desir_adji5.jpg

Photos: http://www.charleyproject.org/cases/d/desir_adji.html

Please continue here.
Thread 1
Thread 2

Salem

Bringing the last article link over and the timeline observations:

Snipped
Doesn't the article attached with these pictures kind of contradict everything we thought we knew about this case? Here's the article: http://www.marconews.com/news/2010/jan/07/one-year-later-family-and-community-still-has-hope/

It says when the step-father came at 5:00 it was noticed that Adji was missing and that mom did not know until she came home from work at midnight.

It seems early on it was reported that Adji went out to play around 7:00 p.m. and then couldn't be found.

Salem

And quoting this one because it has the link to NamUs and the email to Sheriff.

Okay - I finally got this done. Here is my email to the Sheriff:

Sgt Becker - just writing to let you know that Adji is officially on NamUs now. Here is a link to his case: https://www.findthemissing.org/cases/3878 I would think that NamUs has already contacted your office for further information, but just in case.

Also, I was wondering if you could clarify the time Adji went missing or was noticed missing? Some media says it was 5:00 p.m.ish and other articles indicate it was 7:00 p.m.ish. Any insight you can provide would be appreciated.

Thank you so much for all your hard work on Adji's behalf,

Salem

ETA: As always - I will let you know if I hear anything.

I think Adji needs a new thread.

Bumping this so everyone can find it :)

Salem

Salem you are amazing!! :)

*Adji Desir - Born October 15, 2002 at Naples Community Hospital in Naples, Florida

Last seen January 10, 2009, 5:00-7:15 pm (reports vary) in Farm Worker Villiage, Immokalee, Collier County, Florida

Reported missing January 10, 2009, 7:00-7:42 pm (reports vary) to Collier County Sheriff's Office, Florida

*Adji's grandmother - Jesula Thebaud - Age 55-56 - Born 1953-54 in Haiti(?) - Lives in Farm Workers Village

*Adji's mother - Marie Neida - Age 36-37 - Born 1972-73 in Haiti(?) -Came to the USA in 2001 - Works in Naples FL - Lives on Lake Trafford Road

*Adji's stepfather - Antal Elant - Age 41-42 - Born 1967-68 in Haiti(?) - Came to the USA in 2004 - Works at local pizza parlor - Lives on Lake Trafford Road

*Adji's father - Yves Desir - living in Haiti - Age ? - Born ? in Haiti(?) - Adji's mother "became pregnant with Adji during a three-month trip back to Haiti"

http://www.achildtolove.org/childpage.php?ID=282&G=1

I found this today and sent it in.....This kid looks like and from the sound of his mental description it could be him.

Thanks for keeping an eye out for Adji all across the net! And for sending in a tip!

It looks like this little boy's adoption profile has been up since at least 2008, though. Adji went missing in 2009. He would also be a little younger than Adji, at only 5 years old.

It is probably not Adji, but you never know. Sending in a tip never hurts! Thank you again for keeping your eyes open and thinking of Adji. :blowkiss:

What if they changed his birthdate and date of profile...One never knows.

Wow, those pics really did look like the same child at first. Same smile/chin and space between the front of his teeth. I put them next to each other and the right ear is different. Not to mention, the skin color is different as well. IMO

But, if he has not been in the sunlight alot, his skin would lighten. I want to word this right....A picture can make someone look lighter or darker than they really are.

It sounds like the little guy is verbal though and understands english, where Adji is non-verbal, has a very limited vocabulary, and only understands Creole.

What if they changed his birthdate and date of profile...One never knows.

I hope LE checks this out. The child from Gladney looks older than Adji does in his pictures. The hair is longer, the face is more filled out. I measured the line of the eyes to the ears and it looks really close. So I measured the line of the nose to the ears - again really close.

The child from Gladney should actually be younger than Adji - but he looks older. I wish there was more information on the resources that have been used with this child - so that you knew where the child was at developmentally when he was received at the Gladney center.

Adji was pretty much non-verbal - this child apparently talks.

I'm glad you submitted and I hope someone looks at it seriously. Chance are it is not Adji, but...... there is potential that it is, in my opinion.

Salem

ETA: Can anyone do a sidebyside?

The main reason I'm thinking this is not Adji is that they have the photo copyright date as 2008, and say his adoption story was on tv in 2008. Of course, they could have faked those dates. So I wouldn't ignore it based only on that.

I think ANY tip is worth looking into. And ANY possibility should be explored.

Attachments

• Adji sidebyside.jpg
    Adji sidebyside.jpg
    27.8 KB · Views: 112
The lips and teeth are almost exact. IMO The nose is very close also.

I agree with the skin color. It can lighten and darken depending on sun exposure.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
CarpSleuth
Back