2010.03.10 - Nancy Grace.

Status
Not open for further replies.

WillenFan21

Reaction score
She is covering Caylee tonight.

Defense: Ban Tot Mom Party Pics!

casey-and-caylee.jpg

Breaking News! Brand new evidence against Tot Mom to be released at any moment! This as Casey Anthony's lawyers fight to have key evidence thrown out, including Tot Mom's party photos & the disturbing 911 call by Caylee's grandma comparing an odor in her daughter's car trunk to that of a dead body! Nancy Grace has the latest every night!

I'm here! :seeya: Bombshell tonight ~ "tot mom: don't let them see me party" and defense wants 911 calls excluded. Defense lists over 200 pcs. of evidence banned. "Tot mom" says she's broke.

Just a small request that NG stop referring to KC as Tot Mom. There is no longer a beautiful tot for KC to mother.

Nancy is showing the party photos and playing tapes of the 911 call, Casey's police statement, jail phone call, etc

Nancy has Kathi Belich on the show. :woohoo:

I loved how Kathi Belich professionally suppressed that snicker that was written all over her face. ;)

Nancy says it will be a "cold day below when a 911 call is inadmissable" :)

NG producer going through list of some things defense wants excluded.

:seeya: I'm here! Some of the pics NG is showing can be thrown out, IMO. They were taken WAY before Caylee went missing. We know this. :wink:

This may actually be one of the first shows in a long time when Nancy isn't grating on my last nerve. Give 'em hell, NG! Even the defense attorneys are smiling at the absurdity of Baez's requests. haha

Kathi Belich truly sets herself apart from other reporters that have weighed in on the show. She is articulate and has her information straight. It is a breath of fresh air.

NG has already said that Casey told that her daughter was kidnapped from a public park- hey NG- that was the second kidnap story- I thought Casey was sticking with kidnap story #1- the Sawgrass apt drop off...?

:seeya: I'm here! Some of the pics NG is showing can be thrown out, IMO. They were taken WAY before Caylee went missing. We know this. :wink:
I'd give the defense that and nothing more. MOO

I agree. Anything prior to 6/15/08 will likely not be admissable. I've heard the argument (however don't agree) that some of the old pics could come in to show motive - that she wanted to be single & free. I don't think JS will admit them, personally. But the Fusion pics are....well, speak for themselves and her state of mind. ;)

In an early clip, Lee says that KC lies. Just now they play a clip where he says he believes everything his sister tells him. :waitasec: C'mon Lee, which is it?

Why does it bother me that KC signs her name as Casey Marie Anthony..?

I can't wait to see her arse during the trial, there is no way *she* will get off. Watching all this just makes me as angry as the first time I ever heard of this case.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
wdavewong