Undercover drug transaction video

Status
Not open for further replies.

twall

Reaction score
Undercover drug video coming soon to a computer near you!
(so I thought I would start a thread)

http://www.actionnewsjax.com/mediacenter/local.aspx?videoId=36447@wtev.dayport.com&navCatId=5

Everyone get your popcorn popped, boxes of wine chilled, coffee brewed, etc.

The videos looked to be pretty good quality from the clip on the news, in color and clear.
I am looking forward to seeing the players in action when they are in a more natural, relaxed setting, knowing they are not being recorded (but surprise to them-they were-smile, your on candid camera!).
Also, I am curious to see what the conversation was like between Misty and the uc during her ride back to Tyler after the Donna deal in St. Johns Co.

I hope someone in the media releases the full CDs not just snippets like they have been. Perhaps TJ Hart will. I am curious to see these. Thanks for the heads up Twall. :)

In the one short snippet presented at the link. Ron seems to be looking up and around maybe trying to spot a camera. Obviously, he missed it.

Video: Ronald, Misty Make Drug Deals
8 Undercover Videos Recorded Inside Car Over Several Days

POSTED: Thursday, February 18, 2010
UPDATED: 9:55 pm EST February 18, 2010

ST. JOHNS COUNTY, Fla. -- Investigators released undercover video Thursday that they said shows multiple drug deals involving Ronald and Misty Cummings and an undercover officer.

The father and former step-mother of missing 6-year-old Haleigh Cummings were arrested last month on drug trafficking charges. Misty was the last person to see Haleigh before she disappeared more than a year ago.

"You just leave the pills right there and I'll pick them up when I walk into the bathroom," Misty tells Ronald in the video. "You go in there and it looks like I'm waiting on you to use the bathroom."

http://www.news4jax.com/news/22606713/detail.html

"Because of my daughter, you know, anyone who's ever seen anything about it knows," he said. "Please don't ever tell no one that I did this (expletive). People would go to assuming that I was doped by or pissed someone off. Dope boys don't come and get your kids like that."

I guess we can rule out a drug deal gone bad, then. Thanks, Ron Cummings. We've been tossing that theory out there for a year now. Good to be able to put at least ONE to rest.

Video: Ronald, Misty Make Drug Deals
8 Undercover Videos Recorded Inside Car Over Several Days

POSTED: Thursday, February 18, 2010
UPDATED: 9:55 pm EST February 18, 2010

ST. JOHNS COUNTY, Fla. -- Investigators released undercover video Thursday that they said shows multiple drug deals involving Ronald and Misty Cummings and an undercover officer.

The father and former step-mother of missing 6-year-old Haleigh Cummings were arrested last month on drug trafficking charges. Misty was the last person to see Haleigh before she disappeared more than a year ago.

"You just leave the pills right there and I'll pick them up when I walk into the bathroom," Misty tells Ronald in the video. "You go in there and it looks like I'm waiting on you to use the bathroom."

http://www.news4jax.com/news/22606713/detail.html

I liked the ending of this video :)

Did you note - Misty is hanging onto her purse when LEOs show up - thought it was suppose to have been left in K's car ....hmmmmm. LE got her cell phone then, bet they used the information from that phone.

I liked the ending of this video :)

Did you note - Misty is hanging onto her purse when LEOs show up - thought it was suppose to have been left in K's car ....hmmmmm

The end was a thing of beauty....can't wait to see ALL of them! :dance:

Jail has not been good to Misty. She looks quite pretty in these videos. I can't wait to see them in total.

Misty sure looks mighty messed up in that closing scene, wow.

Misty shoving the money in her bra was just priceless.

It's quite interesting to see the differences in Misty when comparing her in this video to her poor little girl/tough girl acts on the past videos when she knew she was being recorded. I can't wait to see more of these undercover videos.

Diden't Rc state to the reporter that he was coming out of the store from buying ciggs. that he got arrested... On news4jax he was arrested after he got out of car....

Misty DOES have her purse with her!!

The end was a thing of beauty....can't wait to see ALL of them! :dance:

Must see TV. As we have seen more recently, Misty is surprisingly assertive and in control and Ron is more self-aware.

I thought everyone said K was driving?
ETA: I meantto say MC not everyone, sorry.

Diden't Rc state to the reporter that he was coming out of the store from buying ciggs. that he got arrested... On news4jax he was arrested after he got out of car....

That is what Ron said, now we know the truth.

And the pressure cooker gets the next level of heat.......

Misty DOES have her purse with her!!

Better than that, when she jumps out of the car at the arrest, she drops it into the foot area of the passenger seat. LE has the purse.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
legalpyro74