Why no new/more jail tapes????

crocus

Reaction score
So the last tapes we heard were from the 9th? Wow.....that's like almost 3 weeks. Given how Misty was so adamant about her brother and parents having phone minutes so she could call them........and about how she wants un-incarcerated family members to come and visit her whenever they can......what gives? Not to mention how she was so giddy at the thought of LP bailing her out. What happened with that? Is LP still circling?

Same for Ron. I'm sure he's had visits / phone calls.

:waitasec: Color me very curious..............

Me too, maybe folks aren't so willing to speak/visit Misty after having everything shown on NG?? LOL I'm sure I give them too much credit ... heck Lisa was telling Misty about their pictures being in the paper .... :banghead: & :waitasec: :rolleyes:

I really wanna know why there are no Ron phone calls or visits, we've only heard (parts) of one on NG ... well aside from his dirty shorts talk with GGMS, and his groupie. :sick:

I was thinking about Lindsy today, wondering if she is going to visit Tommy. It would be so great if she got a job and has to work when visiting hours are.

I am going to try and be positive about this and state that No news is good news, in other words maybe someone is talking and the tapes are now part of an "investigation into the disappearance of Haleigh" which if that is true they do not have to release the videos during the course of the investigation. So I'm going to hope and pray thats the reason for being so hush-hush. However I can not figure out why the news stations received 8 hours of video's and we have seen maybe a total of 30 minutes worth.
I wonder if one of our wonderful locals could go and request the video's :waitasec: :angel:

I think that the news stations are not requesting them, or if they are they are not showing them. Isn't the jail releasing them in bits and pieces and the stations have to splice them back together? I thought I heard this. Whatever the problem, I hope they release them soon. I don't think the relatives will stay away just because they are on NG. Misty wouldn't be able to cope without her visitors.

I hope it means somebody's talking but I'm afraid everybody wised up and isn't saying anything interesting and the news stations figured it was old news and time to move on, the masses wouldn't be interested.

I hope it means somebody's talking but I'm afraid everybody wised up and isn't saying anything interesting and the news stations figured it was old news and time to move on, the masses wouldn't be interested.

BBM...Not exactly what I wanted to read on the first day of a new month...My delusional self is not yet prepared to deal with this being a cold case...I have come to the conclusion DENIAL serves a healthy purpose..JMO

If the slow down in activity on this forum is any indication, I have to say Donjeta is probably right.

If the slow down in activity on this forum is any indication, I have to say Donjeta is probably right.

ITA..However, suspecting this is exactly what Ron C and his family wants to happen, my EGO is having a hard time "letting go"....Him being arrested for trafficking just isn't enough....JMO

I think that the news stations are not requesting them, or if they are they are not showing them. Isn't the jail releasing them in bits and pieces and the stations have to splice them back together? I thought I heard this. Whatever the problem, I hope they release them soon. I don't think the relatives will stay away just because they are on NG. Misty wouldn't be able to cope without her visitors.

That's exactly what TJ Hart said on BNN yesterday.

Are all the players in Putnam County now? Does Putnam County have jailhouse audio/video available? I thought some news report said they didn't. Remember, the ones we've seen/heard were from St. Johns county and of course, Ron in Flagler.

FB NG just announced that even "more explosive tapes" were just released. I dunno if it's true or just NG rehashing old tapes but thought I'd throw it out there...

Also, attorneys for Ron and Misty were very upset and making statements to the press about the release of these tapes. I do think LE is well within the Sunshine Laws here, but perhaps they could have filed something to try to stop the release of the tapes? I don't think it would fly, but it could slow the process down.

Maybe there are new tapes but they have to get an okay by Nancy Grace first?:waitasec:

Maybe we will see soon enough.

FB NG just announced that even "more explosive tapes" were just released. I dunno if it's true or just NG rehashing old tapes but thought I'd throw it out there...

Knowing NG they are probably old tapes...

Has anyone seen Ron since the arrest, we have heard the tapes but no current pictures come with them...

I am going to try and be positive about this and state that No news is good news, in other words maybe someone is talking and the tapes are now part of an "investigation into the disappearance of Haleigh" which if that is true they do not have to release the videos during the course of the investigation. So I'm going to hope and pray thats the reason for being so hush-hush. However I can not figure out why the news stations received 8 hours of video's and we have seen maybe a total of 30 minutes worth.
I wonder if one of our wonderful locals could go and request the video's :waitasec: :angel:

Butterfly, you make a great point about the videos are now part of the investigation and can't be released at this time. That's my hope too!
About those 8 hours, well there is a thing called editing. Perhaps these tapes don't contain anything explosive or interesting to the viewer according to a news director or producer of the shows. I haven't seen much about the 8 hours in the print news either. Having been in the news business myself, I know how time and space can dictate what makes the cut. But that's just my take on it.

Does anyone know if we can, or how to get jail visitor logs like was done in KC's case?

I am wondering when tapes were released if LE thinks secret messages could be said back & forth.
With no release all 4 players must keep guessing or ask on phone calls what is happening.......SO, MAYBE SOME INFO will come out to find HALEIGH!
Maybe more names are told over phone.
I'm staying positive and thinking the LE/FBI will get their perps!!!

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
PoignantEcho
Back