The Hispanic Guy & The Couple

TXHOPE

Reaction score
New details coming out about EJ being seen with a man, and also a couple in their 30's.

This thread is to discuss the man and couple in their 30's that was seen with Elizabeth by a witness in San Antonio.

http://www.foxsanantonio.com/newsro...117.shtml?utm_source=twitterfeed&utm_medium=t witter

This piece of information is huge if it is in fact true and gives us all hope that Gabriel is still alive. Unfortunantely the only reporters that have reported this story is Yami and NG, the Smith's BFFs. Do you believe this man and couple in their 30's exist? Are SA police speaking to this witness? Does this witness exist?:waitasec:

New details coming out about EJ being seen with a man, and also a couple in their 30's.

This thread is to discuss the man and couple in their 30's that was seen with Elizabeth by a witness in San Antonio.

http://www.foxsanantonio.com/newsro...117.shtml?utm_source=twitterfeed&utm_medium=t witter

This piece of information is huge if it is in fact true and gives us all hope that Gabriel is still alive. Unfortunantely the only reporters that have reported this story is Yami and NG, the Smith's BFFs. Do you believe this man and couple in their 30's exist? Are SA police speaking to this witness? Does this witness exist?:waitasec:

I think it's possible...but not because of the reporters, but because we still havn't heard from SAPD! They said they would be ready to talk very early this week....and....nothing. Then this report surfaced. I'm hoping they have some credible tips coming in, or else, seriously why havn't they looked in the landfill.

Once again, kissdegirl, I agree with you 100%. I think there's a lot going on behind the scenes right now with this new info.

Hispanic male....connected to the babysitter, maybe? Wish we knew who the witness is and where EJ was supposedly seen with this person/people.

I want to know the origin of the tip... given that it has been reported about by 2 people that seem to be in the Smith camp, I'm highly suspicious.

I think it's possible...but not because of the reporters, but because we still havn't heard from SAPD! They said they would be ready to talk very early this week....and....nothing. Then this report surfaced. I'm hoping they have some credible tips coming in, or else, seriously why havn't they looked in the landfill.

It's rained almost all week so that maybe why they haven't seached the landfill this week. It's supposed to clear up tomorrow. I wonder if the SAPD was referring to what was going down with the TPD when they said we would hear something early this week. Maybe we're not going to hear from SAPD this week and the big news was Tammy getting arrested. I just want to hear that they know something about these 3 people!! I will feel so much better once I hear LE confirm this.

I want to know the origin of the tip... given that it has been reported about by 2 people that seem to be in the Smith camp, I'm highly suspicious.

I agree. And, I am not sure this is new information, except for the hispanic guy. This sounds like the same 'couple' sighting we heard about before. Did LE ever verify they thought there was a couple? Or just that someone said there was a couple? I'm still stuck on the fact that it seems hotel staff said Analisa is not the babysitter they saw and we had such a difficult pinning down what day she was even there (and that she also had contact with Tammi, didn't she?).

I agree. And, I am not sure this is new information, except for the hispanic guy. This sounds like the same 'couple' sighting we heard about before. Did LE ever verify they thought there was a couple? Or just that someone said there was a couple? I'm still stuck on the fact that it seems hotel staff said Analisa is not the babysitter they saw and we had such a difficult pinning down what day she was even there (and that she also had contact with Tammi, didn't she?).

I haven't heard anyone say they saw a couple but EJ. Where did you hear another witness saw a couple before this latest report? I also hadn't heard that the hotel staff said Analissa wasn't the babysitter. That's huge! Where are you getting your info or I did just somehow miss this?

It's rained almost all week so that maybe why they haven't seached the landfill this week. It's supposed to clear up tomorrow. I wonder if the SAPD was referring to what was going down with the TPD when they said we would hear something early this week. Maybe we're not going to hear from SAPD this week and the big news was Tammy getting arrested. I just want to hear that they know something about these 3 people!! I will feel so much better once I hear LE confirm this.

I've been wondering if it's because of the rain too. It's raining like crazy again here in Dallas. Also, there was that other horrific murder by another "mother" there in SA. I imagine that has temporarily taken over the PD there.

I haven't heard anyone say they saw a couple but EJ. Where did you hear another witness saw a couple before this latest report? I also hadn't heard that the hotel staff said Analissa wasn't the babysitter. That's huge! Where are you getting your info or I did just somehow miss this?

That's not what the housekeeper said. The housekeeper said the girl in the room wasn't the girl in the news, that the girl in the room was Hispanic.

The babysitter also said that a housekeeper came to the room while she was there.

I took this to mean the girl in the room wasn't Elizabeth, Elizabeth being the girl in the news, and not Hispanic.

NIDENTIFIED FEMALE: At one of the San Antonio hotels where Johnson stayed, clerks are just realizing she was a guest. Another housekeeper has also realized that she had seen a Hispanic woman with baby Gabriel.

UNIDENTIFIED FEMALE: The person that she saw on the news is not the person that was in the room with the baby. The person in the room was a Hispanic girl, and she told her she was baby-sitting. The housekeeper had asked if she could touch the baby, and she said, No, I`m not allowed to let anybody in the room (INAUDIBLE) You know, Just give me towels, and you can`t come in.

