GUILTY CA - John Negrete Gomez for kidnapping, rape, Santa Rosa, 2010

Missizzy

Reaction score
http://news.yahoo.com/s/ap/20100215...5bl9oZWFkbGluZV9saXN0BHNsawNjYWxpZnNoZXJpZmY-

Calif. sheriff: Woman tied up, assaulted for days

SANTA ROSA, Calif. – "Sheriff's deputies rescued a woman who had been kidnapped, then beaten and raped for three days in a mobile home, authorities said.

John Gomez, 58, was arrested Friday on suspicion of various kidnapping, sexual assault and drug charges. He was being held on $2.1 million bail.
Deputies went to the Western Mobile Home Park in south Santa Rosa after hearing from someone who received an urgent call for help from the victim. Inside Gomez's rented trailer they found the 40-year-old woman with her ankle tethered to a bolt on his bedroom floor and suffering various injuries, Sgt. Cecile Focha said.

"The female was injured and pleaded with deputies to rescue her. She had been tied up for three days, beaten with instruments and sexually assaulted," Focha said.

Deputies also found evidence of a drug sales operation in the mobile home.
Authorities also detained Gomez's female roommate and released her pending criminal charges.

Sheriff's officials declined to release any other details Monday, saying the investigation was ongoing."

More at link

And he had a female roommate that did what? Helped him? Geezzzzzzzzzz

Prayers to this woman,

Salem

I guess if you pay your rent on time, you're a good guy. Hmmm. FWIW, that area of Santa Rosa is the "roughest" part. There's a long standing effort by LE to clean it up as there's a lot of prostitution and drug sales around there. Some of those mobile home parks are pretty dicey. It's kind of a dichotomy as there's some nice shopping there with fancy cars parked in front. The shoppers don't stop to look at the living conditions "around back".

I can't believe they let the room mate just walk. As if she didn't know what was going on. Even if the victim willingly went to the home as a prostitute or was purchasing drugs, she didn't ask to be tethered to bolt on the floor, beaten, and assaulted!!

Oct 2010:

A Santa Rosa man has pleaded no contest to assault and sexual battery charges on a woman he chained to the floor of the bedroom in his mobile home.

John Manuel Negrete-Gomez, 59, was charged with ten felony counts including oral copulation by force, penetration with a foreign object by force, false imprisonment, criminal threats, possession of a controlled substance for sale, possession of a controlled substance, assault with a deadly weapon causing great bodily injury, and sexual battery...

Judge Kenneth Gnoss indicated he would sentence Negrete-Gomez to seven years and eight months in prison and require him to register as a sex offender when he is sentenced Sept. 1.

http://www.mercurynews.com/ci_15594019

7 years 8 months?!? That's all?!?!?

August 2014:

A Santa Rosa man who was on the Police Department’s most wanted list was arrested Thursday, police said.

John Manuel Negrete, 63, was wanted on suspicion of felony sexual assault charges. He was arrested following a traffic stop on Link Lane in Santa Rosa. He also was booked for failing to register as a sex offender.

In 2010, Negrete was accused of tying up a woman, raping her and beating her for three days. He pleaded no contest to three felony charges including sexual battery and a drug count in exchange for a prison sentence of seven years and eight months.

Sgt. John Cregan said Negrete was paroled and deported to Mexico. In these cases, a warrant is issued if an offender comes back to the country, he said.

http://www.pressdemocrat.com/news/2630005-181/one-of-santa-rosas-most

I am the ex husband of the victim. I am the one who received the phone call from my ex wife and could tell in her voice that something was not right. I am so thankful to the Sonoma County Sheriffs Dept and especially the dispatcher,she took my call a being serious even with me living more than 3½ hours away and with nothing more than the phone number I provided her from my caller ID that they were able to locate the house and free her. I truly believe I saved my ex's life that day

I am so sorry for what both of you had to go through.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
locallady50
Back