John Walsh about punishment for child murderers and his opinion of Casey Anthony

Status
Not open for further replies.
Thanks for the link!
John Walsh has seen tons of crimes and the fact that he thinks Casey is guilty too says a lot to me!

Well, now he's done it! John Walsh won't be invited to any of the A gatherings! He will be on that list for "disseminating hate towards the family"! :dance:

Mr. Walsh is such a powerful force putting these child murderers in prison. Thank you, Mr Walsh for being the voice for these poor children who have been abused, and sadly murdered by these monsters. Expressing his opinion about KC's guilt has me wondering if JB will file a motion accusing Mr. Walsh of jury tainting.

Well, now he's done it! John Walsh won't be invited to any of the A gatherings! He will be on that list for "disseminating hate towards the family"! :dance:

I totally heart John Walsh and people like him who fight for VICTIMS everyday. CA and GA could learn a thing or two from him.

But they won't. I'm sure, as of the moment he said what he said about Casey, ITA with you. They're going to find some way to blame HIM for not going after Caylee's real murderer, or making their daughter look bad. I'm sure he's on the list of people that make it impossible for Casey to have a fair trial. *big eyeroll*

Did anyone record it? I totally missed it. :(

No worries, it wasn't a quote from the show. Rather, the direct quote was a result of a conference call between John Walsh and Orlando Sentinel's Hal Boedeker.

I put him right up there with Tim Miller with ES...there is a place in heaven for these two.

Chloroform, the new Benedryl.

True story, I am of a family of limited means. Had occassion to do some hobnobbing with some very well heeled members of my community. At one point, a woman (I shall call her Mrs. Moneybags to protect the guilty) turns to me, and asks "Don't you ever give your kids a couple of really good doses of Benedryl before bed?"

I was gobsmacked. My jaw dropped open as I tried to replay her question in my head to makes sure I hadn't misunderstood her. I hadn't. My response was

"Why would I do that?" Hers to me, "I guess I am just not one of those maternal sorts. My kids annoy the f*ck out of me, so whatever helps me knock em out and keep em that way is what I'm going with."

That said, I think Cindy and Lee are going to go to their graves blaming themselves for leaving poor little caylee in the care of their sociopathic daughter.

I think they knew she was not mother material, and yet were constantly ping ponging between wanting to swoop in, bail Caysee out of whatever jam she was in from week to week, take care of the baby and treat Caysee as if she were a child (classic enabling behavior) punctuated with bouts of leaving her to care for the child on her own so that Caysee would learn her lesson and grow up. Tragic tragic consequences.

Is there another link to the written article, when i try to load the page on the orlando sentinel, its says page not found :-(

When you contrast someone like Mr. Walsh with how the Anthonys behave the difference is stunning! God bless that man for the good, good work he and his wife have done in their son's name!!

Mr. Walsh is such a powerful force putting these child murderers in prison. Thank you, Mr Walsh for being the voice for these poor children who have been abused, and sadly murdered by these monsters. Expressing his opinion about KC's guilt has me wondering if JB will file a motion accusing Mr. Walsh of jury tainting.

ITA

Mark Klaas and John Walsh are the most respected voices in child activism (not to take away from the Runyons, Lunsfords, Smarts, Holloways, et al.)

Chloroform, the new Benedryl.

True story, I am of a family of limited means. Had occassion to do some hobnobbing with some very well heeled members of my community. At one point, a woman (I shall call her Mrs. Moneybags to protect the guilty) turns to me, and asks "Don't you ever give your kids a couple of really good doses of Benedryl before bed?"

I was gobsmacked. My jaw dropped open as I tried to replay her question in my head to makes sure I hadn't misunderstood her. I hadn't. My response was

"Why would I do that?" Hers to me, "I guess I am just not one of those maternal sorts. My kids annoy the f*ck out of me, so whatever helps me knock em out and keep em that way is what I'm going with."

Wasn't called "Mother's Little Helper" for no reason! Great story, thanks.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chingona361