Former President Bill Clinton Has Been Hospitalized

Did they say what might be wrong with him, PattyG?

Did they say what might be wrong with him, PattyG?

I have a video coming from Prime News report within 30 minutes.

Pres. Clinton was at his cardiologist having some "stents" put in and he was experiencing chest pain. He is at Columbia Presybertian Hospital.

2 Stents-Bubba has a bad bad ticker....take better care of yourself sir.

I hope he does well.

My late husband had two stents and was awaiting heart surgery when he passed away of a massive heart attack. I never knew if the stents collapsed or what. That was 10 years ago and I am sure progress has been made in the use of stents since then.

I am sure Bill Clinton will get the best of care, and I do wish him well.

I hope he does well.

My late husband had two stents and was awaiting heart surgery when he passed away of a massive heart attack. I never knew if the stents collapsed or what. That was 10 years ago and I am sure progress has been made in the use of stents since then.

I am sure Bill Clinton will get the best of care, and I do wish him well.

OMG...He has been looking old lately :(
I knew it was heart as soon as I heard it....

GET WELL Mr. President -- In My book he is our last good President.

I heard about former President Clinton this afternoon and pray for his speedy recovery.

sincerely,
fran

Mine too, I've met him, got to shake his hand and hear him speak. Drove an hour each way at night by myself in blinding rain through a mountain pass to do it, but it was well worth it!
The reason for his chest pains, is that he used to pig out on McDonald's. His arteries were severly blocked. Hopefully, this will do the job, it did for my dad, who is 13 years post-heart-attack.

I agree, and probably the most intelligent President ever. I'll always thinks he's handsome and hope he gets well and has a long happy life.

I wish him well. I agree, he was a great president. Very intelligent. He was not a millionaire when he took office and knew that you can not just spend, spend and spend some more. (Not going to get into his personal life-another story)

I had a chance to see him speak during the last Pres campaign. He is very charismatic and has done such amazing charitable work since his Presidency -- truly an individual who has devoted his life to serving his country. I hope that he recovers quickly. We need examples like him in this world.

THANK YOU :dance: this is good news.
>>>>>>>>>snip
Two stents resembling tiny mesh scaffolds were placed inside the artery as part of a medical procedure that is common for people with severe heart disease.

Schwartz said tests had showed that one of the bypasses from the surgery was completely blocked.

Instead of trying to open the blocked bypass, doctors reopened one of his original blocked arteries and inserted the two stents. The procedure took about an hour, and Clinton was able to get up two hours later, Schwartz said.

More at Fran's link >>>>>>>>>>

I was up near the hospital around noon I looked in that direction and made a prayer,
but he had already left in the morning....:)

My favorite President wants to go back to work on Monday...
What a lunatic. (I say it lovingly) :)
Hillary has not been looking so good. :(

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
shmoozie