Levi Page Show 2/28/10

Status
Not open for further replies.
Still on Natalie's case for now

Levi switching to Haleigh's case now

Stacy thinks Joe and Tommy may have came over and took Haleigh?

Oh man. Stacy says some information unconfirmed...but that MC didn't like Haleigh, and JO and ToC may very well be involved in taking Haleigh.

Ask her what she thinks they DID with her, Levi?

Some reports show that there have been previous robberies involving some players and a brick holding open the door...

I keep hearing TiC name, anyone else?

Stacy, saying unverified info "not coming from the Croslin family", that Misty didn't like Haleigh.

Stacy saying there are supposedly police reports with Tom, Tim & Joe, reports of burglaries with a brick in the door. Stacy saying again this is unconfirmed, though.

Misty..Tommy..Timmy... Jo...Conspiracy to commit murder? I don't think so...but thats just my opinion...

I do agree with Stacy that cousin JO leaving the next morning is very suspicious behavior.

Moving on to Casey Anthony case now

I do agree with Stacy that cousin JO leaving the next morning is very suspicious behavior.

Cousin Jo didn't leave the next morning, he left the next evening..
Is he involved, possibly in a cover-up, but he isn't the one responsible for what happened to Haleigh...IF he were, Ron C would have never allowed him to get out of Dodge as fast as he did...JMO

Crystal S said the kids loved Misty, and cried to go back to her.

I think everyday that goes by with no more tapes being released is a good thing. I think someone is talking.

Cousin Jo didn't leave the next morning, he left the next evening..
Is he involved, possibly in a cover-up, but he isn't the one responsible for what happened to Haleigh...IF he were, Ron C would have never allowed him to get out of Dodge as fast as he did...JMO
That is what's so insane about this case. Everyone lies, everyone is hiding SOMETHING, and there's no limit to the possibilities here.
We're talking criminal mentalities with the majority of the players.

MOO and stuff.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members