Brad Cooper Seeks Return of 'Privileged Material'

Status
Not open for further replies.
What a CONTROL FREAK!!! He can try to stop the flow of this "material" if it makes him happy, who cares, he is about to spend decades in PRISON, where he belongs! NO ONE cares about your precious papers, Brad, all they care about is justice for Nancy. Deflect all you want, it won't help.:furious:

Yep I watched it and the audio was crackling away.

They were discussing a couple things...primarily some document in which BC gave answers to questions on or about Oct 17, 2008 and the judge kept asking if he understood that the answers/info could be used against him in a court of law and if he willingly and intelligently signed this document. Then the lawyers discussed the document in terms of which parts were attorney/client privilege. The document will be part of the case as BC signed it and had no problem with having done so.

Here's another report on the hearing from ABC 11 (WTVD):

"Prosecutors have insinuated they may call Kurtz as witness to verify the document. The judge wanted to see if Cooper approved it. In court, Cooper said it was his decision to approve the document."

More at:

http://abclocal.go.com/wtvd/story?section=news/local&id=7654198

Thanks Skittles (HELLO !)

I see at the bottom of the article that Friday there is another hearing regarding change of venue. Will be interesting to see how that goes, hopefully it will go quickly so this can proceed in a timely manner.

Yep I watched it and the audio was crackling away.

They were discussing a couple things...primarily some document in which BC gave answers to questions on or about Oct 17, 2008 and the judge kept asking if he understood that the answers/info could be used against him in a court of law and if he willingly and intelligently signed this document. Then the lawyers discussed the document in terms of which parts were attorney/client privilege. The document will be part of the case as BC signed it and had no problem with having done so.

Thanks, I was thinking it was my computer or a plugin causing the all the noise. :)

Just a quick note to say that I'm glad this case is finally coming up and I look forward to discussing it with those of you who join back in (and the new folks too). It's been a long 2 years of waiting, eh?

Thanks Skittles (HELLO !)

I see at the bottom of the article that Friday there is another hearing regarding change of venue. Will be interesting to see how that goes, hopefully it will go quickly so this can proceed in a timely manner.

I would imagine a change of venue would involve possible logistics delays?

I just realized the hearing was televised. Did anyone watch?

The sound is not very good. I hope it gets better.

His atty. says he filed a 20 page motion, will stand on that, with highlights to certain sections.

He is citing the # of articles and videos on the WRAL website, the # of comments, etc.
ABC also. News 14. Saying that they can be viewed repeatedly, duh.

Just a personal note of my own, if you don't want to be talked about in the news and on the internet, don't kill your wife.

I know, I know, innocent until proven guilty, but I do have my own opinions. jmo

The DA is speaking against the COV. He is saying that they can address this if they find jurors cannot be seated.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
megalow