MA - Kyle Soule for sex abuse of young children, Worcester, 2009

believe09

Reaction score
http://www.thebostonchannel.com/news/22609340/detail.html

:banghead:

He received 6 months prison time. Yup. Really. He was a teacher from 1999-2003 and he indecently assaulted MULTIPLE students. He is still waiting to stand trial for the other assaults.

SIX MONTHS. A teacher indecently assaulting a student. I cannot wrap my brain around this sentence. His attorneys requested 2 years probation.

im freaking embarrased to be from this state right now..

you know it's not bad enough we have a reputation of race problems and all the hooplah over gay marriage...........why WHY WHY do we continue to let these perverts off with slaps on the wrist????????????

I know I've said it before and I don't mean to make MA residents feel bad about their state - but DANG - I have to wonder what the heck is going on in the state of MA. There punishment for child abusers/molesters is the weakest in the 50 states, I think. 6 months is unheard of, unless the perp is a woman (and that's another thread).

So sad. Anyone know who the judge was?

Salem

I know I've said it before and I don't mean to make MA residents feel bad about their state - but DANG - I have to wonder what the heck is going on in the state of MA. There punishment for child abusers/molesters is the weakest in the 50 states, I think. 6 months is unheard of, unless the perp is a woman (and that's another thread).

Salem

some guy in oregon got 90 days.

the court where the sentencing went down happens to be in worcester, where i live. i need to move :banghead::banghead:

Salem

AAARGH! This makes my head spin...6 months??? The judge is David P. Despotopulos. He gave him 2 and a half years, with 6 months to be served...whatever that means. Neither are even close to what they should be for his crime.

In the comments I read that some MA citizens have organized a grassroots campaign to impose mandatory minimum sentences for child-related offenses in that state. http://www.protectmasschildren.org

I love Mass. and spent a ton of time in Boston when I lived in New England, but seriously, MA??! This has got to stop!

(ETA): I corrected the URL. I type too fast when I'm mad :)

well in a state where not having health insurance might get you prison time (where do you think barry gets his bright ideas from?) apperently being uninsured is more criminal then being a pedophile

I am a Baystater-and KBL is correct that not having health insurance can lead to prison time as funny as that seems....but groping children? Not so much.

The comment section really struck me-especially the one from someone implying that it was a smear campaign. Yup, with mutiple students across years.

Blah... It is crap like this that makes me seriously want to homeschool our little one.

He was able to plead to assault and battery. Instead of sexual assault.
:banghead::banghead::banghead::banghead::banghead:

http://www.bostonherald.com/news/regional/view.bg?articleid=1236921&srvc=rss

His sentences will be served concurrently with the sexual assault sentence from last month.

Is this a joke? These were three little girls. He pled guilty. I do not even see where he has to register as a sexual offender. So once he gets out he can sail off into another school with no restrictions?

I do not understand.

Sorry to double post (see "typing fast when mad, above, LOL). But he's been accused and investigated before, with NO ramifications:

http://tinyurl.com/yggnxja

:furious:

In court yesterday, there was some confusion about the number of alleged victims and Mr. Soule’s legal representation. Judge Steven A. Thomas said it looked to him as if all three charges were related to the same girl. Judge Thomas set bail at $2,000 cash, and continued the case to May 7 for further arraignment. Mr. Soule was also ordered to have no contact with the alleged victim or the victim’s family.

However, police and the district attorney’s office later said the charges involve three girls.

WTH -- does this have connections? And what diff does it make if there were 3 girls or 1 girl assaulted multiple times???

IMO, the judge is probly a perv too....how else could this happen???

sad thing is i had jury duty at this courthouse 5 months ago.

they showed us all a video talking about justice......what a crock

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ignoreme123
Back