4 Year Old Boy On Life Support After Accident

Vegas Bride

Reaction score
http://www.journaltimes.com/news/local/article_344e22b8-2c09-11df-883b-001cc4c002e0.html

This little boy is on life support after a terrible crash, he's lost nearly 2/3rds of his brain functioning and it took 20 minutes for rescuers to resuscitate him.
The 78 yo driver of the van that plowed into the car he was riding in has been charged with several offenses, including not having a licence.
The driver of the car the boy was in also was ticketed for not having him in a booster seat.

Praying for a miracle for Michael!!!

VB

A simple booster seat may have made this less of a tragedy. My dad thinks the child seat regulations are a joke and therefore, he lost privleges to take my children anywhere. I guess like most grumpy old men, he thinks what was done in the past is sufficent. His line is "we didn't use those things when you kinds were young" I plan to tell him about this accident.

gee i wonder why gramps couldnt get a drivers liscense :(

A simple booster seat may have made this less of a tragedy. My dad thinks the child seat regulations are a joke and therefore, he lost privleges to take my children anywhere. I guess like most grumpy old men, he thinks what was done in the past is sufficent. His line is "we didn't use those things when you kinds were young" I plan to tell him about this accident.

You can also remind your father that back in the time you were a child, you didn't have everybody on the road talking on their cell phone, texting, and high on a multitude of drugs.

VB

gee i wonder why gramps couldnt get a drivers liscense :(

Yes I'm wondering about that also.
I'm also wondering who the vehicle belonged to that he was driving. Don't you have to show a drivers licence to get tags for your car?

Poor little boy, I hope he's able to pull through but the injuries seem so severe!
The article says his mother was in the car and has a broken pelvis which she's refusing to have surgery for until her son is doing better. I imagine she's thinking he could pass away while she's knocked out for surgery :(

VB

i hate to be pessimsitic but losing 2/3 of his brain functions doesnt sound good even if he survives :(

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
okaydandy
Back