Illegal circumcisions at home on adults

Texas Mist

Retired WS Staff
Reaction score
Tony Tagliavia of WOOD for NBC News Channel:

SPARTA, Michigan -- Prosecutors have filed criminal charges against a Sparta, Michigan man after investigators said he performed circumcisions on adult males without a license.

Thomas Heugel had a "a makeshift operating room in his house," according to a Kent County sheriff's lieutenant.

"He quite often wore a doctor's uniform that really left the impression he was a medical doctor," Lt. Kevin Kelley said on Wednesday.

Investigators believe the circumcisions were the only medical procedures Heugel was performing.

The 56-year-old was able to attract clients through postings on Craigslist :eek:, an online classifieds site, and Adam4Adam, an online personals site, according to investigators.

a little more here

http://www.woai.com/news/local/stor...egal-adult/5FsozNjbZE2KtfADlIFu4w.cspx?rss=68

I wanna know what possesses someone to browse Craigslist to FIND someone to do 'at home' circumcisions?? This is really bizarre.

How do you get an adult penis into the little tiny mini circumcision instrument?

circumcision_instruments_3.jpg

It sounds like a "sex thing" i.e extreme,bdsm for both the 'doctor' & 'patient'.
A tamer version of castration fantasy :sick:

It sounds like a "sex thing" i.e extreme,bdsm for both the 'doctor' & 'patient'.
A tamer version of castration fantasy :sick:

There is a long list of reasons folks have a circumcision. For our family, the reason was so all the males match (i.e. look like dad). Other reasons are religious, cosmetic, fear of disease (right or wrong), sex function, .....

But I'll be sure to add "extreme BDSM" and "castration fantasy" on top of my list of reasons. Now that I think back, I kind of thought that our nurse was a little to willing to perform the circumcisions.

There is a long list of reasons folks have a circumcision. For our family, the reason was so all the males match (i.e. look like dad). Other reasons are religious, cosmetic, fear of disease (right or wrong), sex function, .....

But I'll be sure to add "extreme BDSM" and "castration fantasy" on top of my list of reasons. Now that I think back, I kind of thought that our nurse was a little to willing to perform the circumcisions.

Was the circumcsions in your home on adult males?Did you find the person to perform the circumcsion on CRAIGLIST or a gay dating site? Was it done in their home?Were they unlicensed?? Did they pretend to be a Doctor?
READ THE ARTICLE! Sheesh! Jump to conclusions much?
We arent discussing legit circumscion done by a doctor,nurse or a rabbi(of which I have no issue with)
We are discussing illegal medical procedures done in someones home who was pretending to be in the medical field & who found the 'patients' on the internet!
AND ,may I add,this isnt the first illegal,adult male circumcsions weve heard about in the news & in those cases it was linked to gay bdsm activities.

I have to agree, the first thing that came to mind when i heard he was advertising for "patients" on Adam4Adam was "This is somebody's fantasy. Someone is getting off on this." Still think that, and I feel that will be the reason that eventually comes out.

Adam4Adam is not a personals site in the traditional sense. If you don't believe me, take a visit yourself.
His motivation was purely sexual, IMO.

The Article:

SPARTA, Michigan -- Prosecutors have filed criminal charges against a Sparta, Michigan man after investigators said he performed circumcisions on adult males without a license.

Thomas Heugel had a "a makeshift operating room in his house," according to a Kent County sheriff's lieutenant.

"He quite often wore a doctor's uniform that really left the impression he was a medical doctor," Lt. Kevin Kelley said on Wednesday.

Investigators believe the circumcisions were the only medical procedures Heugel was performing.

The 56-year-old was able to attract clients through postings on Craigslist, an online classifieds site, and Adam4Adam, an online personals site, according to investigators.

Heugel faces a charge of unauthorized practice of a health profession and a separate charge for performing massages and body piercing without an occupational license.

As he left the Kent County jail Wednesday evening, Heugel did not respond to requests for comment.

Investigators have found three victims, the lieutenant said, but believe there are "many others."

Kelley asks anyone who had a medical procedure performed by Heugel to contact the sheriff's department.

"We really don't know what his motives were and we continue to investigate," Kelley said. "Hopefully, as more victims come forward, we'll be able to get the answer to some of these questions."

Sorry, I just missed the "extreme BDSM" and "castration fantasy" part. Glad you all caught it.

The Article:

The 56-year-old was able to attract clients through postings on Craigslist, an online classifieds site, and Adam4Adam, an online personals site, according to investigators.

