Hank Croslin Sr. - Body language

Kimster

Former Member
Reaction score
Website
www.ufo2001.com
Dion brought this link to our attention: http://drlillianglassbodylanguageblog.wordpress.com/

<snipped> He doesn’t candy coat things. He tells her the truth that her can promise her that they are not going to be easy on her. He tells her to not trust anyone and to only talk to her lawyer.

Towards the end of his video visit, he tells her to sit up, so that he can see her. That is when he begins to cry.

There is a separate thread about Misty's body language already started. We may merge the two threads later on if they end up crossing over a lot. :)

BTW, Dr. Glass recently became a member of WS, so don't be surprised if you see her around sometime. :D

That's a great article, and an interesting site, thanks for the link.

Ms Glass doesn't write very much about Hank's body language here though, does she? She mentions heavy breathing, sighs and crying but otherwise the article is mostly about the contents of what he said.

I noticed that he hardly stayed still for one moment, he kept rocking and swaying. Any thoughts about that?

And the sunglasses were an interesting touch. Why did he wear them inside? Did he have something to hide? Was he light sensitive? Why?

Good questions! After Levi's show I think I'll see what I can find out. I'm really into body language and psych profiles.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
shmoozie
Back