Retired WS Staff
Reaction score
Ex-wife testifies that husband impregnated their daughters
Wednesday, March 3, 2010
Last updated: Wednesday March 3, 2010, 8:15 PM
BY JOHN PETRICK
The Record
STAFF WRITER

Aswad Ayinde raped his daughters — impregnating three of them — because, he declared, the world was ending and his offspring would be the sole survivors, his former wife testified in state court Wednesday.

In all, five of Ayinde’s daughters were allegedly raped. Four of the alleged victims were the daughters of Beverly. Three of those four daughters bore six children by their natural father, who threatened to kill the family if anyone revealed the dark family secret, Beverly Ayinde testified.

The defendant’s wife is not named as a victim in the myriad sexual assault charges against him, which apply only to alleged acts against his five daughters. But she said they were all subject to brutal beatings, often deprived food and threatened with death.

During one period, sex occurred in an abandoned funeral home in East Orange with no heat that Ayinde had bought and made the family live in, Ms. Ayinde testified. He eventually renovated one room and lived in it by himself, while the rest of the family was made to live in the dilapidated portion, she said. During another period in their relationship, she said, she miscarried twins after her husband made her carry the corpse of the family’s great dane to its grave in a rolled-up carpet.

The family was always on the move, living mostly in Paterson, Eatontown, East Orange, Orange and Brooklyn, she said. By 2002, they separated after a family acquaintance who discovered what was happening offered Beverly Ayinde a place to stay.

more here

http://www.northjersey.com/news/030...that_husband_impregnated_their_daughters.html

I'm running out of non-TOS get-me-banned names to call these monsters!!

This sounds like the plot of a horror movie. Isn't it disgusting when real life is more gruesome than even scriptwriters can dream up?

Not that it really matters, but what were the ages of the daughters this monster impregnated? Are the mother, daughters, and children together?

This is so tragic.

well she married him.

if the guy was this deranged, she didnt know then?

this is like an even more twisted phil and nancy story

I vaguley remember this story. hmmmmmmmm

I think the parents of this jerk must have known when he was born that he would turn out like this......they gave him an appropriate first name.......;(

I'm still processing the fact that 12 people had to live with Asswad -- and be abused by him for years....if the babies were delivered by him, it doesn't sound like the daughters got any pre-natal care....did any of them get to go to school? Doubtful although I can't find anything to corroborate my speculation.

100 years in prison is not great enough punishment for this evil thing.

Here's a link to a little more info...and I don't want to get started on the defense atty.

http://www.northjersey.com/news/cri..._daughters_will_undergo_psych_evaluation.html

This sounds like the plot of a horror movie. Isn't it disgusting when real life is more gruesome than even scriptwriters can dream up?

Not that it really matters, but what were the ages of the daughters this monster impregnated? Are the mother, daughters, and children together?

This is so tragic.

They are now 18 to 29, and their children are all under 10. Since the rapes took place from 1985 through 2002, that would have made them all less than 21 at the times they gave birth.

I want to vomit.

:furious:

PATERSON, N.J. – A New Jersey man with apocalyptic visions is accused of years of terrorizing his family, raping his five daughters and impregnating three, beating his children with wooden boards and even moving at one point to avoid child welfare investigators.

The nightmarish picture of a family subjected to more than a decade of threats and violence and largely cut off from the outside world is emerging in a state courthouse where prosecutors are preparing to have the man stand trial five times, one per child victim.

As the first case nears trial, questions have been raised about whether state authorities could have put a stop to the abuse sooner. Some of the crimes are alleged to have occurred while the family was under scrutiny by the state child welfare agency, and after the father had been arrested and pleaded guilty to assault and child endangerment.

At a hearing last week, the 51-year-old man's former wife described in a calm voice her marriage to a man whose visions she said drove him to try to create "pure" family bloodlines by impregnating several of his teenager daughters.

*snip*

But the man's wife and one of his daughters testified that the agency had indeed removed at least one of the children from the family's home, and that the family had temporarily moved, first to Jersey City and then to Florida, to avoid the agency's investigation.

http://news.yahoo.com/s/ap/20100311/ap_on_re_us/us_father_rape_charges;_ylt=AvKeQL8K2rtLsZbi3CIOiGSs0NUE;_ylu=X3oDMTNxb2c2Yms2BGFzc2V0A2FwLzIwMTAwMzExL3VzX2ZhdGhlcl9yYXBlX2NoYXJnZXMEY2NvZGUDbW9zdHBvcHVsYXIEY3BvcwM0BHBvcwMxBHB0A2hvbWVfY29rZQRzZWMDeW5faGVhZGxpbmVfbGlzdARzbGsDbmptYW5hY2N1c2Vk

Another failure of the system to protect the innocent. Oh, and there were babies that died? Wonder if there will be murder charges too, if they ever find out where/when.

Another wimpy wife as well. My God, I just cannot imagine myself fearing anyone enough not to fight for my children. To the death, if necessary. I will be following this one; I wonder how old the girls were when the abuse began? I have three beautiful daughters. I love my husband dearly but IF ever one of them told me he had raped or physically abused them.......well, he AND I would be in jail..........if he were still alive to be put there.

http://www.cbsnews.com/stories/2010/03/11/national/main6288122.shtml?tag=pop

A New Jersey man with apocalyptic visions is accused of years of terrorizing his family, raping his five daughters and impregnating three, beating his children with wooden boards and even moving at one point to avoid child welfare investigators.

The nightmarish picture of a family subjected to more than a decade of threats and violence and largely cut off from the outside world is emerging in a state courthouse where prosecutors are preparing to have the man stand trial five times, one per child victim.

Much more at link..........

