Status
Not open for further replies.

Tricia

Manager Websleuths.com
Staff member
Administrator
Reaction score
BIG ANNOUNCEMENT FROM MARC KLAAS!

Marc Klaas is going to be on the Mike Huckabee show this Saturday March 6th 8:00 PM Eastern.

Mark is going to announce something so explosive you will be stunned beyond belief. Get your spatula ready because you will have to scrape your jaw off the floor when you hear what Marc has to tell us.

This Saturday, March 6th Mike Huckabee 8:00 PM www.foxnews.com/huckabee/index.html

Thank You

Tricia Griffith Owner/Websleuths.com

BIG ANNOUNCEMENT FROM MARC KLAAS!

Marc Klaas is going to be on the Mike Huckabee show this Saturday March 6th 8:00 PM Eastern.

Mark is going to announce something so explosive you will be stunned beyond belief. Get your spatula ready because you will have to scrape your jaw off the floor when you hear what Marc has to tell us.

This Saturday, March 6th Mike Huckabee 8:00 PM www.foxnews.com/huckabee/index.html

Thank You

Tricia Griffith Owner/Websleuths.com

Can't wait to hear the BIG explosive news!
Now I'm stuck wondering what in the world it could be. I'll end up all frushtrated. :(

I came back to add this - and I'm sure it's been said before, but Marc Klaas is one heck of a "Klaasy" guy.

I'll exit - right now!:angel:

can we have but a teenie, ity bity, clue to what?

please :biggrin: with sugar on top!

What's a spatula?

its the tool Sponge Bob uses to fip craby paties with :dance:

You are such a tease. :wink:

Granny can't stand the anticipation.

Can't wait to hear the BIG explosive news!
Now I'm stuck wondering what in the world it could be. I'll end up all frushtrated. :(

I know, right? It's only Thursday, and already I can't even swallow!
Tricia, it's the Parking Lot! You can give us hints here and we promise we won't tell a soul! :innocent:
Maybe the trucker channel is going to happen after all?

What's a spatula?

It's what you give someone the "Aunt Jemima" treatment with!

**10 bonus points to the person who figures out the reference to the above**

Will you post it as soon as you can here for those of us who can't watch? Pretty please? I am going to speculate that the big news is Marc is going to get his own show? MK might just be the one person who would get me to watch Fox News. LOL

oh goodie I hope it's his own show and then he can have NG on as a guest and put her in her place

that was spiteful of me wasn't it?

whatever it is, GO MARC!

"So explosive", "stunned beyond belief", "scrape your jaw up off the floor".

What happens if I get hit by a falling satellite before the announcement?!!!

I am a huge admirer of Marc Klaas. I have so much respect for him, and all he has accomplished since losing Polly.

I am also 'patience challenged'.

Maybe I should be told now, just in case the falling satellite thing happens.

Pretty please?

I'm glad you said satellite and not space ship. :wink:

HLCL0499.jpg

I can't do Fox News channel...(keep it blocked on my TV :) can't handle it.
hope all of the info will be here in a thread
I come here for my news these days...cable news had driven me away in droves :)

I generally watch the Mike Huckabee show on Sunday evenings. This time I will just have to watch on Saturday evening also!

(is he running for office or being appointed to a panel by the President?)

I hope he has an announcement of epic proportions of what we can all do as a country about passing or starting some legislation to keep sex predators behind bars and away from our children! One offense is too many.

hmmm-he is running for office. or He is taking over for John Walsh and Americas Most Wanted....Or he has been appointed by Obama for a Tsar position....

I will be offline all day sat so I look forward to signing in on Sunday and finding out!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
McKeith