Jaycee interview?

Natal

Former Member
Reaction score
Apparently the Sacramento affiliate posted a story claiming that ABC will be airing an interview with Jaycee on Friday on 20/20. You can see a link to the story here, allthough the story itself doesn't appear to be on the site.

Odd.

when you open the link it says file not found.

if this story was true, i'd imagine it would have been out by now. (granted jaycee's photo shoot in people was under tight raps till 2 days before) i'll do some searching and see if i can find anythingelse

doing a google search the only result i got on a jaycee 20/20 interview was this link, which leads nowhere

seems like someone is perpetrating a hoax

It comes up on their site search engine though, it just doesnt link to an article.

there is also nothing on it on abc.com 20/20

I also went to the 20/20 website, and there was no information there, either. Looks like they're doing a story on the "Bling Ring" on Friday. If there's an interview, maybe they'll advertise for it on Friday? Still, I would think we'd have heard about it by now, but you never know.

It could be that there is an interview, release date undetermined, and the affiliate jumped the gun announcing it. That might be why the story was removed.

It could be that there is an interview, release date undetermined, and the affiliate jumped the gun announcing it. That might be why the story was removed.

It's possible.

ETA: The only thing is, the original article listed 03/05 as the date the interview will be aired, but that doesn't seem to be the case.

dont get me wrong, i'd be soooooo there in a heartbeat to watch it, if it was true

Sounds more like a home video sort of thing than an interview though (nothing wrong with that). I think it will give insight into the personality of the various family members, there is nothing like hearing someone speak and seeing their body language for that.

Sounds more like a home video sort of thing than an interview though (nothing wrong with that). I think it will give insight into the personality of the various family members, there is nothing like hearing someone speak and seeing their body language for that.

In the link I posted, you can see a preview of the home videos they're going to air. It looks like it shows them riding horses, cooking, etc. Terry Probyn is supposed to make a "dramatic plea" or something.

thanks for the link. When I first saw that on the News 10 this afternoon (only 20 minutes after it was on the web) just like Natal said the link got you really no where. I was thinking that perhaps the DA's office wanted to review the interview to make sure it would not hurt the case so had News 10 remove it. Remember that is just a thought.

jaz it's not an interview........it's home videos taken since she was rescued

ok, guess it will wait until 9 on Friday. I am at work during the morning tv show.

hopefully it will be an updated home video. A lot has happened I am sure since that people article and the horse therapy.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Wafficer
Back