Who's writing the new Croslin book?

I just re listened to the tape and neither one states who is going to write a book just that they are talking to someone about it, but hey we should have seen this coming there is always someone out there trying to make money off an innocent victim like Haleigh... My question is the book about Haleigh or the Croslin?

Would LP do this, and buy mom and dad a new house? I can't piece this together enough to figure out whether this was in the works before the "keep away from Misty" letter.

LP was talking about buying them a house, and he did buy them a car for $3000, he has also said he would help move them to California, and his brother could get them work in the sheet rock business... but I dont think LP is in the business of writing books, but who knows he is kinda a jack of all trades.

LP was talking about buying them a house, and he did buy them a car for $3000, he has also said he would help move them to California, and his brother could get them work in the sheet rock business... but I dont think LP is in the business of writing books, but who knows he is kinda a jack of all trades.

And don't forget the notebook computer for LC. I think I remember something about him renting the place for Hank and Lisa too. (the one they call a dump) He may not have a book right now, but he has to be expecting a payback for all he's done that family.

You know what, you may have LP figured out, maybe that is his motive in all this, in both this case a Caylee's case. Maybe he is doing a book about missing children and the family dynamics, maybe that's why he keeps inserting himself into these cases... HMMMMMM interesting.

Leonard reminds me of Columbo (for those of you who remember that old show). He comes across as a bumbling middle aged guy, but he knows exactly what he is doing.

Regards,

Montana

And don't forget the notebook computer for LC. I think I remember something about him renting the place for Hank and Lisa too. (the one they call a dump) He may not have a book right now, but he has to be expecting a payback for all he's done that family.

Maybe not. Perhaps he was just doing this out of the kindness of his soul.

What is different about the way he is treating the Croslin's than the way he treated the Anthony's? And why?

What is different about the way he is treating the Croslin's than the way he treated the Anthony's? And why?

Theres really not a diffrence except the fact that he learned what not to do from the Anthony's, I think the real diffrence is how the Croslins are reacting to LP verses the way the Anthony's did, however Lp did offer to help the Anthony's save their home from foreclosure, of course we have not heard if they excepted or not but I think its pretty much implied the Anthony's will not except...
I do think that LP has a good heart however I also think that he does want something out of this, thats why I beleive that he possably could have a book deal in the works... See above post.

I can tell you from personal knowledge it is a dump. I volunteer at Bread of Life and several "clients" live there.

I can vouch for the fact that LP does have a soft heart. It has been witnessed by people from Sacramento. He keeps trying to help the downtrodden, even when there is no publicity.

I agree with the poster Montana also when it was said that he comes across as bumbling but he is not a fool.

I can vouch for the fact that LP does have a soft heart. It has been witnessed by people from Sacramento. He keeps trying to help the downtrodden, even when there is no publicity.

I agree with the poster Montana also when it was said that he comes across as bumbling but he is not a fool.

I agree. I think he is a nice guy, and even if he is involved in writing a book, maybe it would be to offset the cost of his help to the Croslin family, and others like them.

I've wonder if Misty or someone close to her hasn't mentioned the possibility of writing a book with/for her. If she is innocent, nothing prevents her from profiting from it. I've also wondered if she would be entitled to the reward money if she gives up the person responsible. Maybe someone should talk to her about these options. Money speaks louder than words! If Tommy knows anything he would talk for $30,000, unless he's involved in some way. I heard him say on the tape, he would settle for $20,000 over the book deal. If I were LE, I'd put them in a room and tell them they stand to be rich if they talk, even if the possibility doesn't exist.

You know what, you may have LP figured out, maybe that is his motive in all this, in both this case a Caylee's case. Maybe he is doing a book about missing children and the family dynamics, maybe that's why he keeps inserting himself into these cases... HMMMMMM interesting.

http://www.thesky973.com/pages/6372269.php

I don't understand why I've never seen this video. Misty clearly states it's LP that wants to do the book.
I was blown away by the way she cried when she saw Tommy's son. I really do think she loves children.

This is really sad, but LP is going to make a fortune off this book. If this were a fictional account of a kidnapping, you couldn't sell this script to Hollywood, because it would be too unbelievable. I'm just so angry over the way these low-lifes treated this little girl, even in death. I know I'm not the only one of us to be suffering from depression over these turn of events. I expected Haleigh was dead from the beginning, I just never believed this many people could be this cruel and callous. How could they? How dare they!

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
shmoozie
Back