Teresa N - Statements About Arrests & Her Opinion #2

The other thread will not be reopened. There are too many off topic posts and posts regarding TN is a liar, what she looks like, etc.

Let's start fresh with posts about what TN states to the media.

Well, we haven't heard much from Teresa since the drug deal videos came out. I guess she's planning her next story as to why Ron was dealing, in those videos, in the first place. She'll stick with Misty being the ring leader while Ron was looking for information. IF she was smart she would keep her mouth shut and accept the fact that her son is no helper to LE or to finding the truth about Haleigh.

At the moment, I don't have any desire to discuss TN. I will however, when the cops start questioning her about her son's life as a drug dealer. I think she's going to be quiet for awhile now.
jmo

At the moment, I don't have any desire to discuss TN. I will however, when the cops start questioning her about her son's life as a drug dealer. I think she's going to be quiet for awhile now.
jmo
BBM. I so hope you are right azwriter !

jmo

I'm with you Azwriter, what can you say? She loves her son and I think she is like a lot of mothers that have children and can't see the forest for the trees. I don't know how she can deny his activities any longer.

Teresa.... come out, come out wherever you are.

Seriously, I would like to hear more of her thoughts and opinions regarding Ronald's arrests. Annette, too. Now might be the right time to go on a P.R. offensive, imo.

Seriously, I would like to hear more of her thoughts and opinions regarding Ronald's arrests. Annette, too. Now might be the right time to go on a P.R. offensive, imo.

Dang don't be wishing for that. Last time they were talking, I made a video, the thread got shut down, and I had to stay hid from Kimster for a week!

Dang don't be wishing for that. Last time they were talking, I made a video, the thread got shut down, and I had to stay hid from Kimster for a week!

Your videos are quite effective, Papa, so don't go getting anybody upset.

I don't see how they could spin any of this mess any longer. The tapes don't lie, court records don't lie. We've seen ron and misty for what they are. IMO the best they can do now is lay as low as possible and hope they don't end up at the graybar themselves.

Am I reading this correctly?! This thread has been open one month and has only 11 posts?! [And 3 of them are mine!]

What is wrong with this picture?

Somebody give me a clue as to why this whole branch of the family bush gets a pass. [I am completely serious.]

I don't really know what to say about her since it is considered off topic to say that Teresa is lying and that's how I've often felt about her conflicting statements.

I don't really know what to say about her since it is considered off topic to say that Teresa is lying and that's how I've often felt about her conflicting statements.

thx - don't werk for me, though ;)

Anybody else? tia

The other thread will not be reopened. There are too many off topic posts and posts regarding TN is a liar, what she looks like, etc.

Let's start fresh with posts about what TN states to the media.

But Kimster, TN tells so many untruths!

Where is she living since the eviction........

What can we say???

Am I reading this correctly?! This thread has been open one month and has only 11 posts?! [And 3 of them are mine!]

What is wrong with this picture?

Somebody give me a clue as to why this whole branch of the family bush gets a pass. [I am completely serious.]

For some reason TN has decided to keep quiet and no one but NG has the guts to play parts of TN and Ron talking during jailhouse visits. Have heard the excuse that PC does not have video hooked up or operational or some such nonsense, dunno if true or not. Whatever, doesn't explain why NG has the tapes and no one else does...or admits they have them.

If you guys want to discuss TN's conflicting statements, that isn't a problem. Just refrain from calling her a liar over and over and over and over. If we went back and counted each single post that simply said TN is a liar, I'll bet we'd all want a nickel for each one! I know I do already without counting! :D

For some reason TN has decided to keep quiet and no one but NG has the guts to play parts of TN and Ron talking during jailhouse visits. Have heard the excuse that PC does not have video hooked up or operational or some such nonsense, dunno if true or not. Whatever, doesn't explain why NG has the tapes and no one else does...or admits they have them.

I had no idea NG was the only one with those tapes. Thank you, Charlie.

They don't allow recording devices into the visiting rooms do they? [Not implying anything, a serious question.]

If you guys want to discuss TN's conflicting statements, that isn't a problem. Just refrain from calling her a liar over and over and over and over. If we went back and counted each single post that simply said TN is a liar, I'll bet we'd all want a nickel for each one! I know I do already without counting! :D

I might have to take you up on that bet, Kimster. ;) Just playing with ya.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jrak
Back