4937 Hopespring Dr Goes into Foreclosure

Status
Not open for further replies.
What have they been doing with all the money from interviews, etc.? They probably want to leave the neighborhood anyhow...and I am sure the neighbors are happy.

That KC, she's the gift that keeps on giving.

Over 8 months, that's too long a time not know your property is going into foreclosure. You're in big trouble after 3 months of non payment, they had to know the bank was moving towards this.

Wow! Thanks, MM, for always getting us info with lightening speed! I am a bit flabbergasted at this, but realize it shouldn't be a surprise. Neither of the A's have worked since Caylee was reported "missing". Other than their interviews and foundation attempts, that is. Sad! Now Caylees home will be gone, as well as her sunshine!

That KC, she's the gift that keeps on giving.

Mike attributed it to the "Trouble with Casey."

They told him they will do everything they can to keep it.

Guess maybe they should have made some payments instead of going on that cruise, eh?

I thought Lee was living there, helping pay the bills?

Something seems a little off here.

Man, I guess this helps us to further understand why the apple doesn't fall far from the tree. It wouldn't matter who these people are though, it always makes me mad to know I'm working my tail off and trying to be a responsible citizen while those around me fritter away their money on cruises and other expensive items when they should be making house payments. No wonder our country is in the state it's in.

Muzikman, while we miss your daily input.....your input when here NEVER disappoints. I feel an entirely new "We love MM thread" just around the corner. But, I'm not starting it!!!!!!!

How do you not know that you haven't made a house payment in almost 9 months?

Just on Local 6 - not up on their website yet.

Bank of America filed the papers today. The Anthony's did not even know, Mike Deforest broke the news to them!!!

No payments ($785/month) have been made since June 1, 2009.

Story should be up soon, with more detail.

Thanks so much for the Lightning FaSt information Muzikman. Wow, sounds to me, as if they Want to be OUT of there. You don't go that long without paying on your mortgage, without knowing the consequences. They probably wanted to move on to a new place, whilst holding on to the old one as long as possible. Keep up the great work, Muzikman.

How do you not know that you haven't made a house payment in almost 9 months?

Oh they knew.........With the new housing rescue laws in Florida (and elsewhere).......they will be able to go through mediation with the lender before being kicked to the curb.

WOW...They didn't know? They will do everything they can to save it?
How about making the payments when they were due starting June 09?
Give me a break. Must be "mistruths" and "half lies".
No sympathy from this poster.

Gosh, in spite of everything, this makes me feel sad. I am ashamed to admit my first thoughts were critical of the way they've spent their ill begotten money. But to lose your home!!! And the one thing that I found that I had respect for Cindy for was that it appeared she has been a hard worker. Now what will they do?

Looks like Casey might be getting another wish granted, mom and dad might be moving out after all. She is probably "the happiest she has been in a long time.".
I can picture her smirk now...

I agree with everyone who is asking how they could NOT know that it was about to happen. I had to make a house payment every single month til it was paid off. They must have one of those "pay-when-you-feel-like-it" mortgages. :dance:

I feel like an awful person to even think this way but the first thing that popped in my mind was... Did they do this (purposely) as a way to try and prove that they haven't made a lot of money off of Caylee's death? You know, gain some sympathy and hoping that some naive souls would "donate" some money their way?

Well, they threw away at least twenty thousand dollars somewhere... we know some went on a cruise but, cruises are not even that expensive right now. Especially a four day cruise.

Where is all the "unemployment" money going? Tax season is also here. Well, looks like someone needs to go back to work... IMO.

Gosh, in spite of everything, this makes me feel sad. I am ashamed to admit my first thoughts were critical of the way they've spent their ill begotten money. But to lose your home!!! And the one thing that I found that I had respect for Cindy for was that it appeared she has been a hard worker. Now what will they do?

Sadly, so were mine. I pictured them lounging on the cruise ship, and thought of the many times I've seen CA where it looked as though she had just been to the hairdresser. I guess they donated those "licensing fees" to KC's defense.

I feel like an awful person to even think this way but the first thing that popped in my mind was... Did they do this (purposely) as a way to try and prove that they haven't made a lot of money off of Caylee's death? You know, gain some sympathy and hoping that some naive souls would "donate" some money their way?

Well, they threw away at least twenty thousand dollars somewhere... we know some went on a cruise but, cruises are not even that expensive right now. Especially a four day cruise.

Where is all the "unemployment" money going? Tax season is also here. Well, looks like someone needs to go back to work... IMO.

BBM - I had the exact same thought.

There is NO WAY that they didn't know this was coming. And Lee had to know too. As the only family member working, he would have to be in the loop as to where bill money was going.

And yet, they spend money on a cruise, as well as tattoos and earrings.

Next step - filing for bankruptcy?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members