Timmy & Chelsea Croslin; and the hours before Haleigh went missing.

Status
Not open for further replies.

MADJGNLAW

Reaction score
I would like to know more about Timmy & Chelsea Croslin and the hours before Haleigh went missing. This is a twisted mess! I posted this in the theory thread and figured I would just start a thread just for Timmy. What all do we know?

NG September 10, 2009
http://transcripts.cnn.com/TRANSCRIPTS/0909/10/ng.01.html

Croslin`s brother Timmy and sister-in-law Chelsea undergo 14 grueling hours of police interrogation, police demanding to know whether they helped Misty Croslin hide little Haleigh, Croslin`s family now distancing themselves from Misty.
Police sifting through the brother`s (Timmy's) phone records, those records confirming multiple calls between Croslin and the brother the night Haleigh disappears. In fact, the whole Croslin family and bio dad Ronald Cummings trying desperately to reach Croslin by phone the night of the kidnap. She responds to no one.

:waitasec:Many Many Questions.

Correction...Hank Jr. (Tommy) Croslin DOB 8/2/1986

I found this DOB for Timmy, not sure if it's right though.
Timothy Croslin DOB 9/29/87

Feb 15, 2009 in the Greta interview Misty claims that her "older brother came over and the A/C guy".

February 21, 2009
On JVM it is said that Misty's older brother may of came over with children and cousin Joe HOURS BEFORE HALEIGH WENT MISSING. In this show they also talk about Ron having a fight with Joe the night before Haleigh disappeared. Ron says that there was no fight. JVM says the report of the fight came from a RELATIVE.

When Misty took her LVA/Poly she said that Tommy and his kids were at the MH around 4PM and the kids were playing outside. She also claims that is around the time Haleigh got home from the bus stop. She has denied picking up Haleigh, Ron claims he did.

Ron also claims he brought Haleigh home around 3:45 from the bus stop and then he left for work. Well if that were the case how was Tommy at the MH when Haleigh got home from the bus? How did Ron not see Tommy?
Misty claims her older brother came over and the A/C guy.
Were Timmy and Tommy at the home? Or did Timmy come by later with cousin Joe? I thought cousin Joe was staying with Timmy and Chelsea? I do recall that Chelsea made claims that the van was moved and she knew she didn't move it. But she also said she was up late doing insurance paper work. So, if she was up late, she would of noticed who took the van that night right?

It was also said that a relative said that Joe and Ron had gotten in a fight the night before Haleigh went missing. Ron denies it, yet the Croslin' females are eager to point the finger at cousin Joe. Two questions, why are they so eager to point the finger at Joe when it was Tommy who went to the MH and maybe even Timmy. Also, why is it that Ron has no beef with Joe when Misty and SIL's are saying they are suspicious of Cousin Joe?

I am starting to think that Timmy and Chelsea may know a lot more as well! What other Minor details have been over looked?
Am I losing my mind? [/B]

I understand your frustration completely, Misty did however state on her LVA that it was Hank Croslin Jr. that came over that night with his kids.
Isn't Hank Croslin Jr., Tommy or is it Timmy? Anyone know both of the brothers full names?

2:45 mark in this video..
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=M8HdUiarQEU

BTW..I also think Timmy and Chelsey know alot more than they are saying...
Didn't Chesley state she and Timmy received a phone call about 4:00 am about Haleigh, and they didn't know what was going on and just stayed in bed? And hasn't it been revealed that Misty called Timmy from her phone before Ron C came home and before 911was ever called.. If thats true, seems to me, Chelsey hasn't quite told the truth...JMO

Tommy is Hank Sr.

Rumors is that the van was @ Tim.

There is a thread on Tim and Chelsa
Timmy And Chelsea Croslin - Websleuths Crime Sleuthing Community

I believe that Chelsa was the first one that pointing fingers at cousin J
and the family follow.

Tim and Chelsa had a yard sale and moved really fast. IMO

In an interveiw with Chelsa (I have to find the link) Chelsa said that when the phone call came about Haleigh missing that they lay in bed for a couple hours.

That is a big issue with me. If a friend call and said a child missing I going jump out of bed and dress and out the door in minutes.

I would like to know more about Timmy Croslin and the hours before Haleigh went missing. This is a twisted mess! I posted this in the theory thread and figured I would just start a thread just for Timmy. What all do we know?

If Timmy is older than Tommy, then he is the one that Misty originally said was at the MH the day Haleigh went missing. :waitasec:Many Many Questions.

Note: Timmy is older than Tommy!

Timmy Croslin 22 years old.
Hank Jr. (Tommy) Croslin 21 years old.

Feb 15, 2009 in the Greta interview Misty claims that her "older brother came over and the A/C guy".

February 21, 2009
On JVM it is said that Misty's older brother may of came over with children and cousin Joe HOURS BEFORE HALEIGH WENT MISSING. In this show they also talk about Ron having a fight with Joe the night before Haleigh disappeared. Ron says that there was no fight. JVM says the report of the fight came from a RELATIVE.

