TX - David Clayton for sexual assault of 11yo girl, Port Arthur, 2008

Texas Mist

Retired WS Staff
Reaction score
PA man sentenced to 20 years for child sexual assault

The Port Arthur News

A Port Arthur man who was forced to call police for his own safety after being beat by the family of a child who he allegedly sexually assaulted has been sentenced to 20 years in the state penitentiary.
On July 20, 2008, an 11-year-old girl and her sisters were taken by Clayton to the “duck pond” in Nederland. He was an acquaintance of the children's mother, who thought nothing of the trip. When he failed to return the children by late in the evening, a frantic search ensued by the mother and members of her family, according to a press release from the Jefferson County District Attorney’s Office.

The family found out where Clayton lived and went to that address and upon arrival one of the younger children came to the door telling them that Clayton was trying to hurt the victim.

The family went inside the house and found the defendant and the child, both nude from the waist down, in a bedroom of the house. When Clayton jumped and said “Wait, I can explain, I can explain,” the victim's mother and others began to beat Clayton.

She testified that she would have killed him if Clayton hadn't managed to force them back outside and locked the door behind them.

Clayton was reduced to calling the Port Arthur Police Department for assistance. Instead, they took him into custody after they were told what had happened and noticed the condition of the defendant's clothing.

“He (Clayton) was lucky that they didn't kill him. I think that we all have an idea of what we'd do if we caught someone doing that to one of our kids,” Criminal District Attorney Tom Maness said.

more here

http://www.panews.com/local/local_story_049174727.html

If only all pervy pedo freaks got 20 years -- more kids would be safe!!

PA man sentenced to 20 years for child sexual assault

The Port Arthur News

A Port Arthur man who was forced to call police for his own safety after being beat by the family of a child who he allegedly sexually assaulted has been sentenced to 20 years in the state penitentiary.
On July 20, 2008, an 11-year-old girl and her sisters were taken by Clayton to the “duck pond” in Nederland. He was an acquaintance of the children's mother, who thought nothing of the trip. When he failed to return the children by late in the evening, a frantic search ensued by the mother and members of her family, according to a press release from the Jefferson County District Attorney’s Office.

The family found out where Clayton lived and went to that address and upon arrival one of the younger children came to the door telling them that Clayton was trying to hurt the victim.

The family went inside the house and found the defendant and the child, both nude from the waist down, in a bedroom of the house. When Clayton jumped and said “Wait, I can explain, I can explain,” the victim's mother and others began to beat Clayton.

She testified that she would have killed him if Clayton hadn't managed to force them back outside and locked the door behind them.

Clayton was reduced to calling the Port Arthur Police Department for assistance. Instead, they took him into custody after they were told what had happened and noticed the condition of the defendant's clothing.

“He (Clayton) was lucky that they didn't kill him. I think that we all have an idea of what we'd do if we caught someone doing that to one of our kids,” Criminal District Attorney Tom Maness said.

more here

http://www.panews.com/local/local_story_049174727.html

If only all pervy pedo freaks got 20 years -- more kids would be safe!!

way to go family!!!!!!!!!111

'wait i can explain'

ummmmm that would have been a doozy im sure.........

20 years sounds alright to me.

Nothing like having to call the cops on yourself after you are assaulting a child. This poor child. I can't even imagine the horror she suffered. Then again the relief your family came to save you. However, there had to be confusion for her. Seeing your family members so infuriated.

Honestly I know violence begets and all that, BUT I'd have dragged his sorry perverted filthy old *advertiser censored*s back to the duck pond. Holding his head under water for a good while may have made me feel a little better. Then again I'd think I'd have to be with my child.

I agree - way to go family. I'm glad they didn't kill him - NOT for his sake, but for the sake of the child and the family members. BUT MAN - Am I Glad they got the chance to beat his azz!!!!

Salem

im just glad the da didnt press charges against the family. some sit and tow the line 'we dont tolerate vigalantes' blah blah blah.

Just what every sick perv needs a good old fashioned a$$ whooping.They did the right thing by not charging the family.

im just glad the da didnt press charges against the family. some sit and tow the line 'we dont tolerate vigalantes' blah blah blah.

Hope it's o.k. to post this here. It relates as far as vigilantes. Last June we had some guy here rape a little 11 year old girl after she dropped her little sister off at daycare in the morning. He beat this child in an alley so bad she was seriously hurt. Well, neighbors got him before LE and that was a good thing. Beat him down. No charges against the neighbors. Beat him down.

http://www.foxnews.com/story/0,2933,525088,00.html

:dance::dance:
Hope it's o.k. to post this here. It relates as far as vigilantes. Last June we had some guy here rape a little 11 year old girl after she dropped her little sister off at daycare in the morning. He beat this child in an alley so bad she was seriously hurt. Well, neighbors got him before LE and that was a good thing. Beat him down. No charges against the neighbors. Beat him down.

http://www.foxnews.com/story/0,2933,525088,00.html

excellent

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Jemabogado