Is LP Just Harmless or a Media Agent for the Defense?

Is LP Just Harmless or have an Agenda and Mission?

• LP is Just Harmless

Votes: 49 26.1%
  • LP has an Agenda and Mission

Votes: 139 73.9%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

cyberborg

Seeking Justice for Victims
Reaction score
LP was recently on NG (Feb. 26) floating his 'daisy chain' theory again, see transcript below.

My concern is growing as to whether LP is just harmless and spinning tales as a 'media wh_re' to get on TV or whether he has changed sides to the Defense and has both an agenda and a mission.

LP is playing a dangerous game that risks evidence being suppressed. He recently intimated in earlier interviews on NG that -- if his theory is true it could directly impact evidence in the case. TP has said that LP is/was in daily contact with JB. LP was originally connected with JB via a mutual benefactor in New York.

Given that RK upstaged LP, fellow bounty hunters with the discovery of Caylee that LP so desperately sought and then LE embarassed LP big time during the search for Caylee at JBP --- is the below payback or is he on the Defense future payroll?

"PADILLA: Yes, I think Casey Anthony herself revealed certain information that was passed on to Kronk by his girlfriend, who works at the jail. Subsequently, he bragged about it in front of his relatives.

I think the judge is looking at the prosecution side of the thing and saying the justice system and law enforcement system of this county could be on trial here if we don`t figure out what to do with this situation because if law enforcement knew about it and it was passed on to Kronk and he eventually came up with the information, did the people that -- like Sergeant Allen, when he came out and jacked (ph) me out, you know, and got all upset at me out at the Little Econ -- was he aware that the body was not there and that it was out there about a quarter mile from the parents` house? So right now, the judge is in a quandary, like, What do I do with this mess that`s been created..."

http://transcripts.cnn.com/TRANSCRIPTS/1002/26/ng.01.html

Let's keep this as focused on the topic as we can and constructive is always good!

thanks.

I don't think he is either.

MOO, but LP is about LP. He isn't afraid to massage either side if he benefits. And frankly, after how he was treated by the family and the defense, I'd have to say he has some kind of score to settle even if he tries not to be obvious. Being a fly in their ointment may suit him just fine. But I seriously doubt he is eager to see the defense get by with anything. I truly think they were all more worried about the truth about Caylee. Having the memorial, contemplating creating a memorial park and offering to bail the Anthonys out of foreclosure may just be his way of irritating them after they were so uncooperative and ungrateful. I'm sure an ego the size of a small country is involved, too, but I'd imagine all those years in the business and he knows you don't play politics without appearing bi-partisan once in a while. I just get a kick out of the way he irritates everyone. He strikes me more as a rodeo clown, no offense to him intended. I don't see LE or the FBI complaining.

I think, I think, In my opinion, ect, is not the TRUE FACTS. He is not someone to be believed! Until he shows ANY kind of FACT in ANY case he is working on it is just like what YOU said or HE said????? NOT?? Give Me a break with this dude!!!!!

I think he has an agenda alright... not necessarily in favor of the defense though. Does that count?

I think LP is secretly working for the defense and has become close friends with
Baez. I used to like him but now I don't trust him, he seems to be very cagey .
It seems as though he's trying to mess with the prosecution's case. Obviously he
cares nothing about justice. He has his own selfish agenda. LP and JB are birds
of a feather.

Let's keep this as focused on the topic as we can and constructive is always good!

thanks.

I don't think he is either.

Thanks, point taken.

LP just bothers me that there are plenty of seeds he can sow to get on TV and NG but he seems to like to play with fire and I just wouldn't go where he has gone recently ... if he likewise seeks justice for Caylee above his fame and fortune.

Given his age he does not seem to be hurting for money so why not be a champion for Caylee rather than just stirring the pot? I don't get it.

I think he has an agenda alright... not necessarily in favor of the defense though. Does that count?
Agreed.
I think LP's agenda is LP. Good or bad , right or wrong it is all about LP. I think he will go wherever he stands to gain the most.

In my opinion, Lp just wants to make money and be famous. He has been in contact with Rk's Ex wife Cs and that gives him inside information. Information that we all want to know. He does not appear to be pro defense to me. He still links his daisy chain to Kc. He has been wrong on many occasions, but since Rk came along, no one has been able to debunk his theory. So he hangs on to the daisy chain theory. The Daisy chain may not lead to where he wants it to, but it doesn't matter, the deed is done, he is famous. IMO

Ps his character toothpick and cowboy hat fits him perfect. Its comical and likable. IMO

In my opinion, Lp just wants to make money and be famous. He has been in contact with Rk's Ex wife Cs and that gives him inside information. Information that we all want to know. He does not appear to be pro defense to me. He still links his daisy chain to Kc. He has been wrong on many occasions, but since Rk came along, no one has been able to debunk his theory. So he hangs on to the daisy chain theory. The Daisy chain may not lead to where he wants it to, but it doesn't matter, the deed is done, he is famous. IMO

Ps his character toothpick and cowboy hat fits him perfect. Its comical and likable. IMO

BBM. That has me confused as well, that the 'daisy chain' theory still links to KC, so still implicates KC whether it takes the RK route or the DC route. It can possibly serve to impact admissability of evidence from the scene where Caylee was located but -- it'd need strong validation and verification which has not occurred either way as far as I know in 12 months.