When Misty took her LVA/Poly she said that Tommy and his kids were at the MH around 4PM and the kids were playing outside. She also claims that is around the time Haleigh got home from the bus stop. She has denied picking up Haleigh, Ron claims he did.

Ron also claims he brought Haleigh home around 3:45 from the bus stop and then he left for work. Well if that were the case how was Tommy at the MH when Haleigh got home from the bus? How did Ron not see Tommy?
Misty claims her older brother came over and the A/C guy.
Were Timmy and Tommy at the home? Or did Timmy come by later with cousin Joe? I thought cousin Joe was staying with Timmy and Chelsea? I do recall that Chelsea made claims that the van was moved and she knew she didn't move it. But she also said she was up late doing insurance paper work. So, if she was up late, she would of noticed who took the van that night right?

It was also said that a relative said that Joe and Ron had gotten in a fight the night before Haleigh went missing. Ron denies it, yet the Croslin' females are eager to point the finger at cousin Joe. Two questions, why are they so eager to point the finger at Joe when it was Tommy who went to the MH and maybe even Timmy. Also, why is it that Ron has no beef with Joe when Misty and SIL's are saying they are suspicious of Cousin Joe?

I am starting to think that Timmy and Chelsea may know a lot more as well! What other Minor details have been over looked?
Am I losing my mind?

This case is enough to make us all lose our minds! LOL

But, Timmy is the brother that makes my skin crawl. He looks mean and
Joe has a bad reputation...so I agree those two guys along with Chelsea
most likely know a lot more than has been told.

Is it true about the 911 call that came from the Tyler Street residence at 2 ish in the morning? It was a hang up? That to me is a big big clue

I understand your frustration completely, Misty did however state on her LVA that it was Hank Croslin Jr. that came over that night with his kids.
Isn't Hank Croslin Jr., Tommy or is it Timmy? Anyone know both of the brothers full names?

2:45 mark in this video..
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=M8HdUiarQEU

Hank Jr.(AKA Tommy) Croslin, is Misty's older brother.

This would be Tommy Misty is talking about in her LVA test, brother that is in jail now for the drug trafficking charges. That is why I am so :banghead: frustrated.

From Putnam County Jail Log

HANK THOMAS CROSLIN
SATSUMA, FL
Booking Date & Time: 9/15/2009 6:49:40 PM - Booking#: 09-03842
Release Date & Time: 9/24/2009 12:25:19 PM
DOB: 8/xx/1986 - RACE: W - SEX: M

===============

Thus Tommy is 23 yrs old.

I'm glad this thread has been opened..Timmy has always set my hinky meter off ..He got out of dodge way too fast...

From Putnam County Jail Log

HANK THOMAS CROSLIN
SATSUMA, FL
Booking Date & Time: 9/15/2009 6:49:40 PM - Booking#: 09-03842
Release Date & Time: 9/24/2009 12:25:19 PM
DOB: 8/xx/1986 - RACE: W - SEX: M

===============

Thus Tommy is 23 yrs old.

Thank you...I was going on the age from last years my-space. How would we find how old Timmy is? TIA

I may be wrong but I think Misty is the baby and both brothers are older than she is...JMO

This would be Tommy Misty is talking about in her LVA test, brother that is in jail now for the drug trafficking charges. That is why I am so :banghead: frustrated.

Yes, I believe she is talking about Tommy in the video, but both brothers are older than her. I think he asks her who she is talking about and she says Hank Thomas Jr (Tommy).

Why didn't Ron tell LE about the call to TC to go check on misty? Why did he withhold that info??

How old is Tommy Croslin?

Thinking back on the two brothers, the only thing Timmy has going for him is his name for Ronald. FAB.

Tommy is Hank Sr.

Rumors is that the van was @ Tim.

There is a thread on Tim and Chelsa
Timmy And Chelsea Croslin - Websleuths Crime Sleuthing Community

I believe that Chelsa was the first one that pointing fingers at cousin J
and the family follow.

Tim and Chelsa had a yard sale and moved really fast. IMO

In an interveiw with Chelsa (I have to find the link) Chelsa said that when the phone call came about Haleigh missing that they lay in bed for a couple
hours.

That is a big issue with me. If a friend call and said a child missing I going jump out of bed and dress and out the door in minutes.

FWIW.....just a few corrections here....
1. Tommy is NOT Hank Sr., he is Hank JR.
2. Timmy and Chelsea did not actually move "really fast" IMO, it was nearly 6 months later, a whole half of a year, and LE knew they were moving and how to reach them if needed.

NOt trying to be disagreeable here but it is important to keep the facts straight as new people come in to the forum as time goes on and may take opinion as facts if we don't make things accurate.

jmo

I wonder why Timmy was the go to guy for everyone even Misty's lawyer was calling him the days after the arrest.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
GravityHurts