UNIDENTIFIED FEMALE: That was on the 23rd of December.

also

ANALISA: Yes. Elizabeth told me if anyone knocked at the door, not to answer it. But then the housekeeper came and opened the door with a key.

Occam's Razor.

I haven't heard anyone say they saw a couple but EJ. Where did you hear another witness saw a couple before this latest report? There have been many discussion about whether any videotpe existed, per my memory. I also hadn't heard that the hotel staff said Analisa wasn't the babysitter. That's huge! Where are you getting your info or I did just somehow miss this?

I was questioning whether there was ever any verified sighting previous to this recent news. There were early reports on the couple I think and I think Tammi said that Elizabeth told her it was on video (or something like that) - maybe just the last part. I think there were also reports on at least one hotel staff saying Analisa didn't look like the person they saw. Both of these issues have been discussed here a few times. Maybe someone can easily find the references.

Adding: my wording might not have been as accurate as it could have been, but obviously someone said Analisa was not the person they saw. There was discussion earlier that maybe Analisa filled in for another person because that person did not want to come forward. I am not saying this is true, just what has been discussed.

Other than the following, I've only seen 'Tammi said Elizabeth said'.

This is the only thing I've seen LE say about the couple. It's from Tammi's charging document, just released.

On 12/30/09,
Elizabeth was found in Miami, Florida by Police. She was arrested and Gabriel was not in her possession. She was not found with her grandfather's vehicle which she used to flee the State of AZ. During an interview with the F.B.I., Elizabeth stated she gave Gabriel away to an unknown couple. During an interview with the F.B.I., Elizabeth was very vague with her description of the unknown couple. Elizabeth stated she met the couple in San Antonio, Texas, at a park.

From Elizabeth's jail phone interview with the reporter, this everything I have marked as specifically about the couple from Eliz:

E: (Pause) Um, because I... when I left him with these people... umm they... I trusted them.

E: (Pause) What do you mean why? I, I, I believe in my heart they're good people.

E: It was the same thing. They were just reached out to me and they seemed like they cared.

E: I met them in San Antonio.

E: They came... they approached me, and they came up to me. I was out alone with the baby. At the park.

E: They, I was upset, I was crying, and I, I, I, I've been approached before um in the same situation with Tammi. Um, and they just said, is everything okay? And I was like, I don't know what I'm gonna do, and I was just a wreck, and they were just reaching out to me, and, you know, offering their help, and just listening, and I was just crying like crazy and...

E: Um, yeah. Because they, they were a couple and I, um I know how much people who don't have their own children just want a baby and they can't have their own babies, and I just had a good experience with Tammi and I, I didn't feel any reason to feel anything that wasn't right.

E: (long pause) I mean... when you give up your child for adoption, you don't really... know where the people live or anything.

I was questioning whether there was ever any verified sighting previous to this recent news. There were early reports on the couple I think and I think Tammi said that Elizabeth told her it was on video (or something like that) - maybe just the last part. I think there were also reports on at least one hotel staff saying Analisa didn't look like the person they saw. Both of these issues have been discussed here a few times. Maybe someone can easily find the references.

Adding: my wording might not have been as accurate as it could have been, but obviously someone said Analisa was not the person they saw. There was discussion earlier that maybe Analisa filled in for another person because that person did not want to come forward. I am not saying this is true, just what has been discussed.

If you can find a link with that specifically, I'd appreciate it, time.

Thanks!

Oh ok, I misunderstood your post. I thought you meant you had heard from the media there was another sighting of a couple from someone other than EJ. Thanks for the clarification on that part. :)

I don't know, it seems hinky to me. First of all, the information we have about this Hispanic guy and/or the couple comes only from the triad of misinformation: Elizabeth, Tammi, and Yami. For all we know, the "eyewitness" is Elizabeth, who told Tammi, who told Yami.

The news story also admits this information wasn't given to FOX or Yami by LE because it includes the disclaimer, "Federal and Local authorities have not given new information in the case."

I don't know, it seems hinky to me. First of all, the information we have about this Hispanic guy and/or the couple comes only from the triad of misinformation: Elizabeth, Tammi, and Yami. For all we know, the "eyewitness" is Elizabeth, who told Tammi, who told Yami.

The news story also admits this information wasn't given to FOX or Yami by LE because it includes the disclaimer, "Federal and Local authorities have not given new information in the case."

Thanks Steadfast. Yeah, the triad - that makes sense since Tammi also immediately leaked that garbagé about the 3 people Elizabeth wasworriedaboutthatwereoutsideorinthecountryorwhateverandpossiblycommentingonherfacebookbecausethiswasnowanationwidesearch thing - I have a headache!

Bean - you asked me for a link and I searched, for some reason I can't find that link or links, but I think the problem here is probably exactly as Steadfast has stated. My main point about this supposedly 'new' information is that the stuff about the couple is probably the same couple we already heard about (not verified by LE, not new). LE probably already knew about any supposed witness or hispanic guy so, also, probably not new to them. I was a little appalled this was put out and not much to support it.

