2/22/2010 Nancy Grace: Misty Croslin on jailhouse tape to dad: 'Worry about me first!

Status
Not open for further replies.

MADJGNLAW

Reaction score
"Snip" http://www.cnn.com/CNN/Programs/nancy.grace/
Shocking new jailhouse tapes of Haleigh's angry former babysitter-stepmom Misty demanding 'Worry about me first' and urgently begging for help to walk free! Plus, secret undercover sting video allegedly shows Croslin and her ex-husband, missing Haleigh's dad Ron Cummings, dealing drugs! All caught on tape! Nancy Grace at 8 & 10 PM E.T. on HLN.

Please, lets wait for show time before we begin any discussion. We know how NG sometimes ends up bumping the Haleigh case for Tiger or someone else.
Thank You all so Much! :blowkiss: See you at show time!:blowkiss:

Good evening :seeya: Nancy's on with the undercover video

:banghead: I just checked NG's website and she is now showing Hubby of missing newlywed bride officially charged with her murder! But she started the show with Missing Satsuma girl. Sounds like NG will be showing UC videos, I hope it's new video..she said they got more tapes.

She's starting out with more of the jailhouse phone call between MC and her dad. Now to the undercover video with MC & RC in the car.

Caption on the tv screen from the jailhouse tape ~ MC to her dad: "Worry about me first!"

MC's mother reasurring her she'll be out soon, hopefully next week.

I just wonder if she will acknowledge RC is in this neck deep.

Nancy is talking with Jean Casares about the two latest charges for trafficking that MC faces, for a total of 8 charges. JC talking about context of MC's calls, mostly about the income tax refund her family expects, and what MC wants from Leonard and for him not to back out "like he did in the Casey Anthony case".

Leonard is on NG's show.

I would love to know why this woman is stuck on Misty. First she was stuck on slamming Crystal and now Misty, doesn't Ron do anything in her eyes, it is not like she does not see him swearing on tape and handling the drugs, and then when he talks about dope boys she agrees with him. I am glad I do not have her email cause boy my fingers would be tired.

Leonard saying he'd pay for the bond under certain stipulations. He hasn't heard back from MC's lawyer.

This is news to me that she will tell LP what happened under specific stipulations. omg.

I hope NG asks Art if Ron rolled Misty into a ball and then punted her out the door?

I would love to know why this woman is stuck on Misty. First she was stuck on slamming Crystal and now Misty, doesn't Ron do anything in her eyes, it is not like she does not see him swearing on tape and handling the drugs, and then when he talks about dope boys she agrees with him. I am glad I do not have her email cause boy my fingers would be tired.
I too noticed how NG agreed with what RC was saying about the "dope boys"!! :banghead:

:banghead::banghead::banghead::banghead::banghead::banghead::banghead::banghead::banghead::banghead::banghead::banghead::banghead:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Suesleuth