BeanE

Inactive
Reaction score
Website
casesignal.wordpress.com
This is so disgusting. That poor baby.

PD: Man receives 2 life sentences for molesting 3-year-old
Last Update: 2/22 3:11 pm

A Valley man has been sentenced to two life sentences for molesting a young girl for nearly three years.

Buckeye Police Department spokesperson Lt. Jared Griffith said officials first began investigating molestation allegations against 67-year-old David Edgar Middlemas in May 2008.

Buckeye Police Detective Doug Dodge was reportedly alerted to the allegations of the sexual molestation of a 3-year-old girl who had been traveling abroad with Middlemas.

snip

According to Griffith, Middlemas admitted to molesting the girl daily, from the time she was about 7 months old until the time she was taken away when she was 3 1/2 years old.

http://www.abc15.com/content/news/w...s-for-molesting-3/IDo9eEhCvEqqN61MYSRqHg.cspx

:furious::furious::furious:
:banghead:

Sick . All I can say right now.

Give me a bat and stick him in a room with me. I don't care if he's old and brittle, let us never get accustomed to hearing such news.

Sick!!

I've just done some checking and I can't come up with any professional reasons that this man was traveling the world with this baby. What was he doing with her in China, Mexico and Guatemala? Possibly not only molesting her himself but involving her in child *advertiser censored* or prostituting her? A relative turned him in but I don't see anywhere that this is his birth child or his grandchild. Where were the parents?

This little girl is going to need some intensive help. My heart just breaks for her. She never even had innocence to lose!!

This is so disgusting. That poor baby.

PD: Man receives 2 life sentences for molesting 3-year-old
Last Update: 2/22 3:11 pm

A Valley man has been sentenced to two life sentences for molesting a young girl for nearly three years.

Buckeye Police Department spokesperson Lt. Jared Griffith said officials first began investigating molestation allegations against 67-year-old David Edgar Middlemas in May 2008.

Buckeye Police Detective Doug Dodge was reportedly alerted to the allegations of the sexual molestation of a 3-year-old girl who had been traveling abroad with Middlemas.

snip

According to Griffith, Middlemas admitted to molesting the girl daily, from the time she was about 7 months old until the time she was taken away when she was 3 1/2 years old.

http://www.abc15.com/content/news/w...s-for-molesting-3/IDo9eEhCvEqqN61MYSRqHg.cspx

since she was 7 months??????????????? he got life and he STILL got off easy :furious:

There's a post-production film guy with this same name. I thought that might fit but the ages aren't right. That David Middlemas was working in film production in the mid 50's. I do see a link with someone with this name and an address in Newport Beach, CA.

I want to know what field this guy worked in......besides raping babies.

I've just done some checking and I can't come up with any professional reasons that this man was traveling the world with this baby. What was he doing with her in China, Mexico and Guatemala? Possibly not only molesting her himself but involving her in child *advertiser censored* or prostituting her? A relative turned him in but I don't see anywhere that this is his birth child or his grandchild. Where were the parents?

This little girl is going to need some intensive help. My heart just breaks for her. She never even had innocence to lose!!

AND -- how does he get through all those border crossings, while obviously NOT being the parent (at that age). That alone makes me crazy!

That poor sweet baby...to not go a day without being abused, I can't even imagine. WTF was he doing with her? Why did this go on so long without anyone saving her? I hope that sick *advertiser censored* rots in freaking *ell and gets whatever he gave plus ten while he is in prison.

How did he get the child to begin with? I wonder if photos surfaced....I mean who takes a toddler all over the world like that. Oh God.

WTF? WHY did this take two years?????? NOBODY thought it was weird he was globe trotting with an infant & then toddler? Its hard enough to take a baby to freakin Wal-Mart let alone flying to the other side of the world!! WHO APPLIED FOR THE PASSPORTS??????? Sorry but I think theres a few more guilty parties involved!!!!!!!!!!!!!
I pray this little baby suffered no PHYSICAL damage & her emotional & psychological wounds can be healed!!!!!!!!!!!!!

AND -- how does he get through all those border crossings, while obviously NOT being the parent (at that age). That alone makes me crazy!

The sad thing is, he could be her father. There are plenty of men having children at that age. I am assuming that the press isn't identifying their relationship to protect her privacy.

I agree with DairyGirl, I've thought from the time the story broke that Middlemas must be the father. I can't imagine another scenario where he'd be able to travel internationally. But with how tough it has gotten to travel and get the proper papers, he must have had permission of the mom.

Why did it take the mom so long to figure out what was going on? I refuse to judge a man who steps forward to raise a child whom the mother does not want to raise. I honestly believe that there are more wonderful dads than monsters. But how could she not know what was going on in this particular case?

Has anyone found a listing for this guy in a company? I just can't grasp the China, Mexico, Guatemala connection? Could there be other perps?

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
zipperoni
Back