Colorado Bureau of Investigation Cold Case Review Team

Let's hope JonBenet's case will be looked at...Sounds like this team as alot of success in solving cold cases...

There are still too many people who DON'T want this case solved IMO,so............I lost faith to be honest....

I have worked with this group in the past and the are AMAZING. And I mean really, really amazing. They move mountains.

There are still too many people who DON'T want this case solved IMO,so............I lost faith to be honest....

I'm inclined to agree. Politics have controlled this case from Day One. I have no reason to think this will be any different.

Let me put it another way: we call it a cold case, but it's anything but cold; it's radioactive. Nobody wants anything to do with it. It contaminates everything it comes into contact with.

I'm inclined to agree. Politics have controlled this case from Day One. I have no reason to think this will be any different.

Let me put it another way: we call it a cold case, but it's anything but cold; it's radioactive. Nobody wants anything to do with it. It contaminates everything it comes into contact with.

ITA.And I am not talking only about the Ramsey's and the RST here.I mean almost everybody involved.LE screwed up,the DA's screwed up.Why would they wanna open the can of worms?Nope,won't happen IMO.They ALL have to lose.

I am reallyyyyyyyyyy curious..........let's say there would be NO DNA.How do you think they would approach the investigation?

They just sit there relaxed waiting for a DNA match.

This is NOT the way an investigation is done IMO.How the heck can you solve a puzzle if you work with just one piece?

I am reallyyyyyyyyyy curious..........let's say there would be NO DNA.How do you think they would approach the investigation?

They just sit there relaxed waiting for a DNA match.

This is NOT the way an investigation is done IMO.How the heck can you solve a puzzle if you work with just one piece?

That's simple: YOU DON'T.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
shmoozie
Back