The Black Car

According to this report, LE has found the black car and it's now undergoing examination for evidence.

http://theenterprisereport.typepad....ea-king-and-the-missing-link-a-black-car.html

According to that:

TER has obtained a recent traffic citation that shows a crucial link between Gardner, a woman named Jxxxxx Bxxxx and addresses in both Riverside and San Diego County in early 2010 only weeks prior the murder of Chelsea King.

Late on the evening of January 30, Gardner who was not cited for DUI, but was cited for driving a 2002 Nissan Sentra registered to a woman named Jxxxxx Bxxxx at an address in Escondido, CA. Gardner was stopped for driving the car without proper (expired) registration and having no proof "financial responsibility" (i.e.-car insurance) The car was registered to Baker who TER has learned is the woman Gardner was living with at an Escondido apartment -- the same address listed for Baker's car

At the time of Gardner's traffic stop on January 30th, the Riverside County Sheriff's Department was still actively investigating the case of the attempted abduction of a young girl in the early morning hours of October 28, 2009 in Lake Elsinore. (Meaning they should have caught on to the fact that they had a very similar sketch of JAG on file)

Too bad there wasn't more connecting the dots stemming from this Jan 30th ticket whose prior address was that of a RSO, not to mention the sketch being recognized as looking like Gardner from that address the car was registered. I don't understand how I've been expected to make much more complex connections in some of my jobs, and computers have made it so easy to do so, but LE doesn't seem to have enough linked up together. What was the problem here that they missed it?

he seems to have access to many different vehicles. It would be interesting to find out what other friends and relatives let him borrow their vehicle when he was 1) without one and/or 2) wrecked one.

Would we be able to sleuth out in any way, shape or form what vehicles his grandmother and mother owned?

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
amberdw2021
Back