Bret Michaels tells Miley Cyrus to get 'undressed"???

pooky169

Is it summer yet?????
Reaction score
I didn't see this anywhere and thought it might be a topic of convo. If this isn't the thread to post it in please move to the right area.

Bret Michaels has came out with a new song featuring Miley Cyrus on backing vocals. I know she has a decent voice but the lyric content of the song is kinda creepy for a 40+ something man to be singing with a 17 yr old girl. In the song he tells her to " slowly get undressed" which is very inappropriate at least with the age difference. I know it is just a song but I would have chosen someone over the age of 18 to sing this song with this just seems like he wants to get in a minors pants. At least in my opinion.

Here is a link to the video that has the song in it.

http://www.usmagazine.com/celebrity...ley-cyrus-17-to-get-undressed-in-song-2010252

What is everyone else's thoughts on this?????????

I have mix's feelings on this ....

First, imo, he isnt singing TO her and she isnt singing TO him. Its not a duet, as far as I can tell. She is simply a featured singer on the track...and its credited this way in the music industry.
I think Taylor Swift has even done this (Two is better than One)

Now, if they did a sexy video for this song TOGETHER, interacting with each other...that would be totally WRONG, in sooooo many ways.

They have been working together for awhile now. On her (Miley) next album, she, alone is covering Poisons "Every Rose".... Shes on youtube singing this song with some old guys (DJs) & its not slimey, imo.

Im no big fan of either....I just have no problem with studio work for the most part.

Unless Miley Cyrus has been emancipated... it's her parents decision what sings just like her little pole dance. They are setting her up for an adult career just like Britney Spears parents handled her career.

Unless Miley Cyrus has been emancipated... it's her parents decision what sings just like her little pole dance. They are setting her up for an adult career just like Britney Spears parents handled her career.

Just wanted to comment on your pole dance comment, what she did was NOT a pole dance. She was riding on an ice cream cart and was just holding the "pole" so she wouldn't fall. There was nothing sleazy about it. I have no problem with her singing backup vocals on this song. Its not like they are an item.

Well, I have been a fan of Bret's for a VERY long time. Miley I could take or leave prefer to leave. Bret is a gentleman. He knows he is old enough to be her father. I'm sure there is mutual respect for each others talent that went into the decision to collaberate more than anything else. That being said having listened to the song on the link it is a wee bit creepy hearing such a young girl sing those lyrics. She dose a lot of things for shock value though. This is probably no different. BTW it would probably be a much prettier song with just him singing. It would like he was singing just to you. JMO

Some of these celebrities really need to think before they speak. I wouldn't want someone saying that to my child.

Just wanted to comment on your pole dance comment, what she did was NOT a pole dance. She was riding on an ice cream cart and was just holding the "pole" so she wouldn't fall. There was nothing sleazy about it. I have no problem with her singing backup vocals on this song. Its not like they are an item.

True....BUT, I think we all know that the pole attached to the ice cream cart was supposed to resemble a stripper pole, so that when she grabbed on to it and then went all the way down and back up it again, it would make people THINK about one thing and one thing only.

Since when do ice-cream carts have long poles attached them? They don't. Her parents (along with industry execs) have slutted her up as much as possible and she thoroughly enjoys it. Controversy = Popularity.

I guess "sleazy" is in the eye of the beholder. Because I totally believe she was working the pole.

Well, I have been a fan of Bret's for a VERY long time. Miley I could take or leave prefer to leave. Bret is a gentleman. He knows he is old enough to be her father. I'm sure there is mutual respect for each others talent that went into the decision to collaberate more than anything else. That being said having listened to the song on the link it is a wee bit creepy hearing such a young girl sing those lyrics. She dose a lot of things for shock value though. This is probably no different. BTW it would probably be a much prettier song with just him singing. It would like he was singing just to you. JMO

BBM

Did you see Rock of Love?

They could not have edited and scripted if he wasn't willing to partake in those activities. I always loved his music too, but a gentleman he is not IMO.

It's just a song people. Miley was singing backup.The media is always putting her under a microscope constantly analyzing and crticizing her every move. Thats tuff when your 17. Fault can be found with anyone or any action if one looks hard enough.She's a good kid from a good family.A very typical 17 year old with the World sitting in judgement of her every move. I think she's doing just fine.

I give Miley 5 years and she will be the next Britney or Lindsay...........

Brett Micheals...eww.....I caught some reruns of his "looking for lust" show on VHI ..
ewwwwww

I give Miley 5 years and she will be the next Britney or Lindsay...........

And the scarey part of it is our little girls look up to this Disney character.
From 3 or 4 years old.

I love the show Hannah Montana...but Miley's actions in "real life" scare me. I too think she will end up to be the next Britney or Lindsay. I hope I'm wrong.

I hate when these child stars end up like this. LIke the whole Jamie Spears thing. That was kinda tough to explain to my daughter when she came home from school with the "news" that she was pregnant.

IMO Miley has tried to act too "sexy" for a while now. And the fact her parents are allowing it is crazy to me. And, I think the pole thing was just as it was intended. To look like a strip pole with a child dancing on it. I'm sure the pedos in this world LOVED that.

Sick

OMG - the stripper boots are bad but how much shorter could that skirt be? Unreal.

It was a Halloween costume. ..lol..Have you seen them lately. Tweens don't like to wear clown costumes or go as ghosts wearing white sheets.
He called them stripper boots but I call them punk rock boots.

It was a Halloween costume. ..lol..Have you seen them lately. Tweens don't like to wear clown costumes or go as ghosts wearing white sheets.
He called them stripper boots but I call them punk rock boots.

She's 9! I don't think that's appropriate even as a halloween costume. JMO

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
OwlEyes