Heugel faces a charge of unauthorized practice of a health profession and a separate charge for performing massages and body piercing without an occupational license.

As he left the Kent County jail Wednesday evening, Heugel did not respond to requests for comment.

Investigators have found three victims, the lieutenant said, but believe there are "many others."

Kelley asks anyone who had a medical procedure performed by Heugel to contact the sheriff's department.

"We really don't know what his motives were and we continue to investigate," Kelley said. "Hopefully, as more victims come forward, we'll be able to get the answer to some of these questions."

Sorry, I just missed the "extreme BDSM" and "castration fantasy" part. Glad you all caught it.

I don't see it specifically mentioned either. What I do see mentioned is association with a gay men seeking hot studs website. So at least the sexual component is a slam dunk.

The rest BBM would have the least imaginative person (or most sheltered) wondering about the deeper motivations for such an ILLEGAL operation. With such a few victims, the money wasn't that great . . . perhaps there is another payoff? The next motive in line is a sexual one. Simple, really. I'm not claiming I'm RIGHT, I'm claiming the garden path leading to it isn't hard to see :D

The man met Heugel through a mutual friend, and shortly after, Heugel asked to see him naked. Next, Heugel brought up the idea of wanting to circumcise him.

"It was (Heugel's) idea," the man said. "My idea was 'no' and he convinced me with his idea."

Heugel spoke with 24 Hour News 8 at his home Sunday, but refused to go on camera. He wouldn't confirm or deny the charges against him, but said he didn't take advantage of this victim and never meant to hurt anyone.

When a reporter told Heugel he spoke to someone involved, Heugel asked if it was a victim. When the reporter answered "yes," Heugel asked, "which one?"

The alleged victim said he was friends with Heugel until the incident. And it happened more than once, he said.

"(Heugel) did it wrong the first time and then, a couple days later -- well, weeks later -- when it was healed up, he did it again," the man said. "If I went to the doctor, it would cost me more. So, he did it for me for nothing."
http://www.woodtv.com/dpp/news/local/kent_county/Alleged-circumcision-victim-deceived

Heugel is also charged with performing body piercings and massages without a license, WZZM says.
http://content.usatoday.com/communi...cumcisions-on-adult-males-without-a-license/1

Jim says Heugel took sexual satisfaction from it.
“I could see the enjoyment on his face when he was doing it,” said Jim.
http://www.wwmt.com/articles/margin-1373427-bottom-speaks.html
(Jim is his ex lover and reportedly the one that turned him in. Jim is also an alias.)

There's more, but I think this is pretty straightforward as to motivations.

The man met Heugel through a mutual friend, and shortly after, Heugel asked to see him naked. Next, Heugel brought up the idea of wanting to circumcise him.

"It was (Heugel's) idea," the man said. "My idea was 'no' and he convinced me with his idea."

Heugel spoke with 24 Hour News 8 at his home Sunday, but refused to go on camera. He wouldn't confirm or deny the charges against him, but said he didn't take advantage of this victim and never meant to hurt anyone.

When a reporter told Heugel he spoke to someone involved, Heugel asked if it was a victim. When the reporter answered "yes," Heugel asked, "which one?"

The alleged victim said he was friends with Heugel until the incident. And it happened more than once, he said.

"(Heugel) did it wrong the first time and then, a couple days later -- well, weeks later -- when it was healed up, he did it again," the man said. "If I went to the doctor, it would cost me more. So, he did it for me for nothing."
http://www.woodtv.com/dpp/news/local/kent_county/Alleged-circumcision-victim-deceived

Heugel is also charged with performing body piercings and massages without a license, WZZM says.
http://content.usatoday.com/communi...cumcisions-on-adult-males-without-a-license/1

Jim says Heugel took sexual satisfaction from it.
“I could see the enjoyment on his face when he was doing it,” said Jim.
http://www.wwmt.com/articles/margin-1373427-bottom-speaks.html
(Jim is his ex lover and reportedly the one that turned him in. Jim is also an alias.)

There's more, but I think this is pretty straightforward as to motivations.

Thank you so much my dear NMK for your digging up so many links!
Funny how this case plays out EXACTLY like the other illegal circumscion stories weve hear about!Yes it was a "sex thing"!

Oh& the one victim let him do it TWICE?? WTF??

I wouldn't look on CL for someone to wax my eyebrows! :crazy:

It figures there was some sexual deviancy associated with these at-home medical procedures. ::shakes head::

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
shmoozie
Back