WS members ~ Our one year vigil

Status
Not open for further replies.
Haleigh,
It's been a year since we first fell in love with your dancing little eyes, and impish little grin. A year that you've been in our hearts. I know you have been here at Christmas when I was watching presents being ripped open. Last summer you were at a baseball game when another little girl named Haleigh hit a home run...........and countless other times when I thought of things you should be doing. And it angers me. It angers me because you deserved more.

You will see justice little Angel...........you will. It seems slow in coming, and there are days that nothing seems to happen. But it's coming...because you deserve it. It's coming because you were, and there are a thousand voices demanding that you be.

HaleighCummiongxxxooo-2.jpg

Oh my, this is just too damn sad!

The sad truth is I feel they murdered an innocent baby and threw her away.
So may the spirit of haleigh live on, may her killers be brought to justice,
and R.I.P. dear baby girl.
Thousands of people love you.
The people that should of loved and cared the most failed you so badly.

Haleigh captured our hearts. One year is too long not knowing what happened and where she is. May answers be found soon, so there can be justice for that precious little girl.

Haleigh, I'm so sorry you were failed so many times in such a short little lifetime. You deserved so much better than this. The truth will be known one day and justice will be served. You are loved by many who never even knew you and will not give up until the answers are found. Know that your bubba is missing you very much and can't understand why you are gone. For this reason Haleigh you must be found! Your lively smile and bouncing, beautiful blond curls are forever imprinted in my heart. I fear you were never told enough how precious and how loved you are. Haleigh, you are loved!

I really hope that they get a break in this case. I have been following it since day one. It is just so sad. Her family needs closure. I wish Misty would just talk and tell what she knows. :(

Please let Haleigh come home soon. Bless her family and friends, bless everybody who loves her, comfort everybody who is grieving that she's gone. Bless her little brother and the children of all her relatives and her little schoolmates. Let them all be safe and feel loved.

May everybody who remembers Haleigh be reminded to take better care for their children because they are ever so precious and our moments together may be fleeting. That way something good would come out of a tragedy.

Please let the police be close to solving this case, because this sweet girl deserves justice and because her loved ones deserve closure. Give them the final tip, the last piece of evidence or the testimony that they need to close the investigation. Let them find Haleigh, or if she can't be found, at least give her loved ones the certainty about whether she is alive or dead.

Bless everybody that Haleigh cared for. We have heard that some of them are in jail now and some may have other problems. Let them change their lives for the better, for their own sake and for the sake of the children who Haleigh left behind. Let them all make Haleigh proud, wherever she may be.

Please, if somebody knows what happened to Haleigh, let them feel a sting in their conscience today and decide that they can't let another year go by without revealing her fate. It is too cruel for the people who miss her and long for answers. Haleigh deserves justice but most of all, she deserves to come home to those who love her and miss her.

Thinking of you Haleigh. Especially today angel. Come home soon.

Bless your heart Baby girl Haliegh......wherever you are

Precious Haleigh, one year ago today, you captured hearts and consumed our thoughts. Your sweet beautiful smile has melted our hearts. Not a day has gone by that we haven't thought about you or prayed for you.

My hope for today is that you will come home and those responsible for you missing will swiftly receive justice. You deserve this sweet Haleigh and so much more.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Bd1eUNJE5cU

God Bless You HaLeigh wherever you are. We all love you sweetheart and we're :praying: for you everyday. We will not rest until there is justice for you. :blowkiss:

Here is Spongebob and some balloons for you little angel.

:sponge: :balloons:

My wish is today is the day Haleigh is found.......

My instinct tells me she won't......

Always on our minds, forever in our hearts.........

I remember the very night I first heard Haleigh went missing, a year ago. I thought, "Oh, those poor people. How their hearts must be breaking."

A year later and still no beautiful little girl. And all the ones truly missing Haleigh still suffering heartbreak bigger than I could ever imagine. My own 3 year old climbed on my lap the other night while I was reading and saw a picture of Haleigh and asked who the little girl was. I told her it was a little girl who was lost.

And she told me, "Well, someone needs to bring her home so she won't be lost anymore".

I can't say it any better than that.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member