Is the world crashing down on all the players now?

Status
Not open for further replies.

LFlorida

Former Member
Reaction score
I have no idea what this says aboutTeresa and PapaJeff, but they just got evicted from their residence in Lady Lake, FL, per that county's Clerk Dockets:

Case Summary
2010 CC 000544 --

COURTNEY VILLAGES LLC
vs.
HANK--S, JEFF et al
Judge: BOYLSTON, RICHARD W
Date Filed: 2/8/2010
Case Type: County Civil Case Status: Open

Parties
Plaintiff
COURTNEY VILLAGES LLC

Attorney: WOLK, B P

Defendant
HAN...S, J
NE..S, TERESA

Attorney: (Unknown)

Disposition(s)
Status Status Date Disposition Code Disposition Date Action Code
Open 2/8/2010 UNDISPOSED TE TENANT EVICTION

Docket
Date Ref. Docket Text Images
2/10/2010 5 CERTIFICATE OF MAILING
2/10/2010 4 5 DAY TENANT EVICTION SUMMONS ISSUED TO TERESA Nxxxx AND DELIVERED TO EXPERT
2/10/2010 3 5 DAY TENANT EVICTION SUMMONS ISSUED TO JEFF Hxxxxxx AND DELIVERED TO EXPERT
2/9/2010 ISSUING SUMMONS / COUNTY CIVIL Receipt: 219031 Date: 02/09/2010
2/8/2010 2 CHECK LIST
2/8/2010 1 COMPLAINT FOR TENANT EVICTION
2/8/2010 FILING FEE ASSESSED - TENANT EVICTION COUNTY CIVIL Receipt: 219031 Date: 02/09/2010

I have no idea what this says about Teresa and PapaJeff, but they just got evicted from their residence in Lady Lake, FL, per that county's Clerk Dockets:

Case Summary
2010 CC 000544 --

COURTNEY VILLAGES LLC
vs.
HANK--S, JEFF et al

Parties
Plaintiff
COURTNEY VILLAGES LLC

Defendant
HAN...S, J
NE..S, TERESA

Disposition(s)

Docket
2/10/2010 4 5 DAY TENANT EVICTION SUMMONS ISSUED TO TERESA Nxxxx AND DELIVERED TO EXPERT
2/10/2010 3 5 DAY TENANT EVICTION SUMMONS ISSUED TO JEFF Hxxxxxx AND DELIVERED TO EXPERT
2/8/2010 2 CHECK LIST
2/8/2010 FILING FEE ASSESSED - TENANT EVICTION COUNTY CIVIL Receipt: 219031 Date: 02/09/2010

woahhhhh man oh man alive.

I have no idea what this says about Teresa and PapaJeff, but they just got evicted from their residence in Lady Lake, FL, per that county's Clerk Dockets:

Case Summary
2010 CC 000544 --

COURTNEY VILLAGES LLC
vs.
HANK--S, JEFF et al

Parties
Plaintiff
COURTNEY VILLAGES LLC

Defendant
HAN...S, J
NE..S, TERESA

Disposition(s)

Docket
2/8/2010 2 CHECK LIST
That does it. My eyebrows will be permanently lodged in my hairline.

I moved this from another thread cuz it just didn't really fit there. There's so many "side issues" going on that we need a thread for these events.

Things in here may make you crazy. Please keep your comments constructive!

No words for what is going on at both Croslins/Cummings clan

I log on late this morning and find Misty's mom has been arrested. Then there's a thread about Ron's mom being evicted.
Please let tomorrow be the day I find a post that Haleigh has been found! That's what we are all waiting for. jmo

I'm guessing those paying the rent with certain activities are now unavailable for such activities.....

I moved this from another thread cuz it just didn't really fit there. There's so many "side issues" going on that we need a thread for these events.

Things in here may make you crazy. Please keep your comments constructive!

I am new to this, and tried to read all threads before comenting. I realized last night how much I was going on and on "off topic" on the thread titled "is Misty afriad of Ron".
Anyways I am getting the hang of it now.....I will look for the correct thread before I start my rant.
thank you!

go Figure, I swer the Cummings Clan is no better than the Croslin Clan. If Teresa would have stepped up that night last February and took her grandchildren home with her. I would bet she would not have a missing grandchild.

They are all a piece of work.

How much you wanna bet she used her rent money to put in Ronald's commisary and phone minutes. No matter what the cost Teresa is proud of Ronald!!

Things in here may make you crazy
. Please keep your comments constructive!
Kimster, I honestly thought little Caylee Anthonys case was the MOST bizarre case EVER.

But this is absolutely CRAZY MAKING stuff here.

I am new to this, and tried to read all threads before comenting. I realized last night how much I was going on and on "off topic" on the thread titled "is Misty afriad of Ron".
Anyways I am getting the hang of it now.....I will look for the correct thread before I start my rant.
thank you!

No worries! All of us were newbies once! We're glad you are with us!!! :hug:

Kimster, I honestly thought little Caylee Anthonys case was the MOST bizarre case EVER.

But this is absolutely CRAZY MAKING stuff here.

I know what you mean. Every day something happens and I think "precious Haleigh never had a chance....."

thank you!

Welcome whovillebaby! WE all are guilty of OT. It's good that you recognize it happens. But, just keep posting. Your comments are welcome.

I'm wondering if GGMS has new roomies?

Oh wait...n'mind...I forgot about the safehouse on Rita. :)

Grandmaj saw the notice and didn't say she didn't live there. They are the ones who keep close track on addresses.

Without suppliers of stashie........they got no cashie. Bummer.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Cabinsleuth