I think Tommy is being set up.

WillenFan21

Reaction score
I don't know if anyone else feels this way but I kinda feel like they(as in Misty and Ron) are trying to make it seem like Tommy had something to do with it. I believe that he went over there to check on Misty that night and found they weren't home. Beyond that I don't think he had anything to do with Haleigh going missing. JMO

This was on the Nancy Grace Facebook Page:

Shocking new video from behind bars: Misty Croslin's brother Tommy explodes! He declares, "I ain't got nothing to say because they are a bunch of liars!" This as Croslin's dad urges Misty to tell the truth because "the world wants to know!" Did she really want to take a lie detector?

IDK why but I just don't think he had anything to do with it & I believe him when he says they are lying.

IMHO..Tommy may know what happened and he may have even helped Ron C get the drugs out of the MH that night, but I don't believe he is responsible for what happened to Haleigh.. I don't believe he disposed of her body either...Ron C and his family have made certain no one knows where Haleigh was taken but them... I doubt Misty even knows... She may suspect, but I don't believe she knows for certain... She does know what happened to Haleigh though...
And like Whisperer stated, the Cummings are cunning.. They had plans in the making that very night to throw anyone and everyone under the bus that they could IF LE ever got close to suspecting Ron C as being the one responsible.....They are ALL a piece of work...JMO

I agree, but I also think R & M have attempted to set it up to look like several people have been involved. Smoke & mirrors and deflection is the name of their game. Even if R & M weren't involved, they have wanted it to seem most everyone else could have been.

My impression....When Tommy was called in to be interviewed. He had to tell them "something". IMO He thought he was doing good by saying he was at the MH and no one was there. I recall a family member asking him why he made up that lie; that it just made for more trouble.

I would've have thought he's talk by now.
He's being told Misty has cigs, antidepressants, Padilla ready for a deal & money in her account.

And...Misty's "Get me out first!"

My impression....When Tommy was called in to be interviewed. He had to tell them "something". IMO He thought he was doing good by saying he was at the MH and no one was there. I recall a family member asking him why he made up that lie; that it just made for more trouble.
I would've have thought he's talk by now.
He's being told Misty has cigs, antidepressants, Padilla ready for a deal & money in her account.

And...Misty's "Get me out first!"

Do you recall WHO it was that asked him WHY he made up that lie?

At this point with the info I have available I have to agree that Tommy is being falsely blamed. I keep repeating my reasons but I will again if you will indulge me

1- If Tommy was at fault, Ron and Misty would know by now and would have turned him in or worse.
2- He got a rat in his mailbox from Ron indicating that he should keep his mouth shut. About what?
3- He placed himself at the MH when there was no apparent reason to do so.
4- He isn't a rocket scientist.

Do you recall WHO it was that asked him WHY he made up that lie?

[Is this a hint or a real question?]

JMO - we don't know what Tommy told LE the first day. [Do we? I don't know, but I could've missed it back then.]

I have been one who insisted that Tommy told LE very early on that he'd been at the MH that night and no one was home. LE had a good idea and was asking people to contact them if they saw Misty out that night.

I believe that the rat was a "shut up or else" warning, and I believe Tommy is not a good pressure guy and the drug issue escalated. His being a burglar ..... well, that's a whole 'nuther issue. I'm gonna say he's just your average everyday thief.

None of this makes him a child stealer/killer.

IMO

This whole bunch has horrible judgement and messed up stoner priorities- as we have seen on video with our own eyes- they are actually cocky enough to deal drugs while under major LE scrutiny because a sweet little girl is STILL MISSING! Hello!

I think (sadly) they (MC and RC especially) would put a higher priority on hiding whatever it is they are hiding about that nights events, over doing the right thing and revealing the truth about what could have happened to Haleigh.

I can completely see Tommy somehow being part of it (knowingly or not) MC has already thrown him under the suspicion bus, why wouldn't she again.

Whatever it is that they seem so insistent on hiding about that night is where the answers to where Haleigh will be.

Think about MC says Tommy messed with her.
Hank Sr. said Ron tried to poison him ( that whole thing is so wierd...Hank paranoia?)
Tommy gets a rat in his mailbox
Hank and tommy go to the house and get into a physical altercation, and MC takes a restraining order out on her bro Tommy.

