Recap of the last year. What do we know now?

butterfly1978

Reaction score
Its been a year since Haleigh disappeared. In the beginning we all had our ideas about what we thought happened to Haleigh, a lot has happened this last year. With the release of the new video's and everything that we have learned since the beginning, when a 911 call came in from Satsuma Florida that a a beautiful 5 year old blonde haired girl named Haleigh Cummings vanished while her 17 year old baby sitter was sleeping and her dad was at work, what have we learned. In other words what are the facts of the case now?

We know a year later that all the players are invlolved in drugs. specifically pills.

We know a year later that sweet naive innocent MC, isn't so sweet and naive. (drug bust tapes)

We now know Haleighs mother CS has problems of her own.

We know now many players cannot read or write and have very limited education.

We know the croslin family are somewhat transient, have moved around the country a lot and have never seemingly had stability.

We know the croslin kids are quite close. (more so than i thought at the start)

we know now the LE are publicly saying it was foul play and not a stranger abduction,

we now know from LE physical evidence does not match MCs sketchy story of the nights events.

We now know they are brazen enough to blatantly sell pills while under intense scrutiny, not only showing a lot more bravado than I thought they had at the beginning and a heck of a lot more stupidity than I thought possible in the beginning.

They all tell lies, this we have now seen repeatedly.

We know now Ron plays games all the time, the latest being that there is nothing between him and MC yet they are clearly close, staying with each other before they went to jail, and in constant contact, if nothing else but to deal drugs.

We know that all can lie, just like it is second nature.
We know that Misty lied on about that night, per several failed polygraphs.
We know per Tommy's admittion that he went to the trailer that night and no one answered the door.
We know that Misty was not cleaning that night and washing the pee blanket, per Ron saying there was no soap.
We know that Misty could not have seen the screen door propped open per NG video showing the inside door slams shut.
We know that Ron, Misty, and Tommy are drug dealers.
We know Timmy quickly moved to Mass, and doesn't want to come back per his own admission.
We know that Misty was away on a 3 day binge the weekend before Haleigh went missing.
We know Junior says he saw a man dressed in black with squeaky shoes bouncing on the couch.
We know that Ron claims "dopeboys don't take kids"
We know that 3 Cadaver dogs hit on a dumpster near the trailer.
We know that the dogs tracked a scent to the water and the railroad tracks.
We know that Lindsey's van was scratched up the night Haleigh went missing.
We know that cousin Joe went back to Tenn. the night Haleigh went missing

and what we know we don't know is Ron's work hours.
If Misty was home
Why her phone was turned off.
and who all was really there the night Haleigh went missing.

So what are we missing? What is missing that will tell us what happened to Haleigh?

Here's an early post that I just had to link to as I felt the same way...this interview is hinky as you-know-what. I felt it from the moment I saw it and I'm going back to it. Was Ron on drugs? Is that why he seemed so odd?

Here's a link to the post: Websleuths Crime Sleuthing Community - View Single Post - FL-AMBER ALERT Haleigh Cummings 5 yrs. old - Putnam County

Link to the uncut interview with Ron and Teresa: http://www.news4jax.com/video/18684460/index.html

IMO he's on drugs and is also mourning the death of his child. (sorry :()

He knows what happened.

Here's an early post that I just had to link to as I felt the same way...this interview is hinky as you-know-what. I felt it from the moment I saw it and I'm going back to it. Was Ron on drugs? Is that why he seemed so odd?

Here's a link to the post: Websleuths Crime Sleuthing Community - View Single Post - FL-AMBER ALERT Haleigh Cummings 5 yrs. old - Putnam County

Link to the uncut interview with Ron and Teresa: http://www.news4jax.com/video/18684460/index.html
Thank you for pulling this Kim, since we are recapping, after rewatching this video I notiticed so many things with new eyes.

First do you see in the beginning how banged up Ronalds hand is? you can see it VERY clear at the end when they pan down and show his phone ringing in his hand. Those wounds are fresh, do we know how his hand got like that?

Next big thing there is he says " I would give my life for my CHILD'S life back. He does not call her by name, he does not say my baby, or my girl he calls her my child. He is distancing himself from her.

He also claims in this video someone came in and stole my CHILD (distance) then he they ask him how he knows that he says she is afraid of the dark. In the UC video's he says dope boys dont do this, so who is he so sure is that stole her?

and last look at how quick his mood changes from 2:15 to 2:26 he goes from total devastation to almost calm and matter of fact. My cousin who is MAnic bipolar does that, not saying Ron is it could be the situation, but knowing what we know now the quick mood swing has me wondering.

Do you know, I have heard of that video but never seen it. IMO that is very bad acting on Ron's part. I have seen a river of tears as a counselor, and those, IMO, are not authentic. And I do think he is stoned. Funny, in the book I am reading about interrogation, the author says that no one says "I was making an honest living" and that the phrase should raise alarm bells.

Thanks for posting that so I could see it.

We now know that LE says that Misty was not doing what she said she was doing that night, so there must have been no blanket washing done by her anyway

We now know that Tommy claims to have gone by the trailer that night

Do you know, I have heard of that video but never seen it. IMO that is very bad acting on Ron's part. I have seen a river of tears as a counselor, and those, IMO, are not authentic. And I do think he is stoned. Funny, in the book I am reading about interrogation, the author says that no one says "I was making an honest living" and that the phrase should raise alarm bells.

Thanks for posting that so I could see it.

The honest living part is offered also, added info that didn't need to be there but serves his own purpose. Why would anyone think at that point that he was making a dishonest living.

Why would anyone, especially the father assume his child is not living, as he says he would give his life for his child's LIFE back.

How many times does he say she is a well mannered child, notice the word "well" being used correctly amidst many other words being used incorrectly.
Imo, the "well mannered" spoken several times, was something he planned to say to the media.

