Misty's Jailhouse tapes. What message was Ron sending to Misty?

butterfly1978

Reaction score
In Misty's phone call to her brother she admits Ron was talking to her in the video interview Ron gave.
Here is the link to the tapes:
http://www.thesky973.com/pages/6288494.php

In the " Misty's calls from St. John County jail tape 3" Listen at the 8:06 mark, Misty says "Ronald is in Flagler and Jason Galiger went and recorded him talking on a video and brought the video to me and Ron was telling me, saying some stuff to me" then she repeats herself and said Ronald was "telling me some stuff". Then Timmy asks what was he saying and Misty says " I dont wanna say on the phone".

In my opinion this is proof that Ron was passing Misty a message in the jailhouse interview.
So what do you think is the message he was sending to Misty?

I love you, baby, stay strong. IOW...keep your f#$#g mouth shut.

In Misty's phone call to her brother she admits Ron was talking to her in the video interview Ron gave.

In the " Misty's calls from St. John County jail tape 3" Listen at the 8:06 mark, Misty says "Ronald is in Flagler and Jason Galiger went and recorded him talking on a video and brought the video to me and Ron was telling me, saying some stuff to me" then she repeats herself and said Ronald was "telling me some stuff". Then Timmy asks what was he saying and Misty says " I dont wanna say on the phone".

In my opinion this is proof that Ron was passing Misty a message in the jailhouse interview.

My opinion of what RC was telling MC as well as the others arrested at the same time is Keep your mouth shut or I will kill you....I have always thought from the very beginning that all of the I will kill the person crap that was said on the 911 tape as well as all of the other times he has threatened that was just a way to tell the people who knew something that they better keep there mouths shut.

:eek: I totally missed that!

I know Kim I did to... I put my earphones on so I could really focus on what was said my mouth dropped when I heard that. I hope LE doesn't allow anymore interviews from Ron, or they may never get Misty to talk especially if he is making threats and they are getting passed on.

I know Kim I did to... I put my earphones on so I could really focus on what was said my mouth dropped when I heard that. I hope LE doesn't allow anymore interviews from Ron, or they may never get Misty to talk especially if he is making threats and they are getting passed on.

And you notice that Tommy-Hank Jr. said they can have inmate to inmate visits. I just feel like that isn't true, but if it is it could do some damage to the plan to get someone to talk.

Well from Misty's on admition we now know for sure Ron was sending her a message. Now I'm going to go back and dissect the video interview and see what message I can get from it. Does anyone know if there is a raw unedited version?

IMO, RC saying how he would be going away for a long time was his way of saying he wasn't going to spill. That, as well as, "LE hasn't asked me anything"

Do you know who Jason Jolicoeur is? He's a Special Agent for FDLE, based out of the Daytona Beach area, I believe.

Why would LE give Misty a threatening message from Ron if they want her to talk? Wouldn't that just make her keep her mouth shut even more being given a reminder that if she talks he will kill her?

It serves to show Misty that Ronald doesn't have HER best interests at heart, and any secrets she might be holding in some kind of solidarity to Ronald is only going to do her more harm than good.

It's a shame misty is not capable of perceiving reality. We have seen this before. AH confronted her about how rc talked to her during the 911 and afterwards. She denied it and said he was NOT speaking of her but was speaking and calling the dispatcher bad names. No matter what bad news you give her concerning his feelings, she has an answer that suits her better. She was told rc has a GF...her response, "I don't care".

This girl is very ill and has been for some time. The parents know it, the brothers know it too. Her perception of reality is thwarted. She is another one who only lives 10 minutes at a time. She has no sense of self and I don't think she has cognitive processes going on and there is lack of abstract thinking. She appears to absorb the thoughts of people around her and doesn't come up with any of her own. Casey Anthony was the same way.

Why would LE give Misty a threatening message from Ron if they want her to talk? Wouldn't that just make her keep her mouth shut even more being given a reminder that if she talks he will kill her?

Twall, I thought the same thing..I know they must have a reason and will use this to their advantage. Doesnt make sense to me..I trust LE is doing the right thing.

Do you know who Jason Jolicoeur is? He's a Special Agent for FDLE, based out of the Daytona Beach area, I believe.
I thought that was the guy that did the interview with Ron last week that was released... :waitasec:

Well then that raises another question if this person is LE why would he be passing messages from Ron to Misty, that has to be illegal in some way, shape or form.
Why would LE do that??? I'm confused

Personally, I don't think they were the type of messages you are all thinking about. I think it was an LE interview by FDLE (which I believe they are able to videotape) and RC was probably questioned about MC and TC....he could have told them he felt she was lying, she knew more, etc - or maybe even gave specifics. They THEN took that part of the taped interview to show MC and TC to gauge reactions, get responses, etc.

This is all very planned out....they would not give MC a "keep your mouth shut" tape and then expect her to talk - KWIM??
of course this is all JMOO

Within the boundaries of this thread, any commo from Ron to Misty has to be on the QT. That is passed in a way that circumvents what is allowed a prisoner. I agree with the posts that if passed by LE, it has a purpose. They certainly are not going to be played by RC, even if his mom thinks he is a genius. Underestimating the cops is a very bad trait in a criminal. Bad for him or her I mean, great for society in general. I really think that "inmate to inmate visit" talk is either hogwash or wishful thinking, especially considering it's source. For me to take a certain 12 step meeting into the county jail, I had to be off of paper (successfully completed parole and probation) and had not been arrested in the past 5 years. Not a new conviction, just arrested.

Furthermore, when me little brother died it was $2,500 for the state to transport me to the funeral home and visit while the home was closed. Shackled, belly-cinched, and in a DOC van. I also wore a special jumpsuit that had "DOC" in foot high letters on the back. I had to give me ex power of attorney to cash in me 401 and split it with her. It is cash only and upfront. I do not want to sound whiny. Just the opposite, I am grateful the state allowed me to say goodbye and that the ex was a good enough person to do that. My point is do you really think the state would shell out all the extra money that the security precautions necessary would cost? Just so two inmates could see each other? In Pennsylvania you can not mail a letter from one SCI to another. To belabor the point, wishful thinking is pandemic to the whole "crew".

Thommy, thank you for being willing to share your experiences in jail with us! I hope you will continue to help us understand "the system" when listening to these tapes. :blowkiss:

I love you, baby, stay strong. IOW...keep your f#$#g mouth shut.

And although I denied you were my girlfriend to everyone else, and said I have another girlfriend, don't believe for one moment that I don't love you Misty Croslin. Happy Valentines Day!
I don't think Ron should be allowed to have any contact with Misty and I am angry he found a way to cross the line and get to her.

Thommy, I don't think Tommy was talking about an actual in-person visit. I was under the assumption he meant a video phone conversation, like what they get with the people on the outside.

I would think this tape has to include Ron throwing Misty under the bus, in some way. LE wouldn't deliver a friendly message from Ron to Misty. I believe the purpose here is to make Misty talk (and it sounds like LE believes this "talk" would include something incriminating about Ron). Just a guess on my part though.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
shmoozie
Back