When she has nowhere else to go she gets it lifted, and Tommy actually allows her around him after that?? What is the deal? The only thing that makes sense is they are all stoned out of their minds on pills most of the day, in a hard core way.

IF RC and MC were setting tommy up, how will they communicate to each other since they are both behind bars now? With RC in charge of things, I'm sure the deal was just to always stick with the story.... RC was at werk! MC woke up and she was gone!

If Tommy placed himself there that night to get out of jail or because it was the truth, I'm sure the RC/MC plan is to let the chips fall where they may. they are already going to prison on the drug charges now anyway, better that than going to jail for 'that night' and fessing up what could have happened to Haleigh.

Funny that RC most likely insisted on never telling the truth about that night in fear he would lose JR...and he lost him anyway. karma.

(IMO)

[Is this a hint or a real question?]

JMO - we don't know what Tommy told LE the first day. [Do we? I don't know, but I could've missed it back then.]

BBM...For Beatrice... Or anyone else who may know WHO it was that asked Tommy WHY he told that lie... that supposedly made more trouble......

At this point with the info I have available I have to agree that Tommy is being falsely blamed. I keep repeating my reasons but I will again if you will indulge me

1- If Tommy was at fault, Ron and Misty would know by now and would have turned him in or worse.
2- He got a rat in his mailbox from Ron indicating that he should keep his mouth shut. About what?
3- He placed himself at the MH when there was no apparent reason to do so.
4- He isn't a rocket scientist.

I don't know how much Tommy had to do with it, cover-up or whatever, but the rat in the mailbox tells me Ron didn't want him to rat about something...what that was, who knows?

Snipped...

or go to jail...and he went to jail anyway...

And because they did land their sorry butts in jail, I fear we may never know what happened.

If there was evidence of ANY kind linking ANY ONE to Haleighs dissapearance, they would be charged by now. A year later, nuthin. Trafficing charges.

I hope we don't have to settle with only the fact that the people responsible are in jail, but never finding out the truth.

I think Tommy is truly suspected and not being set up. He admits to being at the trailer that night, lived within walking distance, and LE says that it is someone known to Ron and Misty. I don't believe they suspect Misty of hurting Haleigh, but that she's withholding something to protect someone.

I believe he is being set up. I don't believe that LE is looking at him as a suspect. When Tommy and Hank Sr are both telling Misty to come clean, tell what she knows in the jailhouse videos I think it is genuine. He would not tell her to come clean if it would implicate HIM. I also think he knows he is going to go away for a while, due to his priors and getting caught up in the drug trafficking, and if there was any way for him to shorten his sentence to get out to be with his kids & Lindsey he would. I think he was set up from the phone call to go over there and see if Misty was there. MOO.

I think the rat was retalliation for RC spending the night in jail and charges being filed on him. I have never considered it was due to Tommy having kge of what happened to Haleigh and to keep his mouth shut.

If Tommy has kge than RC threatened him with harm to his wife or kids. I think that is the was rc operates. Oh man, just the thought of what rc did to that rat sceers me. I wondered if he made misty watch as he beheaded it.....eeks!

I think the rat was retalliation for RC spending the night in jail and charges being filed on him. I have never considered it was due to Tommy having kge of what happened to Haleigh and to keep his mouth shut.

If Tommy has kge than RC threatened him with harm to his wife or kids. I think that is the was rc operates. Oh man, just the thought of what rc did to that rat sceers me. I wondered if he made misty watch as he beheaded it.....eeks!

I bet if we ask some folks - Misty was the "mastermind" behind the rat too:D

I agree that Tommy had nothing to do with Haleigh. I also don't think Ron would have called on him to help dispose of the body, but Misty might have.
Misty is so anxious to get out of jail, she would say or do anything, except tell the truth. She knows what happened.. but will she point the finger at the right person? Maybe she would rather have her brother take the blame than her beloved Ron.

I think Tommy is truly suspected and not being set up. He admits to being at the trailer that night, lived within walking distance, and LE says that it is someone known to Ron and Misty. I don't believe they suspect Misty of hurting Haleigh, but that she's withholding something to protect someone.
It seems to me that if something happened to Haleigh inside the mobile home, like an OD, for example, somebody besides MC would've had to get her body out of there. It could be Tommy but at this point, admitting to disposing of her body wouldn't help him get out of jail either. MOO

Or worse yet, I hope Jr. didn't witness it. MOO

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
shmoozie
Back