2010.02.26 - Nancy Grace

Status
Not open for further replies.

WillenFan21

Reaction score
She is covering for Caylee tonight:

Judge: new evidence against tot mom will be kept secret!

casey-and-caylee.jpg

Breaking news! Secret blockbuster evidence in the tot mom case comes to light! Could it be damaging to Casey Anthony's defense as she fights charges in the death of her baby Caylee, and what's at the heart of this new info? Nancy Grace has the latest breaking developments, 8 & 10 p.m. ET on HLN.

I wonder what she means by "comes to light"? Did she get some scoop on what the evidence is, or is she still just trying to figure it out like the rest of us? Please someone watch it & report back! I would watch it, but that woman kinda makes my skin crawl.

I'm here! :seeya: "Judge allows state to keep possibly damaging evidence secret from "tot mom" Casey and the public; is duct tape the murder weapon?"

Judge rules possibly damaging evidence to be sealed for 30 days from Casey's defense.

They are saying there was 3 layers of duck tape across Caylee's head.... then a news flash that GA and CA are facing foreclosure on their home....

Photos released of gatorade bottle, syringe; could've contributed to death but the State believes that the 3 pcs. of industrial duct tape placed over Caylee's mouth and nose killed her.

Sorry, the 3 pieces of duck tape were across her mouth and nose....

Oh Lord, Leonard is guessing the evidence is related to the Kronk-jail-confession daisy chain...he sounds like he's not feeling well.

LP opines the issue is about Susan, Crystal, Brandon.........not wanting to be contacted by the defense.

Now to Leonard. Nancy asking about the secret evidence. He's going over his theory that RK got information from somebody at the jail. He thinks that the State is concerned that person (who passed along information to RK) will be contacted by the defense.

Is Leonard sick? Strange clothing looks like it was covering up a trach? His voice was gruff too

NG producer talking about GA/CA going on the cruise and now the home is being foreclosed on.

Showing video of court hearing where DA describes theory of how tape was applied to Caylee and she was killed.

Ummmmmmmmm if anyone from the NG show had actually watched the videos she would know that it was not JB that KC was whispering to.........but AL. I swear NG is in dire need of a "fact checker". At this point she is no more accurate than KC in her details. Seriously Nancy.............your bombshells are as accurate as peanut shells.

Well she DID whisper to Jose "make it (or him) stop" right?

Now NG is showing video of GA's deposition, Casey during parents' jail visit, and RK's ex-wife talking about being abused.

LP seems to think that the evidence that isn't being released had to do with the possibility that R K got information as to where Caylee's body was from relatives at the jail???? or did I hear that wrong?

LP seems to think that the evidence that isn't being released had to do with the possibility that R K got information as to where Caylee's body was from relatives at the jail???? or did I hear that wrong?
You heard it right. :waitasec:

(I'm still trying to find out what the ex-wife's claims have to do with Caylee's death; RK didn't know of Caylee or have access to Casey's car!! MOO)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
zipperoni