After a year, the drug busts, other arrests...do you think Haleigh will get justice?

Helplessly Hoping

Bred for Humanity/Proud Bottom Dweller
Reaction score
So much drama has encompassed this case. Are we any closer to resolution? Do the drug busts and high bonds tell us more or is LE out of ideas? Thoughts, anyone?

At this stage of the game, I suspect only God and LE knows....JMO

HH-

I kinda bounce back and fourth with this... i mean LE on the HaLeigh case didn't know about the undercover sting, so that kinda makes me wonder.

i would like to think LE has many ideas but i think all those ideas come crashing down on them b/c Misty and Ronald both have attorneys. No way are those attorneys going to let LE interrogate R & M, so again i am left wondering, either way..

The jail videos gave me a better understand of their personalities.

I have changed my mind of a couple of them.

Only God and LE knows this at this point! But Me, Myself and I and I hope all of you will stay until there is justice, I will stay til the end.

Yes, I believe this case is already solved by PE. They have had to contend with media hungry bounty hunters, writers, and a multitude of people trying to use this case for their own fame. I have never seen anything like this case. Those people IMO, slowed down the resolution of the crime. I am not sure what happened to poor Haleigh, but LE is showing us who is boss now. They are slowly turning the screws on all and watching everyone. We will be amazed when we see all the evidence they have. Faith in LE is all I have had to hang on to in this case.

At this stage of the game, I suspect only God and LE knows....JMO

well.. that's a positive if you think LE knows and I think they do too...just wonder if they are waiting on someone to crack or a body...I just really don't want her case to go cold...it breaks my heart as I am sure it does us all...:banghead:

Yes, I believe this case is already solved by PE. They have had to contend with media hungry bounty hunters, writers, and a multitude of people trying to use this case for their own fame. I have never seen anything like this case. Those people IMO, slowed down the resolution of the crime. I am not sure what happened to poor Haleigh, but LE is showing us who is boss now. They are slowly turning the screws on all and watching everyone. We will be amazed when we see all the evidence they have. Faith in LE is all I have had to hang on to in this case.

bbm I am tending to believe that they have just about everything....but what is missing...don't mean to sound like a broken record but I keep dreaming--nothing specific--but there is just ONE thing LE needs...what the heck is it?:banghead:

bbm I am tending to believe that they have just about everything....but what is missing...don't mean to sound like a broken record but I keep dreaming--nothing specific--but there is just ONE thing LE needs...what the heck is it?:banghead:
Putting the KEY into the LOCK and turning....

MOO and stuff.

I wish I could send my DAD in, he could shake anything out of us when we were kids.
It was kind of.....well yea it was a silent interogation.....he would just give us the "stink eye" until we spilled it. He thinks it's funny now that we were afraid for our lives.....but he never had any "funny business" going on in his house or with his kids.

Someone suggested putting them together in a room, voice & video rolling.
Not allowed by the lawyers i'm sure....man!

If there is going to be any justice for Haleigh I believe it will be coming in the next 6 months or so. It is a big IF and it involves what Misty knows and spills. If she talks it is going to take time to come out we are not going to kow about it for awhile until LE can investigate yada yada yada... I keep going back and forth with Misty one day I think she knows and the next day I am not so sure ..lol.
I still don't think she was home when Haleigh was taken, now wether that means Haleigh was with her somewhere other then the MH or Haleigh was at the MH without supervision I am not sure.

If she knows anything of merit Haleigh will get justice .. that girl wants out of that jail like yesterday, if she knows she will spill ..jmo

I think that LE has a pretty good grasp of what happened to HaLeigh; proving it, by the standards required by a court of law, is (and will be) another matter altogether - IMO. At this point, finding precious HaLeigh's body will confirm that she is in fact deceased, however it may not give much information as to the cause of death unless the skeletal remains show signs of trauma that could/would be severe enough to have caused her death. That being said, I hope and pray that LE is using a parallel approach in the investigation by working fervantly to get an admission from one of the players while at the same time using every means & method available to them (e.g,. GSP tracking on vehicles, video/audio surveillance, UC's befriending the players and recording conversations w/them...) to obtain any information that would help them to find HaLeigh's remains. Call me a skeptic but I don't think we'll see an admission by anyone in this crowd - the only POSSIBLE chance of getting one (IMO) is if HaLeigh's remains are located and the skeleton shows signs of trauma. If there are no signs of truama I fear that the only admission we'll hear from Ronald and/or Misty is that they were wrong; HaLeigh must have (afterall) slipped out of the house on her own, unnoticed, and succumbed to the elements... I just pray that LE isn't putting all of their eggs in one basket - so to say - by waiting and hoping that someone will crack.

MOO ~

a statement from one of the players

I think that LE has a pretty good grasp of what happened to HaLeigh; proving it, by the standards required by a court of law, is (and will be) another matter altogether - IMO. At this point, finding precious HaLeigh's body will confirm that she is in fact deceased, however it may not give much information as to the cause of death unless the skeletal remains show signs of trauma that could/would be severe enough to have caused her death. That being said, I hope and pray that LE is using a parallel approach in the investigation by working fervantly to get an admission from one of the players while at the same time using every means & method available to them (e.g,. GSP tracking on vehicles, video/audio surveillance, UC's befriending the players and recording conversations w/them...) to obtain any information that would help them to find HaLeigh's remains. Call me a skeptic but I don't think we'll see an admission by anyone in this crowd - the only POSSIBLE chance of getting one (IMO) is if HaLeigh's remains are located and the skeleton shows signs of trauma. If there are no signs of truama I fear that the only admission we'll hear from Ronald and/or Misty is that they were wrong; HaLeigh must have (afterall) slipped out of the house on her own, unnoticed, and succumbed to the elements... I just pray that LE isn't putting all of their eggs in one basket - so to say - by waiting and hoping that someone will crack.

MOO ~

Your statement here triggered a thought.......This car LP bought for the Croslins, I wonder if it's bugged?
Great statement all around!
thanks

I don't know, but the more LE has the better. I think whoever did it is stupid enough to think, no body, no crime. There are so many in this childs life who let in drug people to get a high, don't tear into me, both sides of the family, and everyone in between.

Proof

I think Haleigh will get justice and that Misty will eventually tell all she knows. I don't believe she killed Haleigh, but that she knows or has a pretty good idea what did happen.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Pabo1998
Back