As memories of JonBenet fade, Boulder happy at last: Westword

Yes, Sophie, time marches on, and the Ramsey lawyers took advantage of knowing how human nature works. Justice delayed is justice denied.

Actually, I think Lin Wood is about as good as it gets at this job. Unfortunately, our system does not seek justice. It seeks to get the Defendant or potential Defendant off the hook with the least amount of damage to said Defendant's life, limb, and pursuit of happiness.:furious:

Yes, Sophie, time marches on, and the Ramsey lawyers took advantage of knowing how human nature works. Justice delayed is justice denied.

Actually, I think Lin Wood is about as good as it gets at this job. Unfortunately, our system does not seek justice. It seeks to get the Defendant or potential Defendant off the hook with the least amount of damage to said Defendant's life, limb, and pursuit of happiness.:furious:

Couldn't have said it better myself. Nobody gives a damn about the victims. The rights belong to the creeps.

Think what this article implies: they stay happy through an agreement to sweep it under the rug, and a little girl with it!

Anybody ELSE see a disturbing similarity between this and Orwell's 1984?

I said it in the comments section on the article and I'll say it again here. Happy? The death of JonBenet made a few people very rich. Happy indeed!

Happy??? what a terrible word for the death of an innocent little girl.
Memories should NEVER fade out!
LE, history repeats itself.......ALWAYS remember, so NEXT time (hoping NOT)
you will solve the crie and NOT botch it up!

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Robbi708
Back