Lin Wood on Tiger Woods

Sophie

Reaction score
http://mediadecoder.blogs.nytimes.com/2010/02/19/lawyer-calls-woodss-remarks-counterproductive/

The speech was “delivered at the wrong time, in the wrong forum, in front of the wrong audience,” Mr. Wood wrote in an e-mail message on Friday afternoon.

“The timing of his comments seems to have been calculated to stir sympathy rather than to provide meaningful information to the public,” Mr. Wood said, adding that the appearance was “too scripted and too staged, conveying a lack of sincerity.”

I nearly choked reading that.....

http://mediadecoder.blogs.nytimes.com/2010/02/19/lawyer-calls-woodss-remarks-counterproductive/

The speech was “delivered at the wrong time, in the wrong forum, in front of the wrong audience,” Mr. Wood wrote in an e-mail message on Friday afternoon.

“The timing of his comments seems to have been calculated to stir sympathy rather than to provide meaningful information to the public,” Mr. Wood said, adding that the appearance was “too scripted and too staged, conveying a lack of sincerity.”

Well, he has certainly seen that before.

I realize what I'm about to say will come back to haunt me, but here goes. If I outlive this man Lin Wood, I am going to buy a plane ticket to his funeral, drink a bunch of hard liquor and do some horrendous things.

I realize what I'm about to say will come back to haunt me, but here goes. If I outlive this man Lin Wood, I am going to buy a plane ticket to his funeral, drink a bunch of hard liquor and do some horrendous things.

Only something this horrendous could bring me back around :furious: only to offer my designated driver services...

Back to Life without Lin - THANK YOU ALL for keeping the CONversation flowing!

RR 2010

Only something this horrendous could bring me back around :furious: only to offer my designated driver services...

Back to Life without Lin - THANK YOU ALL for keeping the CONversation flowing!

RR 2010

Nice to see you back, RR. I just wish it didn't take me saying something like that to do it.

Nice to see you back, RR. I just wish it didn't take me saying something like that to do it.

Ohhhh - it was NOT what you said, SuperDave...it's always what crawls out of LW mouth that brings out the Rat in me! As we all know...horrendous acts can only become victorious when you have a patsy by your side and since I've got that act engraved in my Brain, really, WHO else WOOD be right by your Side?! :dance:

RR!

I did not read the attached links for Lin Wood comments.

How could HE feel that anyone cared about what HE had to say about Tiger. I had tears in my eyes for Tiger. I as many others saw him on the Mike Douglas show years ago when he was about 3 years old with his dad, and Bob Hope was a guest standing there also.

Little Tiger worked his tiny clubs and everyone cheered. I followed him all those years afterward. I hope that he gets his life in order and appreciates the love that a wholesome family life gives to those who follow the rules of life.

Folks, I was not kidding. I don't say this lightly about anyone, but I truly believe that Lin Wood is EVIL.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
boymom0304
Back