on LE get a carton and take him out and squeeze all you can out of him.

"The damn police said I'm facing three years in prison unless you can help us find Haleigh," Hank said. "I said, 'I can't help you find nobody, I don't know where she is.

Well, after listening awhile, I believe at least the Croslin family has genuine love for one another....sans Misty. Misty has that opportunistic love, that love that gets her what she wants and as long as she's getting it, she'll love you back.

Tommy, Timmy, Hank, Lisa.....they all genuinely love one another. I hear none of the "I want out, just get me out, pay the bail, gimme my hunybuns, I want I want I want" we get from Misty. Even as they talk to her, it's all about what she wants.

Tommy's in a rough place, thinking all he's gonna get or hopes he can get is drug court. What I found interesting is that it was called "This Haleigh xxxxx" instead of regretting the day their sister hooked up with Ronald.

I have to process that, because frankly, in Tommy's position (and Timmy's for having to come up with money to put into two paytel accounts) I'd be looking at Ron. None of them will come up with responsibility for their own actions, but blaming it on the "Haleigh *advertiser censored*" seems a stretch, even for someone looking for a scapegoat.

(BBM)
nomoresorrow,
What I did notice is that almost ALL of Lindsey & Tommy's visit was edited...LE said that they edited anything that may comprimise(sp? sorry fibro fog today!) the cases (including all of Misty's, Ron's & Tommy's audios & videos were all said to be edited by LE), concerning Haleigh or the drug trafficking cases. She had a 1hr visit, but only 10 minutes of her visit was released, not the full hour! :waitasec:

That tells me he (as well as Misty & Ron) has said a lot more that we don't know at this time. JMHO

Jailhouse Surveillance Video: Hank Croslin Jr. Talks With Wife 10:00
http://www.news4jax.com/video/22424712/index.html

Thanks Angel Who Cares, that's good to know and in response to the part of your post that I bolded above: I know exactly what you mean - I often experience "the fog" also. Makes school quite challanging on fibro-fog days ... :blowkiss:

Tommy stated..

Personally, I do not believe Tommy knows where Haleigh is IF this is what LE is expecting him to reveal... I'm thinking Ron C would make certain Tommy was not privy to that information..Same goes for Misty...I doubt Misty really knows where Haleigh is eventhough she knows what really happened and is covering for Ron C.

Ron C and his family have made certain this information would never be revealed.. That way IF Misty or Tommy do tell what they know, it would be their word against Ron Cummings and his family..JMO

The thing I notice the most is how strung out Tommy is. He is hurting bad and even talked about rehab. I think him & Misty are both in the same shape. I don't really hear that on RC.

I don't want to be in here....I have no socks...I want out.....I've lost weight.....well, Tommy

I don't care! You're a doper and you sell pills to feed other dopers' habits.

and the Income Tax check to be used for him to get out of jail...LC can not even afford to buy gas.....and he wants to waste away that money.

If all Tommy is really looking @ is 3 years, his lawyer might be smart to push for some kind of speedy plea, so he can separate himself from those 2. But Tommy doesn't sound too keen on ANY prison time. If the cops expect him in the Haleigh case somehow, they're probably holding back some charges. I think he's involved-he obviously knows something, so why hasn't he blabbed? He WAS the reported recipient of that rat, so talk, Tommy.

The thing I notice the most is how strung out Tommy is. He is hurting bad and even talked about rehab. I think him & Misty are both in the same shape. I don't really hear that on RC.

Yeah, I worked in the court system a while and I never saw anyone as miserable as these two. They are really jonesing for a fix which I guess is why they are giving them meds and keeping an eye on them medically. De-tox can be deadly. If they know anything I think they will eventually tell it if they let them stew long enough.

I had to chuckle at the sibling rivalry "If Misty gets bailed out and I don't I'm gonna be mad!" Most siblings aregue over who gets a bike or an easy bake oven.

It's been a feeling some have had for a long time that Ron was some how the Main player in this case. Now I really fear if Misty doesn't talk we will never know what happen to Haleigh or where she is.

I wish I knew when this call came in because Timmy is saying that Misty has not called and he doesn't know why. He had already put $75.00 on the phone for her. Seems she called a lot at first, her attorney must of gotten to her and told her to keep her mouth shut. I think we may have another CA in the making. Tommy just wants a cig, he is willing to go talk for a cig. Well, heck come on LE get a carton and take him out and squeeze all you can out of him.

In one of the last calls of Mistys they talk about how she did not call for 4 days and it was because the phone was broken.

Wow - the only words they can put with Haleigh are cuss words. A little 5 year old girl, innocent and missing and they carry on like this. What cold hearted $%@^$@%.

This is sickening.

Wow - the only words they can put with Haleigh are cuss words. A little 5 year old girl, innocent and missing and they carry on like this. What cold hearted $%@^$@%.

This is sickening.

Cold blooded and none of them are saying well Misty better talk, or Ron better talk or Tommy better talk or TN better talk and I feel like the reason for that is they are all involved in it including Timmy. I think Misty's Dad is the one in the dark on it.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Pabo1998
Back