Thanks Steadfast. Yeah, the triad - that makes sense since Tammi also immediately leaked that garbagé about the 3 people Elizabeth wasworriedaboutthatwereoutsideorinthecountryorwhateverandpossiblycommentingonherfacebookbecausethiswasnowanationwidesearch thing - I have a headache!

Bean - you asked me for a link and I searched, for some reason I can't find that link or links, but I think the problem here is probably exactly as Steadfast has stated. My main point about this supposedly 'new' information is that the stuff about the couple is probably the same couple we already heard about (not verified by LE, not new). LE probably already knew about any supposed witness or hispanic guy so, also, probably not new to them. I was a little appalled this was put out and not much to support it.

I'm highly suspicious of this info also, time. I'm keeping it in mind, but on the back burner until such time as more info comes out about these three people.

This thread is to discuss the Hispanic guy and the couple reported to have been seen with Elizabeth in San Antonio.

Do we know where they were reportedly seen together??

Nancy Grace

-NANCY GRACE, HOST: Bombshell tonight. It`s a whole new ball game, everybody. An eyewitness spots Mommy with a couple, a couple in their mid-30s, just before baby Gabriel disappears. Mommy also spotted twice with a Hispanic male, a male who is at that meeting with her and the couple. Did they take the baby?

- UNIDENTIFIED MALE: A report says Elizabeth Johnson, the mom of baby Gabriel, may have been seen with a middle-aged couple, Hispanic man when she was in San Antonio, Texas. Investigators reportedly trying to track these people down.

- GRACE: Good evening. I`m Nancy Grace. I want to thank you for being with us. Bombshell tonight. It`s a whole new ball game. An eyewitness spots Mommy with a couple in their mid-30s just before Gabriel disappears. Mommy also spotted twice — twice — with a Hispanic male who is also at the meeting with Mommy and the couple. Did these people take the baby?

(BEGIN VIDEO CLIP)
UNIDENTIFIED MALE: A local new report says the mother of Gabriel, Elizabeth Johnson, may have been with a Hispanic man and A middle-aged couple. Could this potential lead break the case wide open?
(END VIDEO CLIP)

GRACE: Straight out to Michael Board, WOAI Newsradio. Michael, first of all, I want to hear about this middle-aged couple — not really middle- aged, they`re in their 30s — spotted with Mommy, and then a Hispanic male that`s popped up at least twice in sightings.

MICHAEL BOARD, WOAI NEWSRADIO (via telephone): You know, we`ve talked often in this investigation about what happened in San Antonio and we`ve talked about the possibility that Elizabeth Johnson may have had contact here in San Antonio with someone who helped her broker some sort of illegal adoption. This does point to that direction, that she was in this company of this Hispanic male, mid to late 20s, at least twice. That means she could have met with him once, and then the second time, she could have met with him and also the couple that she gave the baby to. Now, Elizabeth Johnson has said…

GRACE: You went out on me. Pick it back up about why she was in San Antonio to start with, which is what I`ve always wondered. If she wants to go from Tempe, Arizona, to Miami Beach, Florida, why does she go via San Antonio? Start over, Michael.

BOARD: Well, why did she come to San Antonio? Possibly she had a connection with someone in San Antonio. She had met someone on line. We know Elizabeth Johnson spent a lot of time on Web spaces (SIC) like Craigslist and things like this. She could have met someone on line who would help her broker a baby sale or broker an illegal adoption. That is very possibly what we could be talking about here. And it`s clues like this, Nancy Grace, that we know this is why police have not dug into the landfill out here yet. They`re tracking down this lead very hard. That`s why they haven`t dug into the landfill out here.

GRACE: Well, you know, Michael Board, I didn`t just fall off the turnip truck yesterday. All this time, so much time has passed since baby Gabriel went missing, yet they have not lifted up one soda can out of a dump to look for baby Gabriel. I mean, you`ve to be deaf, dumb and blind, plus living in a cave, not to be able to figure out they think the baby is alive. No matter how many times we`ve asked them, and we call them practically by the hour, Have you started digging, have you isolated a landfill, have you followed a dump truck from the San Antonio motel to the landfill to identify which one it is, it`s always, No, no, no, we`re going to. We were going to. Maybe tomorrow. Maybe — and they never do it. Maybe this is why.

Tell me some more, Michael Board, about the specifics of these people Mommy was spotted with.

BOARD: Well, it is very shaky. We don`t have a specific — we don`t even have a hair color or a size. We know that the Hispanic male that she met with twice is apparently in his late 20s. And she also had a meeting with a couple that the witnesses believe are in their late 30s.

Now, we know in the past, Elizabeth Johnson has told police investigators that she met with a couple there, that there was — this was not in a meeting with investigators, but this was in an interview, I believe, with Tammi Smith.

During the jailhouse interview, she said that she met a couple there, one was a woman with blond hair. Another one was a larger Hispanic man. That fits this. So you know, this is some consistency in some of her stories for the first time. This is starting to match up here.

http://transcripts.cnn.com/TRANSCRIPTS/1002/01/ng.01.html

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
wdavewong
Back