What is LP real role in this case

?????

Just on HLN:

Lenny bought Ma and Pa Croslin a car??

Yes. Good ole LP "GAVE" (< is the word that was used) Misty's parents a car.
Just guessing here of course but maybe if Ma & Pa can get to the jail they'll be able to get MC to slip and say something about Haleigh. Just a guess mind you.

Yes. Good ole LP "GAVE" (< is the word that was used) Misty's parents a car.
Just guessing here of course but maybe if Ma & Pa can get to the jail they'll be able to get MC to slip and say something about Haleigh. Just a guess mind you.
JMO, but I think Misty's parents are the last folks she'll share the truth with.

JMO, but I think Misty's parents are the last folks she'll share the truth with.

You may be very right snookie :blowkiss:. I was just guessing that she might slip while talking to her parents as the tapes we have heard have been redacted. Gosh I sure would like to know what was said.

Anyway what are your thoughts about LP doing that?

Looks like HLN is about to talk about Haleigh again. I wonder if they'll give an explanation as to why Lenny bought Hank and Lisa a car.

ETA: Per Marlaina Shaivo, Misty said she has some info she will give to Cobra if he bonds her out. Lenny will bond her out, but her attorney hasn't spoken with him. He has talked to Hank and Lisa and he gave them a car as payment (for what, she didn't say).

How can Misty keep any secrets this big for a year under all this pressure?
Just having a detective look at me, I'd wet myself!!!

hmmmm...I figured he'd do this if Mistys atty. turned down his ridiculous offer to bond Misty out. Now, he's counting on her parents to convince her to go against her attys. advice......MOO

You may be very right snookie :blowkiss:. I was just guessing that she might slip while talking to her parents as the tapes we have heard have been redacted. Gosh I sure would like to know what was said.

Anyway what are your thoughts about LP doing that?

Hey wonders! :)

I hope I'm wrong.... that'd be great if Misty would spill to her parents, but it just doesn't seem likely to me.

A part of my likes ol' LP, he's in an interesting character and probably has a big heart. I just think he needs to butt out of all this and let LE do their job!

Hey wonders! :)

I hope I'm wrong.... that'd be great if Misty would spill to her parents, but it just doesn't seem likely to me.

A part of my likes ol' LP, he's in an interesting character and probably has a big heart. I just think he needs to butt out of all this and let LE do their job!

BBM
LOL. Meeeee too.

LP says he'll bail Misty out if she'll tell the truth.
Misty says she has info if he bails her out.
LP should tell Misty to tell what she knows FIRST, then he'll let her out.

OK I just heard on HLN that LP has given Hank Sr and Lisa a car that they can keep....And I can only imagine that he has also helped them with somewhere to stay....It was also stated that MC attorney has not returned LP phone calls, but that LP has spoken with MC family...

So what is he wanting to get out of this case...More free pubicily or is he really wanting to find this poor child.

A new cowboy hat!

AND that is ALL I am going to say because I don't want a "time-out"; he isn't worth it!

IMO, he's only in it for himself. He loves the media attention and since the fiasco with Caylee, he hasn't really had much. And that's all I'm gonna say too. :)

I think he really wants to help locate Haleigh, he has a heart of gold from what I have read about him in the past. He is not perfect, as none of us are. He doesn't need any money, he has plenty. As for publicity, he loves it and will admit it. LE has not been able to locate Haleigh, so I say go for it. Just as I did of TM. He tried, got DB in the mix with good intentions, provided Misty with the LVA/Poly she asked for and searched the best he could. Some were upset at Tim for inserting himself in the case in that manner. I was all for it. Anyone that has with good intentions that is trying to help should be allowed. Again, LE has not been able to find Haleigh, they to have made mistakes and sometimes what LE can't do, others can. Roy K. found Caylee's remains remember.

When Caylee went missing and LP inserted himself in that case at first I was upset that he bailed Casey out. I started reading up on him and found that he is a very giving person. He has provided shelter for many in the past, it's something he does and most of it is not shared with the public or else most would see him in a different light. I also think he feels bad for the family in a way and could be why he provided them with a car and may even provide them shelter.

Just what these people need, another handout...I am surprised they duidn't get a car with the Haleigh donation fund. Oh sorry, that would have went to the law abiding Cummings clan. Thay all have such class!!

He is buying into a poker game via the backdoor before the game hand is called so he can participate in the fallout on the media.

Investment 101.

LP has money, and money talks. This family needs money bad, and are ready to sell, even if it is somebody down the river.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
0maj0
Back