Levi Page Show- March 7, 2010

Status
Not open for further replies.

Pastalover

Reaction score
The lastest in the HaLeigh Cummings and Chelsea King cases.

Sunday March 7, 2010
10:00 pm EST

www.blogtalkradio.com/levipage

ETA- I just noticed Levi usually announces his own show, so feel free to delete mine. Sorry!

Hi Pastalover, thanks! The show will be airing Live tonight @ 10 PM EST / 9 CST / 8 MST / 7 PST

Here is the direct link to the show: http://www.blogtalkradio.com/levipage/2010/03/08/the-levi-page-show

The Haleigh Cummings coverage will start at the bottom of the hour. The second half of the show.

Pat Brown criminal profiler, homicide prosecutor Donna Pendergast, and criminal defense atty Raymond Giudice will be on the show.

Reminder: Levi's show is starting in about 10 minutes. He will be covering Haleigh during the second half of his show. Please refrain from discussion until that begins. We tried to combine two cases into discussion before and it led to chaos. :nono:

<sitting on my hands about current discussion> ARRGGG.

"I cry all the time about Haleigh". Yeah, she regrets it because it (the situation with Haleigh) has caused her problems. Sorry, that stuff doesn't move me, Misty!!!

O/T It's just that it's such an awful case, Kimster. Dude should have STAYED in prison.

Back on topic, Misty really LIKES Robert Fields, now.

Donna thinks Misty will eventually crack. We can only HOPE so. And SOON.

Don't forget the "don't you know who I am" freebies, Levi.

R&M "moved on" alrighty. Right under LE's nose.

Oh man. This is giving me the chills!

She is saying that Ron and Misty just wanted to move on because Haleigh isn't coming back and they darn well know she isn't coming back. And they get angry when they can't just move on with their lives.

:mad:

LOL. Make a deal with "Dog", Padilla, or whoever.

Misty MAY have been the brains in the drug deal, but DB was totally aware of what she was doing.

Levi saying TN is matchmaking for Ronald thru twitter. Blech.
MOO and stuff.

ETA: I guess it raises money for the commisary?

They are saying Misty will flip? I feel less sure about that after hearing how much in love she still is with Ronald. That gives me chills.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
zipperoni