So he is at the onset giving an image of a well mannered 5 year old who is always happy, never misbehaving, smiling all the time, an angel really, missing, and a dad who makes an honest living, who came home to find his child was stolen, stolen, stolen.

well mannered, stolen, honest working dad.

What we do know is that Misty had a hard time getting HaLeigh to go to sleep at bedtime often.
We know that one of Misty's stories is that HaLeigh insisted on wearing clothes that were at ggm, so they had to go ALL the way the there to get her the outfit she wanted to wear, and then Misty had to walk her ALL the way to her classroom, giving the impression that what HaLeigh wanted, HaLeigh got. We don't really know what happened though. We don't even know if HaLeigh or Jr were even at the mh that Monday morning.

In fact the only time we do KNOW where HaLeigh was that Monday was at school, and on the bus. We have witnesses who saw Misty pick up HaLeigh from the school bus,and I can see in the video that he says he picked her up, but he is responding to a question, not offering this info on his own, and imo, he is making it up as he goes along there, and even knows he screwed up there, but what can he do, he already said it, he can't take it back now, but he listens carefully to al the other questions after that.

We know TN spins, as per the jail visitation audio, and the arrest video.
So everything she has said has been spin, to make things appear differently than they are.

Who the a/c guy is, is the best guarded secret on the planet, I don't think he even exists. moo But we don't KNOW that yet.

We don't know if Tommy knows or is involved in HaLeigh's disappearance but imo he'd sell his own mother up the river to get a high, so if he knows, it's b/c he's involved.

We do know that RC made a comment to the reporter that he wasn't saying anything to LE, so Misty would understand he's keeping his mouth shut.

Thank you for pulling this Kim, since we are recapping, after rewatching this video I notiticed so many things with new eyes.

First do you see in the beginning how banged up Ronalds hand is? you can see it VERY clear at the end when they pan down and show his phone ringing in his hand. Those wounds are fresh, do we know how his hand got like that?

Next big thing there is he says " I would give my life for my CHILD'S life back. He does not call her by name, he does not say my baby, or my girl he calls her my child. He is distancing himself from her.

He also claims in this video someone came in and stole my CHILD (distance) then he they ask him how he knows that he says she is afraid of the dark. In the UC video's he says dope boys dont do this, so who is he so sure is that stole her?

and last look at how quick his mood changes from 2:15 to 2:26 he goes from total devastation to almost calm and matter of fact. My cousin who is MAnic bipolar does that, not saying Ron is it could be the situation, but knowing what we know now the quick mood swing has me wondering. BBM

It's not just his hands. Watch closely and you will see cuts on his forehead near the hairline and behind his right ear.

I pulled screen shots out and they are in a video I posted downstairs in the pic and video thread.

We know that Ron put a rat in Tommy's mailbox a few months after HaLeigh went missing.

We know there really was a fight between Ron and cuz Joe over a gun.

We know that Ron really does do drugs.

We know that Ron phoned Tommy asking him to check on Misty the night of 2/9. (And that Tommy claims Misty wasn't home).

This is the video I have searched and searched for but could never find one in its' entirety. The statement "I would give my life to have my child's life BACK" is the one that sent my antennae up from the first time I heard it. It is the emphasis on the word "BACK" that gets my attention. So, her life went somewhere, not just her physical self? The bruises indicate to me there was an altercation with someone. Bruised knuckles I can understand getting while on the job, but on the forehead and behind the ear as well? Sounds like a scuffle with someone to me.

So what we know now is that he's desperate to find his daughter even though his seeming lack of interest in locating his child by NOT talking to LE, not pleading for her return, engaging in the illegal world of drugs when he so adamantly denied ever using drugs and his loyalty to MC during this ordeal are so out of the norm for a distraught father that wants to find his daughter, especially when MC is "allegedly the last person to see Haleigh".

Yeah.....IMO......he is the KEY.

We know LE has been on all these characters like white on rice and finally got them ALL where they want them in JAIL.

We know some people who want to claim fame again.....

We know someone will crack once reality sets in.....no freebirds for a long time. Some of these people will be in prison for drugs longer than they would if this turns out to be an accidential death....even with plea deals and someone actually speaks the truth..... the main cast of characters will not be out anytime soon.

We know some people care more about drugs, saving their own *advertiser censored**es than telling the truth.

We know most of these people do not have any morals.....

We know LE has not forgotten about this case and has spent all this time making life miserable for the cast of characters biding their time...and BINGO these cocky dumba**es..... have sealed their own fate...

We know another small child MIGHT have a chance of a normal life.

This video also includes a past tense reference with the statement: "She's the most well mannered child I ever had."

We know LE has been on all these characters like white on rice and finally got them ALL where they want them in JAIL.

We know some people who want to claim fame again.....

We know someone will crack once reality sets in.....no freebirds for a long time. Some of these people will be in prison for drugs longer than they would if this turns out to be an accidential death....even with plea deals and someone actually speaks the truth..... the main cast of characters will not be out anytime soon.

We know some people care more about drugs, saving their own *advertiser censored**es than telling the truth.

We know most of these people do not have any morals.....

We know LE has not forgotten about this case and has spent all this time making life miserable for the cast of characters biding their time...and BINGO these cocky dumba**es..... have sealed their own fate...

We know another small child MIGHT have a chance of a normal life.

Excellent post ChesterP.

It's not just his hands. Watch closely and you will see cuts on his forehead near the hairline and behind his right ear.

I pulled screen shots out and they are in a video I posted downstairs in the pic and video thread.

Papa, can you give us the link for those screen shots? I went to look and couldn't find them.

We now know that TN's primary residence was in a community over an hour away, calling into question her actual whereabouts just prior to being notified that morning.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
zipperoni
Back