In Touch Weekly article 3/11

NYGIRL

Reaction score
There is an article in this week's In Touch Weekly about the girls. There are 3 pictures of the girls. One is of them riding bikes with an unknown person. Another is of one of the girls with Terry, kind of looks like the younger one. The last one is one, I think the older, sitting on a bench with another unknown person. Of course, in each picture the girl's faces are shaded. The article doesn't say anything new really. They say that the girls are happy and healthy. A couple unnamed sources say that Jaycee is okay and they think she will recover.

There is an article in this week's In Touch Weekly about the girls. There are 3 pictures of the girls. One is of them riding bikes with an unknown person. Another is of one of the girls with Terry, kind of looks like the younger one. The last one is one, I think the older, sitting on a bench with another unknown person. Of course, in each picture the girl's faces are shaded. The article doesn't say anything new really. They say that the girls are happy and healthy. A couple unnamed sources say that Jaycee is okay and they think she will recover.

ummmmm were these pics authorized?

Probably not. My guess is they were tracked down and pictures were taken with a long lens. The second picture is when they are shopping. Looks like in a parking lot. The other with the bench looks like a park.

i didnt realize in touch was as bad as the enquirer.......

i will gladly look at pics or videos the family santions, but i'll pass on this one.

Yikes! That's terrible that the paparazzi found them! Maybe that's what spurred Terry to release the video to 20/20 and to plead for privacy.

seems like they were tipped off to where they shop or go to the park and we're waiting for them.

I would guess that these publications have known where they are for quite some time. They are in the business of finding people who don't want to be found, I'm sure they are pretty good at that by now.

well if they know where they are actually living, im sure garridos scum lawyer will pay a nice price for the adress, if the girls deny contact

Since they all recently moved to an undisclosed secret location.
It may be safe to assume that they were found out prior to that last move.

ummmmm were these pics authorized?
LOL,,,,,,Most paparazzi pictures are not authorized. they are paid to hang off lamps, off poles, trees, roofs, buildings, and do whatever it takes to get the photo. Did you see how many zoom cameras some of them carry?

I think they are safe for now, but I sure do not think it will be their last move.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
RayaCo
Back