DCFS at Jackson compound, stun gun & kids

Linda7NJ

Reaction score
We're told members of the family say the stun gun -- which Jermaine's 13-year-old-son Jaafar purchased online -- was delivered to the home several weeks ago and that Jaafar took it upstairs and was playing with it for only 4 minutes or so ... when Katherine and members of the security team heard noises from the stun gun.

We're told the family is saying there were two other kids in the room with Jaafar -- they say none of Michael's kids were present. The family, we're told, is saying that the gun was then taken away and that was that.

But as we first reported ... others will tell a different story to DCFS. They will tell social workers that Jermaine's son was playing with the stun gun and pointing it at Blanket and Prince, and that the stun gun was there for several days before it was confiscated.

We're also told others will tell DCFS there is another stun gun on the premises, something the Jackson family vehemently denies.

Read more: http://www.tmz.com/#ixzz0h4GO6JZV

I think Jermaine needs to pick up his children and raise them!

Holy Cow!!!! In watching NG tonight about this, I'm just ......well...... (looking for words here).

Now it has been reported that there were 3 stun guns.

But what gets me is the people that live at Catherine's compound.

Let's see if I can get this straight:

First, of course is Paris, Prince and Blanket - that's not the problem

Next we have Jermaine's two from a woman Alejandra two boys, 13 yr old being the one to have ordered the stun guns.

Their mother Alej.. lives there as well, along with her other two children she had from Randy Jackson. :eek:

With all of them is Jermaine and Randy and both of their new women. :eek:

Lord! I had no idea. No wonder Michael didn't want to be around his family too much.

This really has changed my mind about Jermaine - what a horn dog he is!!! Plus he had 3 children with Hazel Gordy (they are all grown). Then he married another woman and had 2 more (they are now in their 20's) and that was before this woman (who was with Randy first) who he has these two with.

Confused yet? :waitasec: I know I am.

I wish NG was not so star struck...I thought she would stick to Sex Offenders laws, Chelsea, etc tonight...but she gets sidetracked so easily by the rich and famous...

They have way too much money and too many kids from different daddies and mothers in the home. The thirteen year old must have had easy access (or stolen) a credit card or paypal to be ordering stun guns online.

What I want to know is this:

When Michael died, it was said that the children would not be told about D. Rowe at that time. They were to be shielded from TV and the net so as not to be exposed to all the "information" about his father and Rowe and such. And poor Blanket - he will never know who his mother is.

But with this new development - at least we know Jermaine's 13 yr old had enough unsupervised access to the net to be able to order these 3 stun guns - then what else has be been able to get his "eyes on" and read about all of this? And what has he told Paris, Prince or Blanket?

Such a shame. You know Michael loved his children and would be horrified at what has happened. Plus these children could very easily develop behavioral problems just due to the trauma they've experienced in the past months.

My prayers will stay with Paris, Prince and Blanket and I hope Michael is watching over them.

What I want to know is this:

When Michael died, it was said that the children would not be told about D. Rowe at that time. They were to be shielded from TV and the net so as not to be exposed to all the "information" about his father and Rowe and such. And poor Blanket - he will never know who his mother is.

But with this new development - at least we know Jermaine's 13 yr old had enough unsupervised access to the net to be able to order these 3 stun guns - then what else has be been able to get his "eyes on" and read about all of this? And what has he told Paris, Prince or Blanket?

Such a shame. You know Michael loved his children and would be horrified at what has happened. Plus these children could very easily develop behavioral problems just due to the trauma they've experienced in the past months.

My prayers will stay with Paris, Prince and Blanket and I hope Michael is watching over them.

Good observations. I hope the Lord Himself is watching over them, they need it, not so much Michael, lol. (Remember him dangling Blanket over the railing?)

As a California Department of Children and [COLOR=blue !important][COLOR=blue !important]Family[/color][/color] Services investigation unfolds around events in the Encino, California home where Michael’s children live with many others, RadarOnline.com exclusively obtained video showing disturbing violence.
In the video, Jermaine’s son Jermajesty, 9, is brutally slapped in the face to the ground by his brother Jaafar, 13. This follows an incident where Jaafar reportedly ordered a stun gun and threatened Michael’s son Blanket. (Jackson family lawyers deny Blanket was threatened.)
EXCLUSIVE VIDEO: Shocking Violence Inside Jackson Home

Haraszti believes the violence may be adversely effecting Michael’s three children and stems from a lack of guidance and disturbing family history.
“It shows a cycle of violence, knowing about the family history, when he hits brother so hard that he falls flat out, it looks like he knocks him out. There may have been violence towards him to make behave that way.” says Dr. Haraszti, who has not treated any member of the family

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
wdavewong
Back