Aswad Ayinde, director of Fugees video 'Killing Me Softly,' charged with impregnating daughters

By Samuel Goldsmith and Corky Siemaszko
Daily News Staff Writers

An award-winning video director was unmasked Thursday as a brutal, bizarre serial breeder who repeatedly raped his daughters to create a "pure" bloodline.

Aswad Ayinde, who won an MTV award for directing The Fugees' "Killing Me Softly," fathered six kids with his daughters from the mid-1980s to 2002 - and delivered the babies himself, New Jersey prosecutors said.
Several Web sites identified Ayinde as the director of The Fugees' video. Ex-girlfriend Subhana Rahim, 40, told The News she lived with the rape suspect from 2001 to 2004 and bore him two children.

His arrest prompted a probe by the New Jersey Division of Youth and Family Services to determine how the suspect allegedly turned his daughters into sex slaves without their knowing.

Some of the crimes allegedly occurred while the family was under scrutiny by the agency - and after the dad admitted to a 2000 attempt to snatch his children from a hospital while the state had temporary custody.
Prosecutors said Ayinde kept the kids from blabbing by beating them with wooden boards or kicking them with steel-toed boots.

"I was afraid to ever accuse him of being demented or being a pedophile," Beverly Ayinde, who married him in 1977, told the court. "I knew the word, but I wouldn't dare use it because it would result in a beating."

Ayinde also made a point of moving his family from town to town, even squatting in an abandoned funeral home in East Orange, N.J., investigators said.

Later, he moved to Brooklyn and began passing himself off as an artist, brazenly boasting his now-grown daughters were his wives, Rahim said.

"He was this successful artist who had worked with The Fugees," Rahim told The News. "I was shocked when he told me they were his daughters and that he'd been sleeping with them."

In court papers, Rahim said she was eight months pregnant and living with Ayinde in 2002 when she discovered his horrible secret.

"I didn't try to understand something so ridiculous," said Rahim, a former lawyer at a top Manhattan law firm.

Read more: http://www.nydailynews.com/news/ny_...ed_with_raping_daughters_having_children.html

So much for this monster's "pure bloodlines" b.s.

:furious: I wanted to call this thread the crazy MF :furious:
I can not believe the stuff that is crawling out of the woodwork.

Director 'raped and beat' daughters

A MAN fathered six children with his own daughters to create a "pure" bloodline that would survive doomsday, a court has heard.

New Jersey prosecutors said the man – identified as Aswad Ayinde, who won an MTV award for directing the Fugees' Killing Me Softly music video – fathered the children with his daughters from the mid-1980s until 2002
Many of the rapes took place in an abandoned funeral home in Paterson, New Jersey.

Ayinde, 51, also had at least 12 other children with different women.

New Jersey Superior Court Judge Raymond Reddin ruled on Friday that testimony describing the abuse and isolation of the family would not be withheld from jurors, including allegations the man ordered all children be born at home to remain undocumented, depriving them of food and medical care, keeping them out of school and threatening them with death if they told anyone.

In a pretrial hearing, Mr Ayinde's former wife said he claimed he was a prophet with apocalyptic visions.

He faces the first of five trials next month – one for each daughter he allegedly abused, said prosecutor Lisa Squitieri. He faces 27 charges including aggravated sexual assault, lewdness, child endangerment, aggravated criminal sexual contact and criminal sexual contact.
Joseph Del Russo, a prosecutor, said: "The witnesses' statements describe a depraved parent with a Messianic complex."

Daryl Pennington, a lawyer for the defendant, said his client remained on $US1 million ($1.09 million) bail.

A young woman who claimed to be a daughter of the man told the New York Daily News: "It's a painful thing. It's not something we're going to talk about outside of our family. The truth is coming out now, after a long time. That's it."

<<<<<<<<<<<<<<SNIP>>>>>>MORE AT LINK
http://www.smh.com.au/world/director-raped-and-beat-daughters-20100313-q587.html

His arrest prompted a probe by the New Jersey Division of Youth and Family Services to determine how the suspect allegedly turned his daughters into sex slaves without their knowing.

Unless he had sex with his daughters right in front of the case worker,would they notice or care.The New Jersey Division of Youth and Family Services believes the abusers before they ever believe the children.They leave children who speak out about abuse with parent no matter what.The attitude they have is I quote from a case worker there"Well what do you want me to do, she is their mom" yes she is she is also bringing children around the one they say abused them even when that agency said no contact.The New Jersey Division of Youth and Family Services only cares once it hits the papers and makes them look as bad as they are.In the State of NJ they have control not the police.

'killing me softly'

'killing us slowly' would be more appropriate

SBM, UL/BBM

"He was this successful artist who had worked with The Fugees," Rahim told The News. "I was shocked when he told me they were his daughters and that he'd been sleeping with them."

In court papers, Rahim said she was eight months pregnant and living with Ayinde in 2002 when she discovered his horrible secret.

"I didn't try to understand something so ridiculous," said Rahim, a former lawyer at a top Manhattan law firm.

:burn: NO WORDS! :burn:

Aswad Ayinde, 54, was found guilty of four counts of sexual assault and two counts of aggravated sexual assault. The jury deliberated for about an hour before reaching its decision. Ayinde faces 50 years in state prison when sentenced May 27 by state Superior Court Judge Raymond A. Reddin. He remained calm throughout the proceedings.

This was the second of what will be five trials for Ayinde, who was convicted in 2010 on all counts of molesting another daughter from age 8 until she bore his child as a teenager. He must serve 23 years of his 40-year prison sentence before he’s eligible for parole. He faces more than 100 years if convicted of all the charges in the current and pending trials.
Much more here

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
shmoozie
Back