2010.03.08 - Nancy Grace!!! - Amber's Grandmother is going to be on!

Status
Not open for further replies.

WillenFan21

Reaction score
Just wanted to let you know that Nancy is covering Amber tonight.

Tonight – Don’t miss Amber Dubois’ grandmother in her first interview since the 14-yr-old girl’s skeletal remains were discovered in a remote, rugged area near an Indian reservation! Sheila Welch breaks her silence & takes your calls live!

http://www.facebook.com/NancyGraceHLN?ref=nf

please remind me to open this at show time. if I miss it or am not around, anyone can feel free to start a new thread.
I am in pacific time and I do not know when NG comes on. So if someone would leave me a profile message that would be great.
We like to keep show threads to mainly show notes so that those that are unable to watch can come here to find out what was said on the show without wading through a lot of OT bposts and chit chat.

The show threads are closed shortly after the show is over in the last time zone.
Please break topics discussed on NG on their existing threads, or if there is not a thread please start one if it is a new topic.
Thanks!

Important to note is that Amber's grandmother does not think JAG is the perp.

I am going to go ahead leave this unlocked in case I am not around.

please no posting until show time.
thanks everyone.

Amber's grandma, Sheila Welch, is talking. Says Amber was happy with her school that it had FFA. Sheila thanks NG as she was the only national show that had Amber's disappearance on their show.

NG asking about the "tip" - asking a news reporter.

Reporter is saying the police are being very tight lipped about where that tip came from - they have been told by "inside sources" that most likely JAG is involved.

Welch's understanding is tip came from a hiker and she heard that through a news source.

Did she say that a hiker stumbled upon her remains? No tip from anyone? Just a odd coincidence Amber found one week after Chelsea, and JAG's arrest. Scratching my head.

Marc is on - he don't believe in the incident of crime - he believes that they are connected and something they "found" in the course of Chelsea's investigation. He has no doubt that JAG is involved.

Saying the courst has assigned two public defenders to the case which indicates he is going to face the death penalty.

Amber's crime scene is still being processed.

Back on the hiker - reporter saying the media has been "backing off" that hiker story.

Welch talking about the dogs - how they (the dogs) started at Amber's home and tracked all the way to the indian reservation.

Fascinating stuff about the dogs. Amber's Gma explained how they determine from the dogs if they're still on to the scent by stopping periodically along the route.

Different PI - a Mr. Olmstead - was hired by Amber's grandma and was there when the dogs were out. The dogs never went all the way up to the school entrance. Dogs took a left at the bus barn and went through a residential area and straight out to the 15 freeway.

Explaining how the dogs tracked.

Marc is on - he don't believe in the incident of crime - he believes that they are connected and something they "found" in the course of Chelsea's investigation. He has no doubt that JAG is involved.

Small correction, I believe Marc said he doesn't believe in the "coincidence of crime".

Small correction, I believe Marc said he doesn't believe in the "coincidence of crime".
yes thank you - trying to "close caption" type while you're listening is tough sometimes! lol

Mrs. Welch's pain is heart-wrenching to hear & see :(

Based on the information tonight that Amber's scent was followed by the dogs but never made it to school - it turned left at the driveway for the buses and went left across Broadway - if Amber was held at gunpoint and then driven away. The scent went through residential neighborhoods they said tonight and then onto the Highway 15. We know she was reportedly seen with a thin boy with dark skin - it was dark out that day, raining lightly, maybe JAG was thinner then...

Thanks for the heads up. The woman drives me NUTS. It's very hard to watch her so I try to avoid it. I never would have tuned it if I hadn't seen this!!

Based on the information tonight that Amber's scent was followed by the dogs but never made it to school - it turned left at the driveway for the buses and went left across Broadway - if Amber was held at gunpoint and then driven away. The scent went through residential neighborhoods they said tonight and then onto the Highway 15. We know she was reportedly seen with a thin boy with dark skin - it was dark out that day, raining lightly, maybe JAG was thinner then...
It was only a year ago, and the first mugshot we saw of JAG (taken before his court appearance for Chelsea's murder) showed him about the same weight as his most recent photos. I just don't see him as the dark-skinned, slim guy Amber was supposedly seen with. And how far would she be walking before being forced into a vehicle? I'd think the car would be nearby. MOO

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member