However, if what TP said is true -- why is LP in communications with JB? Why would LP contact JB, to seek intel to share .... but why would JB share ... to seed info he wants to get out to media but not be connected to the Defense.

So that's my point! LP may be unwittingly/knowingly being used by the Defense as an agent to share propaganda with the media. Thoughts?

The day LP has "factual" "inside" information about anything...
I think he had no business getting involved from the start. How does the saying go, "If you're not part of the solution...then you're part of the problem." I don't see anything that he does as being helpful.

MOO, but LP is about LP. He isn't afraid to massage either side if he benefits. And frankly, after how he was treated by the family and the defense, I'd have to say he has some kind of score to settle even if he tries not to be obvious. Being a fly in their ointment may suit him just fine. But I seriously doubt he is eager to see the defense get by with anything. I truly think they were all more worried about the truth about Caylee. Having the memorial, contemplating creating a memorial park and offering to bail the Anthonys out of foreclosure may just be his way of irritating them after they were so uncooperative and ungrateful. I'm sure an ego the size of a small country is involved, too, but I'd imagine all those years in the business and he knows you don't play politics without appearing bi-partisan once in a while. I just get a kick out of the way he irritates everyone. He strikes me more as a rodeo clown, no offense to him intended. I don't see LE or the FBI complaining.

I agree CeCy, I laughed until the tears streamed down my cheeks when I read that he offered to help them with their mortgage, it was a classic LP thing to do. He must have really been amused with himself that day, and is likely still laughing now. He is getting what he wanted media time, he even jokes about that on Nancy. I do not know if it is true, but Misty said in one of her jailhouse visits with her folks that LP is writing a book about hers and Casey's cases. I think we will see that and TV deals associated with him before it is over. Without question. He admitted that how he came to be involved was his friend in the media. That was our first clue.

On levy's blog talk radio show, LP actually threw a few compliments in JB's direction.
I do believe LP is working with Baez in some backhanded media clusterpuck.

LP enters stage left when there is an opportunity to pounce. I interpret NG's distinct absence from the KC case as of December 2009 suspect. (read as of TOT MOM's opening date)

I anticpipate that her recent "ramping up" with respect to this case will eventually correllate to the SS media release of a "Tot Mom" themed video or documentary, or a LP true crime "book".

LP is a dangerous character in this play. He has caused more problems than he has helped to solve. If they had never stepped up and posted KC's bond in the first place things might have been different now. Maybe not....but we will never know because he wanted his 15 minutes +.

His supposed contact with JB per TP makes me nervous. Not that I think anything he will say or do will actually save KC's butt however he is a likeable media figure and people do listen to what he says. What exactly does he have to discuss with JB at all? In the media, JB treated him like carp but behind closed doors they speak regularly.

Something fishy this way comes!

Maybe LP is really as smart as he thinks he is and is working both side for info for his book or whatever but if I was either side I wouldn't trust him any further than I could throw him. He is as much of an "all about me" person as KC is and as Baez is.

Who pulled all of these players together and backed it up with money all nice and hidden? Someone is expecting a big payoff when this is all over with.

LP should go home and take his circus with him.

I've had problems taking LP seriously since day 1 when he arrived on the scene assuming he could break KC with a shower and chance to shave her legs, while reporting her every movement on NG every night. I don't think he's a threat, just a creepy sexist nuisance with verbal diarrhea and more money than brains.
All MHO

I see LP as a grandstander..but the man has lived this long,and accumulated quite a bit of land and money , so he ain't as dumb as he acts(I hope)...he saw through Casey,George and Cindy.Blew threw the "Milsteads" didn't take a backseat or jump on the Casey wagon.
I think He is about Justice and I think it tickles him pink that he can "be so nice to CA and GA after they treated him with such disrespect...he could be saying I told you so..but he isn't.
I don't think he would take a chance on doing anything that would be against the law or anything that would put him in a bad light. He has a reputation,that he values,I'm sure.

About the bailing Casey out...if he had not bailed her out I don't think the crowds would have been as bad...I don't think the media would have been so intense..I don't think Caylee would have ever been found.Leonard Helped in my opinion ..even if it took his circus to do it!
Leonard may have his faults but he wants justice for Caylee as much as we do.
He is just in a position to dangle his money like a carrot..for such creatures as Casey!
He "paid" his respects to Caylee..he worked long and hard..I think He will do alright when he is allowed to testify.

LP is neither harmless nor an agent for anyone other than himself. I would like to see what Dr. Glass' reading would be if she did a body language profile. She could start with the eyes that never look directly into the camera for any length of time but are constantly moving from side to side. I thought initially that he was looking at himself on TV monitors, but now I think he is exhibiting signs of more serious problems.

LP will stick his nose in to anything if it'll get his name mentioned.
In the beginning I thought his intentions were good and now I just think he's a media *advertiser censored*.
I lost all respect for him when he wanted to post bail for Misty Croslin.
Did he honestly think he would get a confession out of her? Are you kidding me??
He could give ME that $100,000 and I'll tell him what happened to her.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member