Misty 2/9/2010 jail video tapes - the anniversary of Haleigh's disappearance

Kimster

Former Member
Reaction score
Website
www.ufo2001.com
Kellync was the one who made us aware of this link: http://www.actionnewsjax.com/conten...of-Misty-Cummings/IafT9k7hEk2e4pGhLnr6Gw.cspx

"She never once mentions Haleigh's name, but does talk about the anniversary of the little girl's disappearance. "I haven't been out of here all day. I've been sleeping. You know what today is though," said Misty. "I wish I was out for tomorrow so I could be there." <snipped>

Keep discussions focused on the article. There might not be a lot to talk about until we get the videos.

Go to the news "home" page, and there is a news segment with Misty from tonight. Very short snippet, but with video and audio..

Her father asked her even more about Haleigh. "I pray for Haleigh too," said her father. "Yeah I do too. All day everyday," said Misty. "Poor little girl. I miss her too," said Misty's dad. "God's going to bring her home," said Misty. "You think she can come home?" "Of course dad." "This has gotta get over with Misty," said her father. "I know daddy. I want this to be over I don't want to live like this."
The bolded part really upset me, why is she only thinking of herself? If Haleigh is still alive I would imagine that she doesn't want to live like this anymore either.

Sorry Kim for my earlier post. I got a little hot about this.

1:23 point dad asks if Haleigh can come home.........................

Since this is representing the first anniversary of Haleigh's disappearance, there is going to be a LOT of anger and frustration. Please wait until you are calm before you post! :grouphug:

Thanks Dr. Fessel! Remember to use INITIALS for J and L. Unless there is evidence that they are involved with Haleigh's disappearance, we use initials. :blowkiss:

I think that (on the videos) her dad is doing a great job of gently, carefully questioning her about Haleigh. I think the LE have told him what to try to learn and how to ask the questions. Or he is smarter than I gave him credit for.

In the one video when she learns that J set her up to reduce his gun charges, she looks angry and then hurt. She is gradually learning that she can't trust anyone; everyone has used her and turned on her. I think LE told her Dad to tell her that info, too. Hopefully she will stop protecting anyone she may be protecting because they are not doing the same for her.

I mean this J & L (whose bro works at the Sheriff's Office) helped her possibly put herself in prison for life. No one forced her I know, but they helped it happen.

I think that (on the videos) her dad is doing a great job of gently, carefully questioning her about Haleigh. I think the LE have told him what to try to learn and how to ask the questions. Or he is smarter than I gave him credit for.

I got the same impression, that her Dad is fishing.

......and I thought her dad was putting leading questions out there to prompt a particular response.

How the world looks different to all individuals, I guess.

......and I thought her dad was putting leading questions out there to prompt a particular response.

How the world looks different to all individuals, I guess.

I don't quite totally follow you, Debs. Can you elaborate? I always like to hear your take on things.

I don't quite totally follow you, Debs. Can you elaborate? I always like to hear your take on things.

It's simple. Hank loves his child. Hank puts questions out to appease an audience, which will say "I think he's onto his daughter and he really wants questions." when all I see is Hank is saying to himself "I'm gonna ask these questions because someone's gonna see I'm doing all I can to help find Haleigh when all I really care about is someone thinking I'm doing something."

Hank loves his image. He was worried about his job earlier. Thought no one would hire him cuzza his name. Then he went into a long dissertation on how his leg is still bugging him anyway. And oh, by the way, I love you, baby. I really miss Haleigh. I sure wish I knew where she was. I don't like people talking about our family this way.

Hank is image conscious. He's not so worried about much else.

It's simple. Hank loves his child. Hank puts questions out to appease an audience, which will say "I think he's onto his daughter and he really wants questions." when all I see is Hank is saying to himself "I'm gonna ask these questions because someone's gonna see I'm doing all I can to help find Haleigh when all I really care about is someone thinking I'm doing something."

Hank loves his image. He was worried about his job earlier. Thought no one would hire him cuzza his name. Then he went into a long dissertation on how his leg is still bugging him anyway. And oh, by the way, I love you, baby. I really miss Haleigh. I sure wish I knew where she was. I don't like people talking about our family this way.

I think Hank is being prompted/prodded by LP.

Hmmmm.

I had a nasty flashback then and thought that I was on the wrong thread, :waitasec: this sounded so much like CA's jail visit with KC and how she presented leading questions and was only concerned about one thing, family image.

Deja vu all over again. :banghead:

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DazzelleShafer
Back