Status
Not open for further replies.

Roselvr

Ask me how to get your loved one in NamUs
Reaction score
Website
www.facebook.com
Who Do You Think You Are? show link

I've seen previews for the show - which is amazing since my hubby doesn't like commercials & fast forwards through everything.. lol what I did not catch was when it started; or what night/time it was on.

I don't know how I caught last nights episode as it's not a channel we usually watch, especially not on a Friday night at 8 (EST) - Ghost Whisperer fan.. decided to watch it, and record GW to watch at 9.

Last night was Emmitt Smith link - you can watch the full episode; you can alo see the branch of his family tree that he followed.

He chose to follow his fathers side - focusing on his paternal grandmother. I don't know how they decide which branch to follow; but it was pretty interesting.

At one point his DNA was taken, to where they could pin point where his ancestors came from in Africa.

Anyone else going to watch this?
The whole time I wondered what I could learn from the show to help in Ben's search.

Yes, Rose this is a part of Ancestry. I enter the drawing for this series everyday. So to all of you who have Ancestry please go register, it's link is on the front page, and enter the drawing. It's a $20,000 prize.

Thanks Carol, I just added EST to where I mentioned it was on at 8pm.

I'll have a look at the drawing because I'm clueless..

I was getting ready to watch Sarah Jessica Parker online when our power went out. Just came back on.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ohbeehaave