EJ's Home

danisisa

Reaction score
I have a play pen similar to EJ's and there is no way I would be able to get it out of the house uncollapsed and then be able to throw it in the shed....Those things are awkward and heavy to manuever uncollapsed. I think that was totally missed. A parent would know how to collapse it. I feel EJ was going to go back to AZ until the plan went awry. I feel someone did some cleanup after they found out EJ was not coming back. I think she directed someone to do so.

On the news cast when LM went to the Mobile Home, her clothes were neatly hanging in the closet. from what was left, why would she not take all of it along with her perfumes and other toiletries if she was not coming back?

I thought Logan said when he looked through the window, all of their things were gone?

But, if there were a "someone" involved at EJ's home, let's not forget TS has admitted to being there. And, since we know TS loves to blurt out info to "CYA", well . . . .

I don't have a link to the article and I'm in the middle of juggling about 20 different plates, but just wanted to note real quick about the 3 cell phones Logan found in the trailer that he didn't know Elizabeth had. Check the news articles about when he had to leave the roadtrip to run home for a day because the landlord made him get his stuff out. He talks about it in a news video. Not sure if it's written into the articles.

I do rememeber seeing it in the shed, sort of tossed, and upside down. I have one too, and yeah, they are akward. If you were unfamiliar with it, you probably wouldn't know how to collapse it.

Sorry - I do remember the picture somewhere but can't remember...

Was it a Pack n' Play type play yard, or an older style play pen?

I think Pack n' Plays would be easier to maneuver when set up than the older ones.

It was a Pack N Play, but still would take quite a bit of effort to push out of a doorway and the carry all the way to the shed and then to throw it upside down.

It was a Pack N Play, but still would take quite a bit of effort to push out of a doorway and the carry all the way to the shed and then to throw it upside down.

Do we know for sure EJ moved the Pack N Play? Could the guy who rented the room have moved it?

I probably can find this somewhere...the question just popped into my head.

Do we know for sure EJ moved the Pack N Play? Could the guy who rented the room have moved it?

I probably can find this somewhere...the question just popped into my head.

We don't know how it got in the shed, so yes, it could have been the roomie. I really don't see why Eliz couldn't have done it herself, particularly if she was in one of her rages. In fact, it sounds exactly like something she would have done.

I don't have a link to the article and I'm in the middle of juggling about 20 different plates, but just wanted to note real quick about the 3 cell phones Logan found in the trailer that he didn't know Elizabeth had. Check the news articles about when he had to leave the roadtrip to run home for a day because the landlord made him get his stuff out. He talks about it in a news video. Not sure if it's written into the articles.

I don't think LM actually found the cell phones. He found out about them when he went to the trailer because I believe he found an inventory list of things LE found when they searched the trailer. Sorry, I don't have a link right now but I am pretty sure I read this.

We don't know how it got in the shed, so yes, it could have been the roomie. I really don't see why Eliz couldn't have done it herself, particularly if she was in one of her rages. In fact, it sounds exactly like something she would have done.

I really believe she could have moved it herself as well without folding it. I don't think it would be hard.

Ok, I guess I am really lacking on my reading...let me ask this and see if I am correct. EJ and LM shared the trailer together. They also had a roomie ??? Has this roomie come forward in anyway ?? Was he there all the time ??? And in regards to the pack n play. I have one for my grandson and the one I have does take a rocket scientist to pop up and take down. Becasue it was so hard, if I was moving it from room to room, I'd just finagle it through the doors.

I really believe she could have moved it herself as well without folding it. I don't think it would be hard.

If it is the same as my pack n play, that would be difficult to get through doorways, though I have seen some smaller than others.

And yes, I saw the video of LM at the trailor and it was an inventory list of the phones he found that LE had left him after they searched there. I don't have links yet....busy with kids and some other stuff right now...but there are videos.

Ok, I guess I am really lacking on my reading...let me ask this and see if I am correct. EJ and LM shared the trailer together. They also had a roomie ??? Has this roomie come forward in anyway ?? Was he there all the time ??? And in regards to the pack n play. I have one for my grandson and the one I have does take a rocket scientist to pop up and take down. Becasue it was so hard, if I was moving it from room to room, I'd just finagle it through the doors.

Elizabeth rented out a room. I think it was on Dec 12. She advertised it on Craigslist.

Should be on the case calendar:
http://www.websleuths.com/forums/calendar.php?month=12&year=2009&c=6&do=displaymonth

I've had a few pack and plays. Most of them are just quicker to slide from room to room without folding down. It takes too long to fold them.

I have no problem with the idea of EJ hauling it out unfolded and throwing it in, if not folding it back out before she threw it in. To make a statement. It might be missed if folded. It seems most everything that EJ has done of late has been to make a statement.

Just wanted to point out that for all we know EJ could have had Gabriel outside in the pack and play while she cleared stuff out of the trailer. Trying to think along the lines of the way her mind might work. It would keep Gabe out of her hair for awhile.
That could be why it wasn't collapsed when it was thrown into the shed.
Although, I think she probably could have gotten it out of the house without collapsing it. Mine will fit through my doorways, and some are even smaller than mine.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
shmoozie
Back