Not open for further replies.

Salem

Former Member
Reaction score
Please contine here.

[ame="http://www.websleuths.com/forums/showthread.php?t=96610"]Thread 1[/ame]

Thanks,

Salem

Anyone who wants to map exactly where on JAG can now do it without me posting the number thanks to this photo.

It's basically part way up Matinal between the school and West Bernardo. As I said, it's obvious if you drive by due to all the flare residue on the street.

There are some photos of the search today. So far the first dozen or so water based ones are ALL north side, NOT south side where the evidence was found.

This is a VERY clear photo of the start of the access area at Poblado between Moon Song and Smokesignal (that's patroled by cops now) thanks to the UT

mondaysearchecx014_t620.jpg

Actually, looking through the album, there are only two that ::may:: be south side, and none of those are clear enough to tell for sure. The others are definitely north side photos nearer the purple outline on my map.

He does look like a creep! I say we microchip every one of these freaks with GPS chips. Since we insist on letting them go free amongst us.

I'm just now finding this thread (#1 and now #2). I posted earlier today on another thread - I think in the "Up to the Minute" thread........there were only 5 posts and I wondered why there wasn't a huge interest in this case. I guess I had the wrong thread!

I was listening to KFI for the better part of the afternoon while doing some yard work. Bill Carroll - at noon - spend most of his program today on this case, with background on JAG and today's search.

At 3:00pm John and Ken reported on this case. They mentioned then that when arrested JAG had mud up to his knees and also discussed the earlier cases (13-year-old) that sent him to prison and the psychologist's report that stated the fact that he didn't take responsibility for his crime meant that he could never be rehabilitated. John and Ken also reported that the woman who was attacked on Dec. 27th had identified JAG as her attacker, saying she punched him hard and she thought she had broken his nose.

John and Ken reported that one search team had come in from Texas and I wonder if that was Tim Miller?

My thoughts on this................JAG is probably responsible for more attacks than is now known. It's time to change the laws here in CA and everywhere else.........RSOs can't be rehabilitated. After their first offense, they need to be under lock and key for the rest of their lives!

My prayers go out to the King family and all who loved Chelsea.........

TB, you made it so clear in my mind now....If they are searching all north side, it does appear that they think he may have been wet yesterday due to trying to supress evidence on that side of the lake....Thanks!

Is it possible that he moved her car to that parking lot from the North side of the lake? Is that where she always parked?

Think of all the jobs that would be created if the government built facilities to hold all SO's in a secure facility...enough studies have been done to prove that rehab does not "take"; once a sex predator, always a sex predator. The more we learn, the less we act upon what we learn, from a legal standpoint, it seems...

Please post the 4 line pics of the SO gardner. Picture 2 from the left side going right needs to be put up against the pic from Walmart of the man suspected in the Walmart fondling of those kids. It is a MATCH!!!! Someone get those pics up and you will see what Im saying.

Also someone stated that the SO is growing a larger and larger neck....STEROIDS PEOPLE!!

Steroids also cause increased violence in people.

Please post the 4 line pics of the SO gardner. Picture 2 from the left side going right needs to be put up against the pic from Walmart of the man suspected in the Walmart fondling of those kids. It is a MATCH!!!! Someone get those pics up and you will see what Im saying.

Also someone stated that the SO is growing a larger and larger neck....STEROIDS PEOPLE!!

Steroids also cause increased violence in people.

I totally agree...I looked at those photos earlier in comparision with the Walmart pictures and it's a definite match, to me. I hope someone has called that into LE.

Anyone who wants to map exactly where on JAG can now do it without me posting the number thanks to this photo.

It's basically part way up Matinal between the school and West Bernardo. As I said, it's obvious if you drive by due to all the flare residue on the street.

There are some photos of the search today. So far the first dozen or so water based ones are ALL north side, NOT south side where the evidence was found.

This is a VERY clear photo of the start of the access area at Poblado between Moon Song and Smokesignal (that's patroled by cops now) thanks to the UT

mondaysearchecx014_t620.jpg

Actually, looking through the album, there are only two that ::may:: be south side, and none of those are clear enough to tell for sure. The others are definitely north side photos nearer the purple outline on my map.

Thank you, that map is perfection :) Wish you could make that link show on your 'signature' where other members have quotes & links, etc.

I totally agree...I looked at those photos earlier in comparision with the Walmart pictures and it's a definite match, to me. I hope someone has called that into LE.

Do you have a link to the Walmart photo?

He does look like a creep! I say we microchip every one of these freaks with GPS chips. Since we insist on letting them go free amongst us.

ITA. I was going to get a wrist GPS device for my family but thats a better idea.

Just got home and I havent caught up as yet..Did they find her?? Please..Yes or no?

I am sure they have connected the dots as they said back in May they thought there was a connection between the Walmart Case and Amber.

Link to the walmart picture?

Its in the earlier thread around pg. 12 or 13 ...it shows the suspect that was caught on videotape in Walmart that had molested some children there ....someone find it and move it to this thread so people can know what we are comparing. I hope law enforcement is on this....INCREDIBLE!!!!

ita. I was going to get a wrist gps device for my family but thats a better idea.

Just got home and i havent caught up as yet..did they find her?? Please..yes or no?

no...

Trigger, no yet. But of course we hope for the best but are expecting the worst. It makes me want to cry for The Kings- especially the Mom. Her poor face from the very moment they interviewed her....She just is devastated.

as i said earlier i hope we are not going to hear a "Roid Rage defense...'cuz he sure looks like he was taking them if some baseball players are any indication...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
shmoozie