2/10/10 Nancy Grace Jail house tapes

Status
Not open for further replies.

passionflower

Verified Insider
Reaction score
On HLN I just heard that nancy Grace will cover Haleigh's 1 year disappearance and jail house tapes. The only ad showed Ron talking to TN.
Ron said "everyday Misty gets her cigerettes........anything to get Misty to talk."
Hope it is worth watching.

Thank you! I hope they show the whole visit!!!

bump and JVM on issues will have Haleigh issues on her show also!

show starts in 8 minutes.
I usually do NOT watch, but tonight I will try.......
I want to see if Mz Nancy sees Ron's devil side............

I wonder which jail tapes Nancy is going to play ? Anything about Ron's talk with GF ?

I'm here!! :seeya: It seems I'm on a different forum every night for Nancy's show!

Misty: "There's nothing to break me on!"

Nancy: Misty even blames Haleigh!

One year today since Haleigh went missing :rose:

Ron's only focus is FINDING HALEIGH, Nancy says. I don't think I'll make it through this tonight.

OH.....MY....GOODNESS!!!! According to Nancy Ron's only focus is finding Haleigh. I would have sworn he was focused on his drawers.

oh NG sees a worse different Croslin now.................what about Ron???

It seems all MC is concerned about is her parents putting money in her account for her phone. :banghead:

If you didn't watch the words.can you understand Ron at all???

Oh Misty is crying because her mother is going to send her a picture of Junior. She doesn't know if she can find one of Haleigh.

LE told Ron Misty starting pouring tears when they talked about him...is this a set up for Ron ? Are they wanting to see just how much Ron wants Misty to talk ?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
megalow