IN IN - Steven Hendricks, 22, Washington, 4 Sept 1988

The Doe Network:
Case File 3923DMIN

http://www.doenetwork.org/cases/3923dmin.html

Steven W. Hendricks
Missing since September 4, 1988 from Washington, Daviess County, Indiana
Classification: Endangered Missing

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Vital Statistics
•Date Of Birth: July 26, 1966
•Age at Time of Disappearance: 22 years old
•Height and Weight at Time of Disappearance: 5'7"; 135 lbs.
•Distinguishing Characteristics: White male. Black hair; hazel eyes

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Circumstances of Disappearance
In the early morning hours of September 5, 1988, the burned body of Rebecca Harvey was found in her boyfriend's burned home on Oak Grove Road in Washington, Indiana.
Evidence indicated that Ms. Harvey had been doused with gasoline and set ablaze.
Her boyfriend, Steven Hendricks was also reported missing and is believed to be a victim of foul play.

Investigators
If you have any information concerning this case, please contact:

Indiana State Police Jasper Post
812-482-1441
800-742-7475

Agency Case Number: 46-06625

Source Information:
Indiana State Police

http://www.charleyproject.org/cases/h/hendricks_steven.html
Steven is a possible suspect in the crimes.

Steven is *not* listed in NamUs at this time.

No archived articles about Steven that I could find.

Bump Steven has been missing close to 22 years now.

(Mods can we add tags to the OP please? TIA :))

Attachments

• Steven W. Hendricks.bmp
    51.6 KB · Views: 21
Sorry to post on such an old thread... Steven Hendricks is/was my cousin. I wish someone would/could find him.. Sorry I have no other details than what is already known about him.:please:

Is anything known about who would've wanted to harm them?

Steven Hendricks Family has been Praying for his where abouts since September 5 of 1988. He was only 22 years old when went missing.
I believe Rebecca Harvey's Murderer also killed Steven to Distract the Authorities Investigation into the wrong direction. By making sure Steven would not be found the Killer or Killers would create doubt in authorities minds as to his guilt or innocence.
In researching this I found that Body Shops in Indiana had been connected to auto theft rings connected to drug gangs in Chicago Illinois. A man who worked at a Clayton Indiana body shop remains missing also, but his woman was much later found in a welded Barrell. Steven Hendricks was working for a body shop when he also went missing.
Whether Auto Thefts, Drugs or Jealousy got Rebecca Harvey, Steven Hendricks or Tim and his woman killed....or an argument with a Man from a cemetery near their house, All the Family Wants is to give Steven a Christian Burial. Steven Hendricks Mom, Siblings and Family won't rest until this is resolved.

Steven W. Hendricks age 22 in 1988.
I believe he was Murdered on night of 4th/5th of September 1988. More than one killer believed to have taken took part. His remains have never been found, and from words I've heard recently, sadly for family, never will be. But new leads are ......
Personally I've been researching the rumors of a $100,000.00 Reward that may have been issued for his remains.

Looking for People Who Heard about Rumors of what Happened to Steven and Rebecca in September of 1988 and who told them about the rumors and when they heard it.
Family is Hoping for a National TV Investigative Show to soon air.

Alledged Triple Murder.
Rebecca Harvey 18 years old, Pregnant by Alledged exboyfriend. Alledgedly Tied on Bed, Gang Raped and doused with gas, then set on fire.
Steven W. Hendricks age 22
Steven is Not a Suspect but has been missing presumed murdered same night.
September 4, 1988 I Washington Indiana on Oakgrove Road.
Send Information to
Rgardner@isp.in.gov

Attachments

• received_950422678639571.jpeg
    received_950422678639571.jpeg
    81.5 KB · Views: 16
  • received_1401940429977353.jpeg
    received_1401940429977353.jpeg
    148.2 KB · Views: 17
Steven W. Hendricks age 22 in 1988.
I believe he was Murdered on night of 4th/5th of September 1988. More than one killer believed to have taken took part. His remains have never been found, and from words I've heard recently, sadly for family, never will be. But new leads are ......
Personally I've been researching the rumors of a $100,000.00 Reward that may have been issued for his remains.
Why are you feeding Beckys family with false hopes, with your made up case logs and informations. You should be ashamed

And now you are blocking family members that are asking you about the information you "supposedly" know?

I had an interesting conversation earlier on Reddit. Someone sent me a PM after reading my story about Patrick King. (Another missing person from same area) They claim to have heard where Stevens body may be located but not very specific.

Last edited:

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
shmoozie
Back